🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has a VERY narrow window to pull his head out of his ass & his mouth out of the gutter.

I think most intelligent people understand what Obama meant. He obviously visited several states more than once. You think you are clever but you are an immature imbecile.

He was fucking dumbass that couldn't count to 100 without a fucking telepromter. Even a fucking 3rd grader wouldn't have that stupid ass statement. Your support of that fucking idiot tells us why he was elected twice no less.
What the hell are you two doing? Think. If a punk makes an asinine response, ignore it and move on. It the damn Interwebs. Nothing more. Sigh... this is what the left wants. I was hoping it would happen on the left, but Bernie caved and abandoned everything he claimed to stand for. The result is a unified party.

We don't have to love or even like the him, but he is the nominee. Anything is better than the beast.

No.
Fine. Sit this one out sport.

Nope. I'll be right here laughing at the RWNJs all the way to Hillary's election.

You'll be crying by the time she runs for reelection.

Trump is going to clean house. All the bad apples are showing their true colors by attacking Trump. You don't attack your own nominee when he's trying to win an election. The traitors have revealed themselves. They will be purged in the next few election cycles. Ryan is #1 on the target list. McConnell is #2.
Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Trump has played both sides as fiddles for decades now. I see no reason for that to change.

That's just more irrational Trump hatred.
It's irrational to expect more of the same rather than something never before seen? What fucking planet are you from?

And you think loathsome creatures like Ryan, McConnell and Romney haven't played both sides? Romney invented Obamacare, and Ryan and McConnell funded it. These are the people you put your trust in? You're a God damned fool.
More diversion eh? I love it when dumbfucks are left speechless and start grasping.
For the record I have not mentioned ANY OF THEM. Not even once.
Try again?

That's who you're allying yourself with when you attack Trump.

IT will take leadership change, no one will risk it now

The traitor establishment Republicans are actively fighting to prevent that very change in leadership.
Or they think Trump is just as bad as Hillary. Just because he has a fucking R after his name doesn't mean he's a good candidate.

If Trump doesn't temper his asinine juvenile rants he will get destroyed in November.
Remember when it was exposed that Romney teased a fag in school as a child? Remember his binders of women?
Both ridiculous bullshit that had no baring on the office he was running for yet he was beat relentlessly over the head with them.
Now just how stupid are we that KNOWING THIS HISTORY we nominate someone who inflicts similar damage on himself. Not from skeletons in his closet but from his mouth nearly every time he opens it.

He needs to focus or Hillary is going to destroy him.

You'll find out how much worse Hillary is than Trump after she appoints three left wing justices to the Supreme Court. She'll also flood this country with Mexicans and Republicans will never win the Presidency again. That will sure preserve your precious Republican party, won't it?

You're a suicidal idiot. All Republicans attacking Trump are either traitors or morons. You have absolutely nothing to gain by doing so. Nothing.
Without 3 judges you wouldn't be able to defend him. At least we know the price for your faith & vote for a FAKE CONSERVATIVE is somewhat reasonable.
My vote isn't for sale at any price if the candidate is a fake.

So, you want Hillary to appoint 3 justices to the Supreme Court and flood this country with immigrants from third world countries that will ensure a permanent Democrat majority, and you think you're acting on some kind of principle? what principle is that, stupidity?
I supported Walker. I did my part to ensure we got good judges. A bunch of morons voted for a flip flopping Republicrat. He won. If he loses in November it's not on me.

That sinking ship can be defunded with little effort

Then why hasn't it been done?

The traitor establishment Republicans are actively fighting to prevent that very change in leadership.

I'm pretty sure Trump lost Mitt when he said Mitt was down on his hands and knees begging for political contributions...:laugh:

You think that's why Mitt attacks Trump so viciously? The guy really has a chip on his shoulder, doesn't he?

I'm pretty sure it didn't help.. Mitt ends up being a phony bastard as well as a loser...

Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Trump has played both sides as fiddles for decades now. I see no reason for that to change.

That's just more irrational Trump hatred.
It's irrational to expect more of the same rather than something never before seen? What fucking planet are you from?

And you think loathsome creatures like Ryan, McConnell and Romney haven't played both sides? Romney invented Obamacare, and Ryan and McConnell funded it. These are the people you put your trust in? You're a God damned fool.
More diversion eh? I love it when dumbfucks are left speechless and start grasping.
For the record I have not mentioned ANY OF THEM. Not even once.
Try again?

That's who you're allying yourself with when you attack Trump.
More pretzel logic.

He was fucking dumbass that couldn't count to 100 without a fucking telepromter. Even a fucking 3rd grader wouldn't have that stupid ass statement. Your support of that fucking idiot tells us why he was elected twice no less.
What the hell are you two doing? Think. If a punk makes an asinine response, ignore it and move on. It the damn Interwebs. Nothing more. Sigh... this is what the left wants. I was hoping it would happen on the left, but Bernie caved and abandoned everything he claimed to stand for. The result is a unified party.

We don't have to love or even like the him, but he is the nominee. Anything is better than the beast.

No.

Nope. I'll be right here laughing at the RWNJs all the way to Hillary's election.

I doubt that, but at least you are beginning to realize she has this one tied up. Thanks for nominating Trump. That was the best gift Hillary could have gotten.

Or they think Trump is just as bad as Hillary. Just because he has a fucking R after his name doesn't mean he's a good candidate.

If Trump doesn't temper his asinine juvenile rants he will get destroyed in November.
Remember when it was exposed that Romney teased a fag in school as a child? Remember his binders of women?
Both ridiculous bullshit that had no baring on the office he was running for yet he was beat relentlessly over the head with them.
Now just how stupid are we that KNOWING THIS HISTORY we nominate someone who inflicts similar damage on himself. Not from skeletons in his closet but from his mouth nearly every time he opens it.

You'll find out how much worse Hillary is than Trump after she appoints three left wing justices to the Supreme Court. She'll also flood this country with Mexicans and Republicans will never win the Presidency again. That will sure preserve your precious Republican party, won't it?

You're a suicidal idiot. All Republicans attacking Trump are either traitors or morons. You have absolutely nothing to gain by doing so. Nothing.
Without 3 judges you wouldn't be able to defend him. At least we know the price for your faith & vote for a FAKE CONSERVATIVE is somewhat reasonable.

So, you want Hillary to appoint 3 justices to the Supreme Court and flood this country with immigrants from third world countries that will ensure a permanent Democrat majority, and you think you're acting on some kind of principle? what principle is that, stupidity?
I supported Walker. I did my part to ensure we got good judges. A bunch of morons voted for a flip flopping Republicrat. He won. If he loses in November it's not on me.

Now you're ensuring that we will get the shittiest judges imaginable in the most important court in the country. If he loses, it will be in part because of idiots like you. Why would you want that to occur? It seems you just admitted that you prefer to have Hillary win. You're a God damn fool.

I'm not convinced Trump will make better appointments. He may try, but W selecting Roberts still pisses me off. He chose poorly. Wolf in sheeps clothing. I trust Trump to take care of Trump. If he makes some inroads regarding border security, I'll be happy.

No.

I doubt that, but at least you are beginning to realize she has this one tied up. Thanks for nominating Trump. That was the best gift Hillary could have gotten.

Trumps only problem right now is the loser establishment Republicans who are stabbing him in the back. Hillary can't win this election on her own merits. She has none.

I'm not convinced Trump will make better appointments. He may try, but W selecting Roberts still pisses me off. He chose poorly. Wolf in sheeps clothing. I trust Trump to take care of Trump. If he makes some inroads regarding border security, I'll be happy.

You would prefer 3 Sotomeyors to Roberts? Hillary's selections will be a catastrophe. Kiss the Bill of Rights good bye if she gets elected. Good bye to the 2nd Amendment. Good bye to your property rights.

I agree Roberts is a big disappointment. He revealed himself to be a politician rather than a jurist with his Obamacare decision.

Blacks need to be "brought to heal" by Hillary Clinton..
????

Umm ok?

"????" .. Hillary believes Blacks should be, "brought to heal" like dogs..

No.

Why do you want Hillary to be our next President? Do you believe in her shape shifting ideology, or are you more attracted by her efforts as Obama's international mouth piece?

????

Umm ok?

And that has what to do with this topic? I have 0 interest in giving Hillary advice on how to win.
This topic is about what Trump is doing that hurts him in a general election.

You would prefer 3 Sotomeyors to Roberts? Hillary's selections will be a catastrophe. Kiss the Bill of Rights good bye if she gets elected. Good bye to the 2nd Amendment. Good bye to your property rights.

I agree Roberts is a big disappointment. He revealed himself to be a politician rather than a jurist with his Obamacare decision.
I never said that. Don't make assumptions.

Why do you want Hillary to be our next President? Do you believe in her shape shifting ideology, or are you more attracted by her efforts as Obama's international mouth piece?

Bulldog hates America and hates himself. He's committing slow suicide by voting.

????

Umm ok?

And that has what to do with this topic? I have 0 interest in giving Hillary advice on how to win.
Idiots like you are doing the most to hurt him in the general election. Shut your fucking yap about Trump and focus on attacking Hillary.

????

Umm ok?

Idiots like you are doing the most to hurt him in the general election. Shut your fucking yap about Trump and focus on attacking Hillary.
Freedom of speech bother you that much huh? I think you're in the wrong party!

"Trump has a VERY narrow window to pull his head out of his ass & his mouth out of the gutter."

But will a prim and ‘PC’ proper Trump who becomes the lapdog of ‘the establishment’ retain the support of the bigots, racists, and ignorant nitwits who made him the nominee – ‘let Trump be Trump.’

Clearly a lose/lose for the GOP.

????

Umm ok?

You call yourself a conservative, but I've seen little evidence of that. You appear to be a Dim in sheep's clothing.

????

Umm ok?

You call yourself a conservative, but I've seen little evidence of that. You appear to be a Dim in sheep's clothing.
Lol

You appear to be "dim" in the brain.

Take your anti free speech attitude & find the nearest group of Sanders supporters protesting Trump. You'll fit right in.

Forum List

Back