🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has a VERY narrow window to pull his head out of his ass & his mouth out of the gutter.

"????" .. Hillary believes Blacks should be, "brought to heal" like dogs..
And that has what to do with this topic? I have 0 interest in giving Hillary advice on how to win.
This topic is about what Trump is doing that hurts him in a general election.
Idiots like you are doing the most to hurt him in the general election. Shut your fucking yap about Trump and focus on attacking Hillary.
Freedom of speech bother you that much huh? I think you're in the wrong party!

You call yourself a conservative, but I've seen little evidence of that. You appear to be a Dim in sheep's clothing.
Lol

You appear to be "dim" in the brain.

Take your anti free speech attitude & find the nearest group of Sanders supporters protesting Trump. You'll fit right in.

Quit pretending to be a Republican. No one is fooled.

And that has what to do with this topic? I have 0 interest in giving Hillary advice on how to win.
Idiots like you are doing the most to hurt him in the general election. Shut your fucking yap about Trump and focus on attacking Hillary.

You call yourself a conservative, but I've seen little evidence of that. You appear to be a Dim in sheep's clothing.
Lol

Take your anti free speech attitude & find the nearest group of Sanders supporters protesting Trump. You'll fit right in.

There is only about THREE of you that call me a leftie. And you all look equally stupid every time you do it. Ironically it always happens after I call you on your bullshit & make you look stupid. Then you just cement the image by calling ME a leftie.

Simply hysterical

It doesn't matter what Trump says or how he says it. The left will continue to say the exact same things they say now. They will take everything he says out of context and use the media to make him out to be something THEY want you to think he is. Let Trump be Trump and he will destroy Hillary and become our next POTUS.

Lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lol

There is only about THREE of you that call me a leftie. And you all look equally stupid every time you do it. Ironically it always happens after I call you on your bullshit & make you look stupid. Then you just cement the image by calling ME a leftie.

Simply hysterical

When have you ever posted anything that makes you look like a Republican? I can't recall anything. All you ever do is attack Republicans.

Lol

Simply hysterical

When have you ever posted anything that makes you look like a Republican? I can't recall anything. All you ever do is attack Republicans.
You mean Trump, all I ever do is attack Trump.
You're right, I've NEVER blasted the left. Never ever.

You're a fucking tool

Lol

Simply hysterical

You're a fucking tool

Give us a link to a post where you attack the left.

Bripat while you go lick your wounds from me kicking your ass I'm going to goto bed. And you know what? It'll all be water under the bridge for me in the morning. That's how us non hack idiots roll ya know...

Later chump!

Lol

Simply hysterical

You're a fucking tool

I have many many years on this site. Don't be a lazy bitch & look it up for yourself. It's there for all to see.

Lol

I'm not comfortable with the forum mods. Are they left, right, or compromise ty
Lol

Simply hysterical

You're a fucking tool

Lol

Simply hysterical

You're a fucking tool

Vetting. Poking holes is easy. No reason to be nasty.

Simply hysterical

You're a fucking tool

I have many many years on this site. Don't be a lazy bitch & look it up for yourself. It's there for all to see.

Obviously you can't produce any such posts. All I've ever seen you do is attack Republicans.

Lol

I'm not comfortable with the forum mods. Are they left, right, or compromise ty

We are what we are. Some of us are lefties, some righties.

When we're posting as regular posters, we're no different from anyone else. We each have our opinions, and we post them. I'm sorry if that makes you "uncomfortable".

Simply hysterical

You're a fucking tool

Obviously you can't produce any such posts. All I've ever seen you do is attack Republicans.
I don't give two shits about Hillary breaking some glass ceiling. I simply couldn't care less.
Yesterday's thread. You're simply too stupid. So dumb in fact i don't think you should be allowed to vote or breed.

I have around 40000 posts. 90 to 95% of which are anti left. You see the difference between you & I is this.
You're a partisan hack douchebag who has probably NEVER called out the wrong doing in your own party. Me on the other hand, while I don't call it all out, I call out the most agreigous bullshit. It's called NOT being a total party nut job.

Try it sometime. And if you'd really like to be made a fool of tomorrow I can dedicate a thread to your stupidity and post TONS of anti left threads.

THE REASON why everyone in the media, the left and half of the GOP hate Trump is the very reason he won and got more votes than anyone in history- politically incorrect and won't be bullied by the left or media and they cannot handle it.

I think most intelligent people understand what Obama meant. He obviously visited several states more than once. You think you are clever but you are an immature imbecile.

He was fucking dumbass that couldn't count to 100 without a fucking telepromter. Even a fucking 3rd grader wouldn't have that stupid ass statement. Your support of that fucking idiot tells us why he was elected twice no less.

He made a mis statement. I've done it. You say stupid things frequently. Obama didn't get elected with my help. I didn't vote for him.

Hello Huggy .. old buddy old pal..., nice seeing you around again, (manly handshake here) ...

Back at cha Lumpy!

Last time we talked you were all about the Gold, Gold, it's all about the Gold.

I hope you were so successful that you could spare a few giant nuggets...:wink_2:

I know! The cards haven't been dealt that would support that idea. Many reasons. Still the gold is out there so if things align themselves making it favorable I would certainly like to go grab a few nuggets.

He his LETTING his image be defined in stone by the left & many on the right because he is stuck in teenage boy "insult" mode.

If he doesn't pull his head out of his own ass the image of him that he has put forth in the last couple weeks will become permanent.

Enough with the grammar school insults & mud slinging. ENOUGH! You, Mr Trump, are paving the road to the white house for Clinton.

If your not an intellectual you need to pretend you are because there are not enough Jerry Springer fans to vote you into the white house.

And don't come in this thread trying to shift blame to the media either. I actually listen to the candidates & his mouth flows freely with stupidity. So much so that even the most left leaning outlets only need to air his words to show what a dumbfuck he is. Interpretation is unnecessary when your mental acuity is that of a pampered rich boy.

Personal responsibility. Nobody is defining Trump but Trump.

You know what's really funny to watch?

Trump giving a speech with a teleprompter. He sounds wooden and stilted, nothing like the stream of consciousness speeches he usually gives.

I guess the reason Trump attacks others for using teleprompters is because he can't use them very well himself.

Forum List

Back