Trump has $4.5B, 500 successful businesses, 5 losses and his father gave him $14M...WTF?

Trump has new numbers supplied for him. He has $4.5 B and his father gave him $14M. It's not what was said, but that is an excellent return.

He has over 500 investments and 5 went belly up. That is actually incredible!

During the campaign, he followed a winning procedure. He received $2B in free air time, spent $33m on airtime and Clinton spent $130M. Now, who would you like in charge of our deficit and budget? Sounds like an easy choice to me. Hillary spent over 4 times as much and what does she have to show for it? A very close race....

I pick Trump.

what is it with you people and your inability to post a link to verify your claims? I would be embarrassed to say what you just said and leave it as fact.

One other thing: Your pick lied. He said he had $10B if you care to remember

Can anyone spot the irony in this post?

Where did Trump say he has 10B?

Trump has new numbers supplied for him. He has $4.5 B and his father gave him $14M. It's not what was said, but that is an excellent return.

During the campaign, he followed a winning procedure. He received $2B in free air time, spent $33m on airtime and Clinton spent $130M. Now, who would you like in charge of our deficit and budget? Sounds like an easy choice to me. Hillary spent over 4 times as much and what does she have to show for it? A very close race....

I pick Trump.

what is it with you people and your inability to post a link to verify your claims? I would be embarrassed to say what you just said and leave it as fact.

I know. Apparently that was wrong.
Seriously? You think it is a small thing that he lied to tune of 5+ billion dollars? WTF is wrong with you people?

Everybody lies and you are still surprised when they do

how cute
The difference is that just about every time he opens his mouth, he lies. Open your eyes. Get your head out of the sand.

I pick Trump.

Seriously? You think it is a small thing that he lied to tune of 5+ billion dollars? WTF is wrong with you people?

how cute
The difference is that just about every time he opens his mouth, he lies. Open your eyes. Get your head out of the sand.

My god what politician doesn't lie?

Stop being so fucking naive

Donald Trump's Net Worth as He Turns 70 | GOBankingRates

I pick Trump.
that was a rough estimate by forbes nobody knows how much the donald is worth because he's refused to release his tax returns unlike clinton. I'm not sure what he's hiding, but i wouldn't be surprised if in addition to being a massive tax cheat, being involved with organized crime and sweatshops overseas, he's also lying about his wealth, and relative debt

What's More Lucrative: "The Apprentice" or the S&P 500?
Are you sure he's a tax cheat? Do you have a link for that? I understood he used the tax l

I pick Trump.

Apparently, that was a lie.
Could be. We won't know until he releases all of the records...although I doubt if w could understand his complicated return. Forbes might be going on wrong information, don't really know.
He wont release all of his records because he's a crook, i find it interesting that i claimed he owns sweatshops and does business with the mafia, but your worried about whether he cheated on his taxes ( I guess the other two are more acceptable) but no evidence of him ceating on his taxes would be acceptable to his supporters short of the donald being arrested by the IRS. Which even if that happened im sure his suporters would only claim it is part of the conspiracy against him.
Exactly: he is A CROOK.

I pick Trump.

Is there any proof that the PDF in fact wasn't in the excess of 10 billion?

Jumping to conclusions are we?

Recall that the wealth can be measured in multiple ways which can lead to different estimates. A balance sheet of a corporation is likely to be less valuable than the actual wealth embodied in it (depending on which accounting standard is used).

I pick Trump.

Yes I now realize this, but it's based on an actual document that may have shown net worth over 10 billion. No one has disputed that the document is wrong.

He said he would spend $1B of his own money on his campaign in Iowa.
Where is the money?

One can only assume that he doesn’t have it because by every reliable measurement, he is down big in the polls.

And that dovetails perfectly with the resistance to releasing his tax return.

I pick Trump.

Yes I now realize this, but it's based on an actual document that may have shown net worth over 10 billion. No one has disputed that the document is wrong.

Well, nobody but Forbes, Bloomburg, Fortune Magazine, and about a couple of dozen more experts on wealth in America.

I pick Trump.

Well, nobody but Forbes, Bloomburg, Fortune Magazine, and about a couple of dozen more experts on wealth in America.

None of them have disputed the document. For example Forbes just points out that they likely use different numbers for goodwill etc. That is a fair game, and I do trust their evaluation is more accurate than Trump's... however, you are blaming Trump for lying for which you simply have no evidence. The document may very well list his net worth as 10 billion. Recall that there is no objective way to measure one's wealth...

Last edited:

None of them have disputed the document. For example Forbes just points out that they likely use different numbers for goodwill etc. That is a fair game, and I do trust their evaluation is more accurate than Trump's... however, you are blaming Trump for lying for which you simply have no evidence. The document may very well list his net worth as 10 billion.

Yes. The document that he filled out did say 10B. Nobody believes that it's accurate..

None of them have disputed the document. For example Forbes just points out that they likely use different numbers for goodwill etc. That is a fair game, and I do trust their evaluation is more accurate than Trump's... however, you are blaming Trump for lying for which you simply have no evidence. The document may very well list his net worth as 10 billion.

Yes. The document that he filled out did say 10B. Nobody believes that it's accurate..

It may not be accurate or rather it may not be the best estimate, but that doesn't mean it's a lie.

I pick Trump.

how cute
No, what I am surprised about is they he lies consistently; he's pathological. A pathological liar. And a sexual pervert who assaults women and lusts after teenagers and children. He doesn't pay taxes. He incites violence. He cheats on his wives. Has been divorced 3 times. He's a crook that hangs out with mafia members. So much more. And yet you idolize him. A sex pervert. It makes no sense.

I pick Trump.

how cute
No, what I am surprised about is they he lies consistently; he's pathological. A pathological liar. And a sexual pervert who assaults women and lusts after teenagers and children. He doesn't pay taxes. He incites violence. He cheats on his wives. Has been divorced 3 times. He's a crook that hangs out with mafia members. So much more. And yet you idolize him. A sex pervert. It makes no sense.

Once again, Trump does pay taxes according to the law. You are being dumb...

There is no proof he has assaulted anyone. To be frank, man that successful does not need to assault women as they automatically are attracted like a magnet.

I pick Trump.

it's because they never say anything that even borders on reality.

how cute

There is no proof he has assaulted anyone. To be frank, man that successful does not need to assault women as they automatically are attracted like a magnet.

how would you know what he pays? he's never released his tax returns

I pick Trump.
You have no clue how much he is worth. And he told you he was worth more than $10 billion. So if he is really only worth $4.5 billion, then he lied to you.

I almost hope he wins, so I can watch him completely screw all of you morons who couldn't care less that he lies to you over and over again.

Never give suckers an even break

I pick Trump.

how cute

You do know you could be describing bill clinton too don't you?

And FYI I am not voting for Trump. You should really try not to be such a 2 dimensional thinker

I am trying to illustrate the penchant of partisan 2 dimensional thinkers like you to criticize one candidate but accept the very same things when your candidate does them

how cute

how would you know what he pays? he's never released his tax returns
If he files a tax return he pays what he legally has to.

I pick Trump.

Don't forget how much the state has given him? I'd say all those taxes he hasn't had to pay plus the $900 million govts have given him too.

You have no evidence that there are any taxes that he hasn't had to pay. Deducting a loss is completely fair game if you are referring to that. No one should pay taxes on losses... according to any accounting board anywhere.

Do I need evidence? He won't present the evidence and insinuates he doesn't pay taxes anyway. So until he proves he does pay taxes, I'll continue to talk as if he doesn't.

Loses, the guy is worth how much? He must have made money at some point in the last 18 years.

I pick Trump.

He's not really that smart or savvy.

What's More Lucrative: "The Apprentice" or the S&P 500?

"Trump’s net worth has grown about 300% to an estimated $4 billion since 1987, according to a report by theAssociated Press. But the real estate mogul would have made even more money if he had just invested in index funds. The AP says that, if Trump had invested in an index fund in 1988, his net worth would be as much as $13 billion."

Forum List

Back