Trump Had Dinner With Kanya And Fuentes...Biden Had Dinner With Xi Jinping Last Wk...Who Is Murdering His Own People As We Speak

Even Newsmax only seems to care about who Trump eats dinner with.

This week libs have been complaining on Twitter about Trump having dinner with Nick Fuentes, who they say is an anti-Semite and a Holocaust denier. The fact that they can say this while ignoring the fact that Democrats keep voting anti-Semites and Holocaust deniers into office has me scratching my head.

Ilhan Omar and Rasheda Tlaib are well-known anti-Semites and Holocause deniers. Never mind that Ilhan Omar claims that "Some people did some things" on 911 pretty much illustrates the mindset of the Representative from Minnesota. It's humorous that the media can get away with implying that Trump is an anti-Semite when his son-in-law is Jewish. Taking into account that Barack Obama is an anti-Semite himself makes this whole story look like another case of selective outrage.

What's particularly damning to the coverage of this story is the fact that Biden was eating dinner with Xi Jinping last week who is murdering his own people and has been conducting forced organ harvesting. I didn't see any condemnation over that from the left. Maybe they figure genocide is acceptable because that's what the CCP does.
OH NOES! The leader of a country had dinner with the leader of another country last week! OH NOES!!!!!

Not entertaining your silly conspiracy theories

Between the information on Hunter's laptop which has been verified as being true, the witness testimonies, and the Treasury Department's SARs, you might want to be a little more concerned.

Even Newsmax only seems to care about who Trump eats dinner with.

This week libs have been complaining on Twitter about Trump having dinner with Nick Fuentes, who they say is an anti-Semite and a Holocaust denier. The fact that they can say this while ignoring the fact that Democrats keep voting anti-Semites and Holocaust deniers into office has me scratching my head.

Ilhan Omar and Rasheda Tlaib are well-known anti-Semites and Holocause deniers. Never mind that Ilhan Omar claims that "Some people did some things" on 911 pretty much illustrates the mindset of the Representative from Minnesota. It's humorous that the media can get away with implying that Trump is an anti-Semite when his son-in-law is Jewish. Taking into account that Barack Obama is an anti-Semite himself makes this whole story look like another case of selective outrage.

What's particularly damning to the coverage of this story is the fact that Biden was eating dinner with Xi Jinping last week who is murdering his own people and has been conducting forced organ harvesting. I didn't see any condemnation over that from the left. Maybe they figure genocide is acceptable because that's what the CCP does.
Did you forget that your orange douchebag had dinner with Xi Peng too? So Rump is not just a racist but loves to break bread with mass murderers. Is that what you are saying?

Talk about being self-owned. :itsok:

trump with xi peng.jpg

Last edited:
Jared Kushner $2 billion from the Saudi's.
The point should be obvious that is not rational to excuse one party and not another.
But that's the point I'm trying to make.
Trump has dinner with some asshole who has zero effect on the lives of others and all Hell breaks loose.
But Biden is taking bribes from the Chinese to push destructive policies that will eventually destroy America....and last week he dresses up in his Chinese collar suit to eat dinner with a human rights violater....and the media has nothing to say about it.

BTW, I remember the trashing Trump got from his meeting with the N Korean President, so stop playing dumb.

Did you forget that your orange douchebag had dinner with Xi Peng too? So Rump is not just a racist but loves to break bread with mass murderers. Is that what you are saying?

Selective outrage

Yep....so you're saying that a guy that rivals Adolph Hitler when it comes to crimes against humanity is cool because he's a head of state?

Funny....I don't remember him meeting with him during the pandemic. All of this has come to light since the onset of COVID-19, which Trump condemned the CCP over...and was roundly criticized by you folks on the left.

I got the point. And rejected it. Because your savior not only met with Kim and saluted one of his generals, he met with Xi, and hosted his Russian buds in the Oval Office.
No....you're ignoring the point. I'm pointing out MSM hypocrisy....and yours as well.
Trump met with the Russians before the war in Ukraine. Remember?
Trump also met with Xi before the pandemic. Remember?

Your problem is that there is no proof that Joe Biden took any of the bribes you claim.

This is as bad as voter fraud in 2020. You believe it, but have no proof at all.
Your problem is they have had proof of it for years and simply refuse to act on it.
Hunter Biden's laptop was claimed to be Russian misinformation.....and now CBS has had to admit all of it is 100% real.

Funny....I don't remember him meeting with him during the pandemic. All of this has come to light since the onset of COVID-19, which Trump condemned the CCP over...and was roundly criticized by you folks on the left.

If Trump spent half as much effort protecting the American people from COVID as he did trying to say it wasn’t his fault……he would still be President

Forum List

Back