🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has a VERY narrow window to pull his head out of his ass & his mouth out of the gutter.

You know, Trump got used to getting lots of free media coverage during the primary elections, and seemed to do pretty well.

Now? It's gonna get a lot harder for him to get free media. The only way is to keep amping up the crazy, and that is going to play badly for him in the general.

What's funny about all this sort of advice being given Trump is that essentially it all boils down to Trump being advised to stop being who he really is.

He his LETTING his image be defined in stone by the left & many on the right because he is stuck in teenage boy "insult" mode.

If he doesn't pull his head out of his own ass the image of him that he has put forth in the last couple weeks will become permanent.

Enough with the grammar school insults & mud slinging. ENOUGH! You, Mr Trump, are paving the road to the white house for Clinton.

If your not an intellectual you need to pretend you are because there are not enough Jerry Springer fans to vote you into the white house.

And don't come in this thread trying to shift blame to the media either. I actually listen to the candidates & his mouth flows freely with stupidity. So much so that even the most left leaning outlets only need to air his words to show what a dumbfuck he is. Interpretation is unnecessary when your mental acuity is that of a pampered rich boy.

Donald Trump is running like he does not want to be president .. and he doesn't .. obviously he doesn't.

What the hell are you two doing? Think. If a punk makes an asinine response, ignore it and move on. It the damn Interwebs. Nothing more. Sigh... this is what the left wants. I was hoping it would happen on the left, but Bernie caved and abandoned everything he claimed to stand for. The result is a unified party.

We don't have to love or even like the him, but he is the nominee. Anything is better than the beast.

No.
Fine. Sit this one out sport.

Nope. I'll be right here laughing at the RWNJs all the way to Hillary's election.

You'll be crying by the time she runs for reelection.

I doubt that, but at least you are beginning to realize she has this one tied up. Thanks for nominating Trump. That was the best gift Hillary could have gotten.

She thinks like Carter which is a win for Trump

Nope. I'll be right here laughing at the RWNJs all the way to Hillary's election.

I doubt that, but at least you are beginning to realize she has this one tied up. Thanks for nominating Trump. That was the best gift Hillary could have gotten.

Winning the republican nomination is the end of his winning streak. He did great with right wingers who wanted a spoiled, hateful idiot, but other characteristics are needed for the general.

Winning the republican nomination is the end of his winning streak. He did great with right wingers who wanted a spoiled, hateful idiot, but other characteristics are needed for the general.

You mean like killing US Diplomats while lying to their families, those kind of qualities like the democratic nominee?

You mean like killing US Diplomats while lying to their families, those kind of qualities like the democratic nominee?

You're still stuck on that lie? How stupid of you.

So you are saying he didn't die, how long have you been doing crack?

So you are saying he didn't die, how long have you been doing crack?

Only a right winger trying to misdirect the discussion would pretend that is what I said.

Donald Trump is acting like he's running for class president in a junior high school rather than President of the United States
\\Fuck off old man. You and others are running a damn game on this board every day.

Now I almost have my garden in. I will move you off the front page every minute of every day. I would prefer not to play this game but I am giving you fair warning now. You keep up your shit here watch what I can do.

Nobody can sound more stupid than this:

Post on topic.

that is on topic, you have different expectations for Trump than you do a current sitting President

OMG are people really as stupid as you?

Fuck Obama, he isn't running & he most certainly isn't responsible for the stupidity that comes out of Trump's mouth.

Post on topic IF YOU'RE CAPABLE

Eat shit and die stupid, you expect less from a sitting Presdent ......noted

I don't expect anything from Obama. My days bitching about him are over now that he's on his way out. It is now time to win the Whitehouse and focus on the future right? Trump can't win it if he acts as stupid as you have in this thread.
\\Key in post.

Key shit date that you threatened Trump can't win.

Donald Trump is acting like he's running for class president in a junior high school rather than President of the United States
\\Fuck off old man. You and others are running a damn game on this board every day.

Now I almost have my garden in. I will move you off the front page every minute of every day. I would prefer not to play this game but I am giving you fair warning now. You keep up your shit here watch what I can do.
Go pop another pill, take another swig and shut up ya has been.

Post on topic.

that is on topic, you have different expectations for Trump than you do a current sitting President
OMG are people really as stupid as you?

Fuck Obama, he isn't running & he most certainly isn't responsible for the stupidity that comes out of Trump's mouth.

Post on topic IF YOU'RE CAPABLE

Eat shit and die stupid, you expect less from a sitting Presdent ......noted
I don't expect anything from Obama. My days bitching about him are over now that he's on his way out. It is now time to win the Whitehouse and focus on the future right? Trump can't win it if he acts as stupid as you have in this thread.
\\Key in post.

Key shit date that you threatened Trump can't win.
Look at you pretending to be important again lol

I don't hate Trump. I hate what he is doing to my party. Some people are so blinded by their rage against the machine that they're oblivious to the fact that they're burning down their own house.

Trump needs to stop trying to be clever (acting like a late night talk show host with the asinine insults) and focus on what the country needs

The Republican party needs to be destroyed. In its current form it's nothing more than a rubber stamp for the Democrat party. It exists solely to give the illusion that people have an alternative to vote for.

is that why they dominated the last two election cycles? really. Even Kentucky elected a Republican Governor which never happens.

What did Republicans get in return for putting these weasels in office? They got the Obama agenda permanently set in concrete.

Republicans didn't put the weasels in office. RWNJs like YOU put them in office. Don't you remember how proud you were after that last little midterm election?

I'm a registered Republican, moron.
I think that you are better described as a registered moron, Republican.

Trump is creating a situation where if someone down ticket supports him, there will be a substancial number of Republicans that will say "No Way, Jose". And if they do not support him, there will be a substancial number of Republicans that say "No Way, Jose".

Grampa is correct on this issue and I'm going to bump his thread every chance I get, tiny "glug-glug" dancer.

It doesn't matter what Trump says or how he says it. The left will continue to say the exact same things they say now. They will take everything he says out of context and use the media to make him out to be something THEY want you to think he is. Let Trump be Trump and he will destroy Hillary and become our next POTUS.
LOL Let Trump be Trump and we will have a Dem House, Senate, and Executive.

Last edited:
The Republican party needs to be destroyed. In its current form it's nothing more than a rubber stamp for the Democrat party. It exists solely to give the illusion that people have an alternative to vote for.

is that why they dominated the last two election cycles? really. Even Kentucky elected a Republican Governor which never happens.

What did Republicans get in return for putting these weasels in office? They got the Obama agenda permanently set in concrete.

Republicans didn't put the weasels in office. RWNJs like YOU put them in office. Don't you remember how proud you were after that last little midterm election?

I'm a registered Republican, moron.
I think that you are better described as a registered moron, Republican.

Trump is creating a situation where if someone down ticket supports him, there will be a substancial number of Republicans that will say "No Way, Jose". And if they do not support him, there will be a substancial number of Republicans that say "No Way, Jose".
Of course you would describe me that way. You're a douche bag, and that's exactly what a douche bag would do.

Your theories about Trump lack any visible means of support. They are nothing more than leftwing day dreaming.

Forum List

Back