🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has a VERY narrow window to pull his head out of his ass & his mouth out of the gutter.

He his LETTING his image be defined in stone by the left & many on the right because he is stuck in teenage boy "insult" mode.

If he doesn't pull his head out of his own ass the image of him that he has put forth in the last couple weeks will become permanent.

Enough with the grammar school insults & mud slinging. ENOUGH! You, Mr Trump, are paving the road to the white house for Clinton.

If your not an intellectual you need to pretend you are because there are not enough Jerry Springer fans to vote you into the white house.

And don't come in this thread trying to shift blame to the media either. I actually listen to the candidates & his mouth flows freely with stupidity. So much so that even the most left leaning outlets only need to air his words to show what a dumbfuck he is. Interpretation is unnecessary when your mental acuity is that of a pampered rich boy.
Kinda of reminds me of the tards that post here in certain forums.

And without their support, Trump is dead in the water. And his rhetoric is alienating that support. In fact, doing so so effectively that some of the people that donated money to Romney are now considering donating money to Hillary, or, for sure, giving Trump on money at all.

He his LETTING his image be defined in stone by the left & many on the right because he is stuck in teenage boy "insult" mode.

If he doesn't pull his head out of his own ass the image of him that he has put forth in the last couple weeks will become permanent.

Enough with the grammar school insults & mud slinging. ENOUGH! You, Mr Trump, are paving the road to the white house for Clinton.

If your not an intellectual you need to pretend you are because there are not enough Jerry Springer fans to vote you into the white house.

And don't come in this thread trying to shift blame to the media either. I actually listen to the candidates & his mouth flows freely with stupidity. So much so that even the most left leaning outlets only need to air his words to show what a dumbfuck he is. Interpretation is unnecessary when your mental acuity is that of a pampered rich boy.

It's too late for Donald Trump--the video's are everywhere, and they will be used over and over again. Like this new add they have put out. Saw it on ABC the other day.

Pro-Clinton super-PAC hits Trump for mocking disabled reporter

And without their support, Trump is dead in the water. And his rhetoric is alienating that support. In fact, doing so so effectively that some of the people that donated money to Romney are now considering donating money to Hillary, or, for sure, giving Trump on money at all.

What a load of horse manure. The only thing the establishment RINOS are doing is sealing their fate. Their days running the party are over. What you're witnessing is their final petulant whining as they are shown the door.

It's too late for Donald Trump--the video's are everywhere, and they will be used over and over again. Like this new add they have put out. Saw it on ABC the other day.

Pro-Clinton super-PAC hits Trump for mocking disabled reporter
<YAWN!>

He was fucking dumbass that couldn't count to 100 without a fucking telepromter.
So how much dumber is the GOP for losing to him TWICE!?

Let me answer that question for you: They are dumb enough to not only lose twice to Obama, they have now done gone and picked Donald Trump as their nominee so a sleazy person like Hillary will win.

So you go right ahead and laugh at 57 states. Go right ahead. But look who ended up in the White House, retard.

Donald Trump is acting like he's running for class president in a junior high school rather than President of the United States
\\Fuck off old man. You and others are running a damn game on this board every day.

Now I almost have my garden in. I will move you off the front page every minute of every day. I would prefer not to play this game but I am giving you fair warning now. You keep up your shit here watch what I can do.
Go pop another pill, take another swig and shut up ya has been.

What? You have to be kidding me. You better be ready tomorrow. Its war. And you are the fool. Watch how I move the board and thats just for starters when I take you out you old asshole. By the way gramps I also know you arent old. You arent gramps at all.

He was fucking dumbass that couldn't count to 100 without a fucking telepromter.

Let me answer that question for you: They are dumb enough to not only lose twice to Obama, they have now done gone and picked Donald Trump as their nominee so a sleazy person like Hillary will win.

So you go right ahead and laugh at 57 states. Go right ahead. But look who ended up in the White House, retard.

None of us did.

I'm still having a moment over Gordie. Really truly having a meltdown for a minute on line. Remembering a day when hockey was everything.And they were good days.

Donald Trump is acting like he's running for class president in a junior high school rather than President of the United States
\\Fuck off old man. You and others are running a damn game on this board every day.

Now I almost have my garden in. I will move you off the front page every minute of every day. I would prefer not to play this game but I am giving you fair warning now. You keep up your shit here watch what I can do.
Go pop another pill, take another swig and shut up ya has been.

What? You have to be kidding me. You better be ready tomorrow. Its war. And you are the fool. Watch how I move the board and thats just for starters when I take you out you old asshole. By the way gramps I also know you arent old. You arent gramps at all.
Take me out? Are you propositioning me?
When did I say I was old? You taking too many pills?
And yes, I have two grandsons. And no, you can't take them out either.

It doesn't matter what Trump says or how he says it. The left will continue to say the exact same things they say now. They will take everything he says out of context and use the media to make him out to be something THEY want you to think he is. Let Trump be Trump and he will destroy Hillary and become our next POTUS.
LOL Let Trump be Trump and we will have a Dem House, Senate, and Executive.
If you really believed that you would not say anything.

Your horseshit would be worth more if you put it IN your garden.

That just shows you how stupid the democrats overall really are, truly the party of retards.....SAD

It doesn't matter what Trump says or how he says it. The left will continue to say the exact same things they say now. They will take everything he says out of context and use the media to make him out to be something THEY want you to think he is. Let Trump be Trump and he will destroy Hillary and become our next POTUS.
LOL Let Trump be Trump and we will have a Dem House, Senate, and Executive.

The the whole fucking country can be bankrupt like Illinois and Detroit. It takes a real fucktard to find that amusing

Forum List

Back