Trump Had 'Multiple Phone Calls' With Putin After Leaving Office, Says Bob Woodward's New Book.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
Former President Donald Trump kept in touch with Russian President Vladimir Putin after Trump left office, according to “War,” a new book by famed reporter Bob Woodward.

An aide to Trump told Woodward he was once asked to leave a room at Trump’s home in Florida so he could have a private phone call with Putin.

“According to Trump’s aide, there have been multiple phone calls between Trump and Putin, maybe as many as seven in the period since Trump left the White House in 2021,” Woodward wrote, according to CNN, which obtained a copy of the book ahead of its release later this month.

Trump has spoken fondly of Putin over the years; he used the words “genius” and “savvy” to describe Putin’s 2022 invasion of Ukraine, for instance. Trump claimed to have been the victim of a “witch hunt” when the Justic

Former President Donald Trump kept in touch with Russian President Vladimir Putin after Trump left office, according to “War,” a new book by famed reporter Bob Woodward.

An aide to Trump told Woodward he was once asked to leave a room at Trump’s home in Florida so he could have a private phone call with Putin.

“According to Trump’s aide, there have been multiple phone calls between Trump and Putin, maybe as many as seven in the period since Trump left the White House in 2021,” Woodward wrote, according to CNN, which obtained a copy of the book ahead of its release later this month.

Trump has spoken fondly of Putin over the years; he used the words “genius” and “savvy” to describe Putin’s 2022 invasion of Ukraine, for instance. Trump claimed to have been the victim of a “witch hunt” when the Justic
He had to unload all of his classified information to Putin before the feds busted in and took it back

Trump continues lavishing dictators like Putin, Jinping, Kim Jong Un, and Madero with praise because he wants to be one of them. The man is a sociopathic narcissist. It's as plain as day.

We know that P01135809 has been to Netanyahood since leaving office. Which would be a violation of federal law.

Speaking to Putin, takes being a TRAITOR to a whole new level.

Well, you're a commie, so you should be glad.
Look in the mirror for the commie. You MAGA have more in common with Stalin and Lenin in than you do with Jefferson. Now buzz off to Moscow. Putin needs a stepping stool and you will do just fine.

What aide? What's his name?

WOW, you had no problem with "Some people say" and "We'll see" You had no problem with each and every lie that Diaper Don ever told.

As I have read the book yet, (I've ordered from the Marin City Library) I do not know. But knowing what a world class liar Shitolini is, his denials ring hollow.

We know he has been calling Netanyahood, which would be a violation of federal law. So unless there actual evidence the contrary, yes he called Putin. Yes, he talked about U. S. foreign policy with Putin and that is clear violation of U.S. Federal Law.

WOW, you had no problem with "Some people say" and "We'll see" You had no problem with each and every lie that Diaper Don ever told.

As I have read the book yet, (I've ordered from the Marin City Library) I do not know. But knowing what a world class liar Shitolini is, his denials ring hollow.

We know he has been calling Netanyahood, which would be a violation of federal law. So unless there actual evidence the contrary, yes he called Putin. Yes, he talked about U. S. foreign policy with Putin and that is clear violation of U.S. Federal Law.
It took you all that girl blathering to tell me you don't know that aide's name. Go back to coloring your nails.

Just be honest and spell out your conspiracy theory.

Look in the mirror for the commie. You MAGA have more in common with Stalin and Lenin in than you do with Jefferson. Now buzz off to Moscow. Putin needs a stepping stool and you will do just fine.
Says the big government commie.

Forum List

Back