🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has a VERY narrow window to pull his head out of his ass & his mouth out of the gutter.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
He his LETTING his image be defined in stone by the left & many on the right because he is stuck in teenage boy "insult" mode.

If he doesn't pull his head out of his own ass the image of him that he has put forth in the last couple weeks will become permanent.

Enough with the grammar school insults & mud slinging. ENOUGH! You, Mr Trump, are paving the road to the white house for Clinton.

If your not an intellectual you need to pretend you are because there are not enough Jerry Springer fans to vote you into the white house.

And don't come in this thread trying to shift blame to the media either. I actually listen to the candidates & his mouth flows freely with stupidity. So much so that even the most left leaning outlets only need to air his words to show what a dumbfuck he is. Interpretation is unnecessary when your mental acuity is that of a pampered rich boy.

Donald Trump is acting like he's running for class president in a junior high school rather than President of the United States

He his LETTING his image be defined in stone by the left & many on the right because he is stuck in teenage boy "insult" mode.

If he doesn't pull his head out of his own ass the image of him that he has put forth in the last couple weeks will become permanent.

Enough with the grammar school insults & mud slinging. ENOUGH! You, Mr Trump, are paving the road to the white house for Clinton.

If your not an intellectual you need to pretend you are because there are not enough Jerry Springer fans to vote you into the white house.

And don't come in this thread trying to shift blame to the media either. I actually listen to the candidates & his mouth flows freely with stupidity. So much so that even the most left leaning outlets only need to air his words to show what a dumbfuck he is. Interpretation is unnecessary when your mental acuity is that of a pampered rich boy.

I agree. Nobody can bully their way into the oval office. Both Trump and especially his followers should be learning a valuable lesson in this primary. As much fun it is to jump up and down with glee when your hero is saying everything you have been wanting to say but couldn't in public America's voters are primarily still adults. Trump has made a critical mistake paying his own way. He believes that means "getting your own way" and saying anything that crosses his mind because he doesn't have to answer to any adult contributors.

The pantsuit bull dyke will likely win for a few reasons: 1- the electoral map heavily favors the Dems, 2- The big orange clown may not be an idiot, but he does a perfect impression of one, and 3- the GOP wants the White House but not bad enough to get behind The orange clown.

The one wildcard is the potential for the FBI to recommend an indictment. Then the Dems will have to scramble and decide to ride the Hellary Hippo or put her to,pasture and pick another canidate.

Oh well, at least the campaign season will be entertaining.

Nobody can sound more stupid than this:

Post on topic.

that is on topic, you have different expectations for Trump than you do a current sitting President

OMG are people really as stupid as you?

Fuck Obama, he isn't running & he most certainly isn't responsible for the stupidity that comes out of Trump's mouth.

Post on topic IF YOU'RE CAPABLE

Eat shit and die stupid, you expect less from a sitting Presdent ......noted

Post on topic.

that is on topic, you have different expectations for Trump than you do a current sitting President

Fuck Obama, he isn't running & he most certainly isn't responsible for the stupidity that comes out of Trump's mouth.

I don't expect anything from Obama. My days bitching about him are over now that he's on his way out. It is now time to win the Whitehouse and focus on the future right? Trump can't win it if he acts as stupid as you have in this thread.

Post on topic.

I don't expect anything from Obama. My days bitching about him are over now that he's on his way out. It is now time to win the Whitehouse and focus on the future right? Trump can't win it if he acts as stupid as you have in this thread.

You are acting just like he does in this thread, are you thin skinned and do you have small hands too?

The Trump bots on this forum are obsessed with guilting others into voting for him on the threat that not voting for him is essentially voting for her. Yet at every turn when someone like me, who "could" be persuaded to vote for Trump if only he acted like an adult, offers wisdom on how Trump is hurting himself the bots become unhinged & try even harder to lose him more votes.

Post on topic.

You are acting just like he does in this thread, are you thin skinned and do you have small hands too?
I am not running for president dumbass. Your opinion of me costs me NOTHING. My opinion of him costs him a valuable vote.

Are you really this stupid?

Trump has never been anything but himself. I think he's made it pretty clear that's how he'll continue to be.

I am not running for president dumbass. Your opinion of me costs me NOTHING. My opinion of him costs him a valuable vote.

your vote is not valuable no more than mine is. Stop being a pussy and admit you are a twat for Hillary

Trump has never been anything but himself. I think he's made it pretty clear that's how he'll continue to be.

Let's see Billionaire vs woman that is solely responsible for the death of a US diplomat and can't even satisfy one man in the White House, tough decision

your vote is not valuable no more than mine is. Stop being a pussy and admit you are a twat for Hillary
I didn't say it was more valuable than yours. I said it was more valuable than your opinion of me. You really aren't very intelligent. And thinking I like or would vote for Hillary proves two things.
1. You don't know me.
2. Your grasping at straws in a desperate attempt to DEFLECT from the topic.

Post on topic.

I think most intelligent people understand what Obama meant. He obviously visited several states more than once. You think you are clever but you are an immature imbecile.

Yup, politicians should be filtered, be group tested on all words spoken to the public, promote all PC terms created by the left wing to control free speech, never speak their actual opinions and lie freely and unencumbered like a Clinton. etc.

I didn't say it was more valuable than yours. I said it was more valuable than your opinion of me. You really aren't very intelligent. And thinking I like or would vote for Hillary proves two things.
1. You don't know me.
2. Your grasping at straws in a desperate attempt to DEFLECT from the topic.

And you are pissing your pants because you got called out on your expecations of a sitting President

Forum List

Back