trump has a problem

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
If Rubio is retaliating for attacks on Melania then there might be a connection between the two. And Rubio has larger hands...

None of this is really news. It's about time for the real mud-slinging to get going in full force.

As usual, Republicans will do everything possible to destroy themselves so they can give a continuation of the Obama effort to destroy everything this country once was - for the good of Mankind.

There is an easy way to stop a continuation of Obama. Stop voting for the Republican Obama and choose a constitutional conservative for once.

There is an easy way to stop a continuation of Obama. Stop voting for the Republican Obama and choose a constitutional conservative for once.

I know, Ted Cruz should be "the one" for me. But, he makes me tired to listen. I suppose I closer to Homer Simpson than Einstein?

When Trump talks I listen? And USA in dreadful shape now. Got to pick the one who could win joesixpack vote more easily. Either one or Rand Paul or Ben Carson. ABC........anybody but Clinton.

BINGO!!!!

giphy.gif

Seriously....

All the people who post here that I still maintain a respect for are at least somewhat conservative. For those who are Trump supporters I can only ask WHY???

Ted Cruz has been THE ONLY CONSISTENT CONSERVATIVE.

PERIOD.

Trump has not only been all over the map, but he has given money to the very criminally insane globalist sociopaths he now claims he is opposed to.

I'll continue to believe that the guy who went to the senate and made ZERO friends in his effort to undermine the corrupt system over the political attacks from the world's richest professional clown who funded the corruption.

I can not believe Trump is taken seriously by people who I know aren't the sort of vacuous drones liberals are, but yet we see a cult of personality surrounding a guy who's liberal opinions are well documented and completely ignored.

Trump could have sat next to the meat puppet faggot in Jeremiah Wright's "church" and the Trump supporters who've bitched about it for the last 8 years would make excuses for it.

Again, Idiocracy was a prophecy.

Forum List

Back