Trump Guilty!

Ok, so what does this have to do with repubs of today not being prone to mass violence? Do you see republicans in the streets by the thousands, burning buildings? Blocking traffic? Causing chaos? That’s my point.
I also the see them losing while BLM won the narrative, passed Go and collected 2 billions dollars and sent Chauvin to prison. I guess you like losing? :dunno:

Real shit. When we thought there was an injustice we took to the streets, Derrick Chauvin got sent to prison and BLM threatened, shamed, and cojouled billions of dollars from American businesses. Meanwhile the soft whites who are always reminding us how many guns they have and are always trying to collect participation trophies because the white slaver Founders got violent over the tyranny of higher taxes, cry about tyranny and all the time but mostly just end up laying down and taking it.
All things you damned Democrats or should I say former slave holder's created in all this damned mess to date, but here in 2023 you all are attempting to flip the script, and somehow allow your master's to give rise to yet another bad history trying to repeat itself once again. I must say that I'm impressed.

All things you damned Democrats or should I say former slave holder's created in all this damned mess to date, but here in 2023 you all are attempting to flip the script, and somehow allow your master's to give rise to yet another bad history trying to repeat itself once again. I must say that I'm impressed.
Me former slave holder? My family wasn't even in this country prior to 1980. :laugh: But hey, if you want to shit on that southern white culture of deplorables who still celebrate the Confederacy and call themselves the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy then I'm more than happy to concede to you that those are shit people from a backwards and shit culture. :dunno: Is that what you had in mind? :laugh:

Ok, so what does this have to do with repubs of today not being prone to mass violence? Do you see republicans in the streets by the thousands, burning buildings? Blocking traffic? Causing chaos? That’s my point.
If it would have been their god Joe Biden in that courtroom, they would have burnt and pillaged this nation into the abyss they are attempting to drag it into anyway.

I just can't figure out why, and I mean why nothing is being done right anymore.

Undoubtedly this nation's time has run it's course.

If it would have been their god Joe Biden in that courtroom, they would have burnt and pillaged this nation into the abyss they are attempting to drag it into anyway.

I just can't figure out why, and I mean why nothing is being done right anymore.

Undoubtedly this nation's time has run it's course.
Who's going to do it right if the people who feel like you do are too soft to? :dunno: :laugh:

The sad, scary thing is that so many are this quick to throw out the justice system and electoral system based on the word of one man.

I fear we won't recover from this insanity.
trump has spent four years attacking the free media, and now the justice system. And to hear his repub devotees attack the decision made by 12 people who took their oath seriously if sickening.

trump will not be happy until he has torn down each pillar that supports our democracy. I really think that he is carrying the flag for his buddy poootin.

trump has spent four years attacking the free media, and now the justice system. And to hear his repub devotees attack the decision made by 12 people who took their oath seriously if sickening.

trump will not be happy until he has torn down each pillar that supports our democracy. I really think that he is carrying the flag for his buddy poootin.
What just happened in New York is going to put Trump in the White House, Jim. You're just too blind to see it coming.

Guy, you bleach drinkers might think that this helps Trump, but it really doesn't.
The American people understand injustice when they see it, Joey! What took place in that New York courtroom wasn't something we DO in this country!
They've always thought Joe Biden sucks as a President but now they see that he's willing to trash our legal system to stay in power. HE'S the danger to democracy and people see that now!

The American people understand injustice when they see it, Joey! What took place in that New York courtroom wasn't something we DO in this country!
They've always thought Joe Biden sucks as a President but now they see that he's willing to trash our legal system to stay in power. HE'S the danger to democracy and people see that now!
We know you servile whites don't like to hold the powerful accountable but this is a bolder, browner and blacker country now. Get used to it. :laugh:

Biden didn't convict Trump.

A jury of 12 New Yorkers did.

Absolutely. Trump is such a threat to democracy, no holds are barred.
Sure, subvert our entire legal system to protect us all from ridiculous rhetoric. He was president before. We know what to expect from him and Democrats. Pre COVID, most people were better off. There is that in the fact that if mine is reelected, Kamala very likely may end up running her country. That should be scary to anyone.

ALLWAYS BLAMING SOME ONE ELSE.
did he get up on the stand and defend him self. NO
Did he blame the judge witnesses jury, YES BEFORE but Not this round, NO
NOW he blames the PRESIDENT.
ALLWAYS campaign for your self.
At someone else expense
No one ever stops to think that just maybe the verdict would have gone the other way if Trump would have kept his mouth shut after court was adjourned everyday and his kids and half the republican congress showed up to trial to intimidate the jury.

Myself, if I felt threatened in anyway if I was a juror I would have voted guilty.

Trump could have kept his mouth and bullshit he spewed every night on truth social and it could have been different.

I know maga's you only believe what you're told to believe.

then why is he always begging for money?

begging-begging-money.gif
had to seel his private jet to raise money last week.

Sure, subvert our entire legal system to protect us all from ridiculous rhetoric. He was president before. We know what to expect from him and Democrats. Pre COVID, most people were better off. There is that in the fact that if mine is reelected, Kamala very likely may end up running her country. That should be scary to anyone.
Yes, Pre-Covid we were fine. It took him three years to fuck up the economy Obama left him, but Convicted Felon Donald Trump managed to screw it up.

So what's so scary about Kamala other than she's black and has a vagina?

Yes, Pre-Covid we were fine. It took him three years to fuck up the economy Obama left him, but Convicted Felon Donald Trump managed to screw it up.

So what's so scary about Kamala other than she's black and has a vagina?
She is a complete idiot and a far leftist from CA. I guess she fits right in with the majority of your candidates. She also fills the quota that you so desperately want.

Forum List

Back