Trump has $4.5B, 500 successful businesses, 5 losses and his father gave him $14M...WTF?

Don't forget how much the state has given him? I'd say all those taxes he hasn't had to pay plus the $900 million govts have given him too.

You have no evidence that there are any taxes that he hasn't had to pay. Deducting a loss is completely fair game if you are referring to that. No one should pay taxes on losses... according to any accounting board anywhere.

Do I need evidence? He won't present the evidence and insinuates he doesn't pay taxes anyway. So until he proves he does pay taxes, I'll continue to talk as if he doesn't.

Loses, the guy is worth how much? He must have made money at some point in the last 18 years.
If he files a tax return the he pays what he owes if he doesn't owe anything then it doesn't matter as long as he files

Tell me how many of you do your tax returns then pay more than you have to or don't take the refund if you have one?

I'm not sure why you've brought this up, it doesn't have anything to do with what we're actually talking about.

What we're talking about is how he became so rich. Was it because of his amazing brain, or was it because the US has a system which basically gives handouts to the rich? I'd say the latter. Most of his money appears not to have been made on a level playing field, but from him being given loads of money by the government.

If this is the case, then all those supporting him because he's apparently such a great businessman, might have to think again, oh, except they won't bother thinking, they couldn't care less whether he's successful or not.

FYI I wasn't the first person to bring up taxes in this thread

So what? Again, why have you brought this up? If someone else brings up ladyboys in this thread, does that mean that when you bring it up for no apparent reason, you're justified?

You have no evidence that there are any taxes that he hasn't had to pay. Deducting a loss is completely fair game if you are referring to that. No one should pay taxes on losses... according to any accounting board anywhere.

Do I need evidence? He won't present the evidence and insinuates he doesn't pay taxes anyway. So until he proves he does pay taxes, I'll continue to talk as if he doesn't.

Loses, the guy is worth how much? He must have made money at some point in the last 18 years.
If he files a tax return the he pays what he owes if he doesn't owe anything then it doesn't matter as long as he files

Tell me how many of you do your tax returns then pay more than you have to or don't take the refund if you have one?

I'm not sure why you've brought this up, it doesn't have anything to do with what we're actually talking about.

What we're talking about is how he became so rich. Was it because of his amazing brain, or was it because the US has a system which basically gives handouts to the rich? I'd say the latter. Most of his money appears not to have been made on a level playing field, but from him being given loads of money by the government.

If this is the case, then all those supporting him because he's apparently such a great businessman, might have to think again, oh, except they won't bother thinking, they couldn't care less whether he's successful or not.

So what? Again, why have you brought this up? If someone else brings up ladyboys in this thread, does that mean that when you bring it up for no apparent reason, you're justified?

I was responding to someone else's post on taxes if you do'n't like it then don't fucking read it

Don't forget how much the state has given him? I'd say all those taxes he hasn't had to pay plus the $900 million govts have given him too.

I was responding to someone else's post on taxes if you do'n't like it then don't fucking read it

You were replying to MY post.

So YOU brought up that he doesn't pay taxes and now you're fucking whining that I responded to it

And your proof for this extraordinary claim is... where?

There is a 99.9999% chance that Trump is a net tax payer, based on the status of people in that income class, so choose the words carefully.

99.999% chance that Trump is a net tax payer? Rubbish.

When told that he didn't pay taxes, Trump's reply was "that proves I'm smart". Er... right, that's the response of a guy who pays taxes is it?
That was a specific answer to two years in the 1970's

Was it? Not it wasn't.

Hillary said "He's paid nothing in Federal Taxes" and his response was "that makes me smart". He responded to be told that he didn't pay anything, ever. Or at least not since 1995.

There is a 99.9999% chance that Trump is a net tax payer, based on the status of people in that income class, so choose the words carefully.

When told that he didn't pay taxes, Trump's reply was "that proves I'm smart". Er... right, that's the response of a guy who pays taxes is it?

Was it? Not it wasn't.

Hillary said "He's paid nothing in Federal Taxes" and his response was "that makes me smart". He responded to be told that he didn't pay anything, ever. Or at least not since 1995.
And you're still talking about taxes

Was it? Not it wasn't.

He paid nothing in a year where he took a loss for example by maximizing depreciation and so on.

I am getting really tired of these idiots who know nothing about business and simply refuse to learn... obviously Trump has paid a lot in taxes, duh...

So YOU brought up that he doesn't pay taxes and now you're fucking whining that I responded to it

No, I brought up that he doesn't pay taxes, then you brought up that he didn't break the law. That's something different.

It's like talking about how you like bananas, then you bringing up people slipping on banana skins.

Was it? Not it wasn't.

Yeah, and you went off and started talking about something DIFFERENT about taxes. It's not that difficult for you is it? That we are talking about one thing, and then you see a word in there and then decide that it's open shop to talk about anything that comes into your head about that word.

Keep up dude.

Was it? Not it wasn't.

He paid nothing in a year where he took a loss for example by maximizing depreciation and so on.

I am getting really tired of these idiots who know nothing about business and simply refuse to learn... obviously Trump has paid a lot in taxes, duh...

Yes, I got that. And what about subsequent years?

A) he won't release his tax returns to show. Why? Well he clearly has something to hide. What does he have to hide? Probably that he doesn't pay taxes.

B) when told he doesn't pay taxes, he said "that makes me smart", so either he pays taxes and is calling himself stupid, or he doesn't pay taxes. When was the last time Trump said anything bad about himself? 1871?

Trump has new numbers supplied for him. He has $4.5 B and his father gave him $14M. It's not what was said, but that is an excellent return.

He has over 500 investments and 5 went belly up. That is actually incredible!

During the campaign, he followed a winning procedure. He received $2B in free air time, spent $33m on airtime and Clinton spent $130M. Now, who would you like in charge of our deficit and budget? Sounds like an easy choice to me. Hillary spent over 4 times as much and what does she have to show for it? A very close race....

Donald Trump's Net Worth as He Turns 70 | GOBankingRates

I pick Trump.
no trump sell his name to be put on building he had nothing to do with ...

No, I brought up that he doesn't pay taxes, then you brought up that he didn't break the law. That's something different.

It's like talking about how you like bananas, then you bringing up people slipping on banana skins.
If he didn't pay taxes and he wasn't legally required to then what are you whining about?

Do you pay more taxes than you are legally required to pay?

Was it? Not it wasn't.

Yeah, and you went off and started talking about something DIFFERENT about taxes. It's not that difficult for you is it? That we are talking about one thing, and then you see a word in there and then decide that it's open shop to talk about anything that comes into your head about that word.

Keep up dude.

And like I said I was not the first person to bring up taxes so go whine to the first guy who brought up taxes

Trump has new numbers supplied for him. He has $4.5 B and his father gave him $14M. It's not what was said, but that is an excellent return.

During the campaign, he followed a winning procedure. He received $2B in free air time, spent $33m on airtime and Clinton spent $130M. Now, who would you like in charge of our deficit and budget? Sounds like an easy choice to me. Hillary spent over 4 times as much and what does she have to show for it? A very close race....

I pick Trump.

what is it with you people and your inability to post a link to verify your claims? I would be embarrassed to say what you just said and leave it as fact.

One other thing: Your pick lied. He said he had $10B if you care to remember

I know. Apparently that was wrong.
Seriously? You think it is a small thing that he lied to tune of 5+ billion dollars? WTF is wrong with you people?

Everybody lies and you are still surprised when they do

how cute
No, what I am surprised about is they he lies consistently; he's pathological. A pathological liar. And a sexual pervert who assaults women and lusts after teenagers and children. He doesn't pay taxes. He incites violence. He cheats on his wives. Has been divorced 3 times. He's a crook that hangs out with mafia members. So much more. And yet you idolize him. A sex pervert. It makes no sense.
Which candidate is known for their Lying? HILLIARY! Show me where it has been proven he is a sexual pervert. Have the authorities investigated him? Those around him and some of the women he was supposed to have assaulted are denying this. He uses tax laws to lower his tax liability just as we do. Where does he hang out with Mafia members? Colin Powell even called Clinton, "Clinton's Mafia". I believe Powell before I believe you. So he has been divorced three times! Many citizens have done the same. When a marriage is not working out, the honest thing to do is get a divorce and stop the cheating. Not like Bill clinton!

If he didn't pay taxes and he wasn't legally required to then what are you whining about?

Do you know what corruption is? Sometimes corruption is legal and sometimes it's illegal.

It's still immoral.

Trump paid politicians money to do what? Generally to help lubricate his business interests. He paid politicians in the states where he had business interests. To do what?

Donald Trump's Net Worth as He Turns 70 | GOBankingRates

I pick Trump.
You have no clue how much he is worth. And he told you he was worth more than $10 billion. So if he is really only worth $4.5 billion, then he lied to you.

I almost hope he wins, so I can watch him completely screw all of you morons who couldn't care less that he lies to you over and over again.

Never give suckers an even break
There can be "cash" worth $4.5 and entire portfolio worth $10B. We don't know what Forbes is counting and what Trump is counting. After 2B...who's counting any longer...They're rich!

Do you know what corruption is? Sometimes corruption is legal and sometimes it's illegal.

It's still immoral.

Trump paid politicians money to do what? Generally to help lubricate his business interests. He paid politicians in the states where he had business interests. To do what?
He knew how the game is played. He's one president who won't be bought.

How does one go completely broke and lose nearly a billion dollars in the 1990's... losing $900 million dollars to a net worth of $4.5 billion in 2015, without ever paying a dime in federal or state income taxes?

How could he have accumulated $4.5 billion in wealth and not have to pay any income taxes on these gains over the years? He did have capital gains to go from nothing when Trump Inc. filed bankruptcy, didn't he?

Legal or not, it should be ILLEGAL.... to have these kind of loopholes for some, and not others... in the 1990's before he declared bankruptcy, he went to Congress and lobbied for all of the Real Estate Tycoon tax favoritism, and Congress gave it to him in tax code.... if they had not passed all of donald's suggestions, the Donald would not have been able to go two decades with paying nothing in income taxes... nor been able to borrow as much money as he was loaned.

what is it with you people and your inability to post a link to verify your claims? I would be embarrassed to say what you just said and leave it as fact.

One other thing: Your pick lied. He said he had $10B if you care to remember

I know. Apparently that was wrong.
Seriously? You think it is a small thing that he lied to tune of 5+ billion dollars? WTF is wrong with you people?

Everybody lies and you are still surprised when they do

how cute
No, what I am surprised about is they he lies consistently; he's pathological. A pathological liar. And a sexual pervert who assaults women and lusts after teenagers and children. He doesn't pay taxes. He incites violence. He cheats on his wives. Has been divorced 3 times. He's a crook that hangs out with mafia members. So much more. And yet you idolize him. A sex pervert. It makes no sense.
Which candidate is known for their Lying? HILLIARY! Show me where it has been proven he is a sexual pervert. Have the authorities investigated him? Those around him and some of the women he was supposed to have assaulted are denying this. He uses tax laws to lower his tax liability just as we do. Where does he hang out with Mafia members? Colin Powell even called Clinton, "Clinton's Mafia". I believe Powell before I believe you. So he has been divorced three times! Many citizens have done the same. When a marriage is not working out, the honest thing to do is get a divorce and stop the cheating. Not like Bill clinton!
Trump does not have to be proven in court to be a pervert. His own recorded words confirm he is a pervert.

Forum List

Back