Trump Has A History Of Calling People ‘Retarded’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The GOP nominee needs to stop using this slur for people who annoy him.

Donald Trump’s many appearances on Howard Stern’s radio show are the fountain of filth that keeps on giving, providing valuable insight into the nominee’s character with every newly resurrected clip.

On Thursday, The Daily Beast reported that Trump had repeatedly described actress Marlee Matlin as “retarded” during her time on “The Apprentice” in Season 11. The Trump campaign has yet to comment on the claim, but Trump appears to have a history of calling people the R-word.

In a September 2004 visit to “The Howard Stern Show,” Trump called his golf instructor “mentally retarded” while recalling his salary negotiations with NBC for his reality show:

Stern: That’s right.

Trump: And you know who told me that one? I have a golf pro who’s mentally retarded. I mean he’s really not a smart guy. And I’m playing golf and I’m thinking about what I’m going to tell NBC, and this golf-pro comes up to me and he tells me, “Yeah but your show is an hour and ‘Friends’ is a half-hour.”

Trump’s use of this language appears to be habitual. In an earlier visit to Stern’s show that April, Trump used the slur for an unnamed reporter who criticized his business skills.

Meanwhile, the clip also showcases his propensity for lying ― as “Friends” averaged22.8 million viewers during the 2003-2004 television season, while “The Apprentice” averaged only 20.7 million.

More: Trump Has A History Of Calling People ‘Retarded’

I doubt this comes as a surprise to anyone.

Considering how much time Trump spends speaking to or about liberals, Its not really a big issue.
Cant sugar coat and hide behind political correctness on every issue.
So basically, yes it might be considered mean, but the reality is that he is not wrong.

Donald Trump’s many appearances on Howard Stern’s radio show are the fountain of filth that keeps on giving, providing valuable insight into the nominee’s character with every newly resurrected clip.

On Thursday, The Daily Beast reported that Trump had repeatedly described actress Marlee Matlin as “retarded” during her time on “The Apprentice” in Season 11. The Trump campaign has yet to comment on the claim, but Trump appears to have a history of calling people the R-word.

In a September 2004 visit to “The Howard Stern Show,” Trump called his golf instructor “mentally retarded” while recalling his salary negotiations with NBC for his reality show:

Trump: And you know who told me that one? I have a golf pro who’s mentally retarded. I mean he’s really not a smart guy. And I’m playing golf and I’m thinking about what I’m going to tell NBC, and this golf-pro comes up to me and he tells me, “Yeah but your show is an hour and ‘Friends’ is a half-hour.”

Trump’s use of this language appears to be habitual. In an earlier visit to Stern’s show that April, Trump used the slur for an unnamed reporter who criticized his business skills.

Meanwhile, the clip also showcases his propensity for lying ― as “Friends” averaged22.8 million viewers during the 2003-2004 television season, while “The Apprentice” averaged only 20.7 million.

Barack Obama insults special Olympics contestants

Barack Obama makes fun of special Olympics contestants

Funny. Please tell us exactly what he said - in CONTEXT. BTW, he apologized.

It's an extremely common millennial slur.

I remember listening to Ann Coulter defend his imitation of a disabled reporter by saying that what he was imitating was a "spastic retard". Really? That's going to be your defense? :lol:

Forum List

Back