🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has a VERY narrow window to pull his head out of his ass & his mouth out of the gutter.

He his LETTING his image be defined in stone by the left & many on the right because he is stuck in teenage boy "insult" mode.

If he doesn't pull his head out of his own ass the image of him that he has put forth in the last couple weeks will become permanent.

Enough with the grammar school insults & mud slinging. ENOUGH! You, Mr Trump, are paving the road to the white house for Clinton.

If your not an intellectual you need to pretend you are because there are not enough Jerry Springer fans to vote you into the white house.

And don't come in this thread trying to shift blame to the media either. I actually listen to the candidates & his mouth flows freely with stupidity. So much so that even the most left leaning outlets only need to air his words to show what a dumbfuck he is. Interpretation is unnecessary when your mental acuity is that of a pampered rich boy.
Trump has never been anything but himself. I think he's made it pretty clear that's how he'll continue to be.

Let's see Billionaire vs woman that is solely responsible for the death of a US diplomat and can't even satisfy one man in the White House, tough decision
You're first point is a complete lie, and your second exposes you as an asshole

He his LETTING his image be defined in stone by the left & many on the right because he is stuck in teenage boy "insult" mode.

If he doesn't pull his head out of his own ass the image of him that he has put forth in the last couple weeks will become permanent.

Enough with the grammar school insults & mud slinging. ENOUGH! You, Mr Trump, are paving the road to the white house for Clinton.

If your not an intellectual you need to pretend you are because there are not enough Jerry Springer fans to vote you into the white house.

And don't come in this thread trying to shift blame to the media either. I actually listen to the candidates & his mouth flows freely with stupidity. So much so that even the most left leaning outlets only need to air his words to show what a dumbfuck he is. Interpretation is unnecessary when your mental acuity is that of a pampered rich boy.

Coming from someone who hates Trump, this post is less then credible.
I don't hate Trump. I hate what he is doing to my party. Some people are so blinded by their rage against the machine that they're oblivious to the fact that they're burning down their own house.

Trump needs to stop trying to be clever (acting like a late night talk show host with the asinine insults) and focus on what the country needs

The Republican party needs to be destroyed. In its current form it's nothing more than a rubber stamp for the Democrat party. It exists solely to give the illusion that people have an alternative to vote for.

is that why they dominated the last two election cycles? really. Even Kentucky elected a Republican Governor which never happens.

What did Republicans get in return for putting these weasels in office? They got the Obama agenda permanently set in concrete.
Without a veto proof majority what did you expect? Rubber Stamp my ass

I think most intelligent people understand what Obama meant. He obviously visited several states more than once. You think you are clever but you are an immature imbecile.

He was fucking dumbass that couldn't count to 100 without a fucking telepromter. Even a fucking 3rd grader wouldn't have that stupid ass statement. Your support of that fucking idiot tells us why he was elected twice no less.

He made a mis statement. I've done it. You say stupid things frequently. Obama didn't get elected with my help. I didn't vote for him.

he made because he had no clue without being coached

Are you enjoying posting on the USMB doctordog?

So far, I really like your smart-assery abilities..welcome to the USMB.

thank you, I had kind of fell off the boards but after watching Maher tonight I became re-energized. My new career keeps me on the road 200 nights per year so I have little time now and my old board is dying a slow death.

You're welcome ...The political season is usually fun around here, Democrats are extra emotional and PC. outraged, an instigators delight...:laugh:

I don't hate Trump. I hate what he is doing to my party. Some people are so blinded by their rage against the machine that they're oblivious to the fact that they're burning down their own house.

Trump needs to stop trying to be clever (acting like a late night talk show host with the asinine insults) and focus on what the country needs

The Republican party needs to be destroyed. In its current form it's nothing more than a rubber stamp for the Democrat party. It exists solely to give the illusion that people have an alternative to vote for.

is that why they dominated the last two election cycles? really. Even Kentucky elected a Republican Governor which never happens.

What did Republicans get in return for putting these weasels in office? They got the Obama agenda permanently set in concrete.

Republicans didn't put the weasels in office. RWNJs like YOU put them in office. Don't you remember how proud you were after that last little midterm election?

He was fucking dumbass that couldn't count to 100 without a fucking telepromter. Even a fucking 3rd grader wouldn't have that stupid ass statement. Your support of that fucking idiot tells us why he was elected twice no less.

He made a mis statement. I've done it. You say stupid things frequently. Obama didn't get elected with my help. I didn't vote for him.

he made because he had no clue without being coached

Are you enjoying posting on the USMB doctordog?

So far, I really like your smart-assery abilities..welcome to the USMB.

thank you, I had kind of fell off the boards but after watching Maher tonight I became re-energized. My new career keeps me on the road 200 nights per year so I have little time now and my old board is dying a slow death.

You're welcome ...The political season is usually fun around here, Democrats are extra emotional and PC. outraged, an instigators delight...:laugh:

They are sensitive creatures, aren't they? LOL

You need to focus on getting the bad apples voted out. Trying to burn down the entire house is stupid. It'll throw us under democratic rule for decades.

Trump is going to clean house. All the bad apples are showing their true colors by attacking Trump. You don't attack your own nominee when he's trying to win an election. The traitors have revealed themselves. They will be purged in the next few election cycles. Ryan is #1 on the target list. McConnell is #2.

Republicans didn't put the weasels in office. RWNJs like YOU put them in office. Don't you remember how proud you were after that last little midterm election?

I'm a registered Republican, moron.

LOL executive orders can be reversed by executive orders

It will take a little more than that to reverse Obamacare.

Is that why you support Trump? He's doing a really good job of fracturing the Republicans, and many have said that he's a rubber stamp for the Dems, because he gave money to the Clintons for their campaigns.

I guess that this country is going to be going Dem for a long time now, eh?

The paid off Republicans have reason to worry, Democrats, not so much.. corruption and collusion to screw over the middle class and poor is alive and well.

You need to focus on getting the bad apples voted out. Trying to burn down the entire house is stupid. It'll throw us under democratic rule for decades.

Trump is going to clean house. All the bad apples are showing their true colors by attacking Trump. You don't attack your own nominee when he's trying to win an election. The traitors have revealed themselves. They will be purged in the next few election cycles. Ryan is #1 on the target list. McConnell is #2.
Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Trump has played both sides as fiddles for decades now. I see no reason for that to change.

That sinking ship can be defunded with little effort

Without a veto proof majority what did you expect? Rubber Stamp my ass

They had the power of the purse. They didn't need to fund Obama's amnesty or his Muslim importation. Yet they did.

Never have I see politicians with less spine or integrity.

You're a RWNJ. Republicans don't really exist any more. RWNJs ran the sane ones off and stole their name.

Then why hasn't it been done?

IT will take leadership change, no one will risk it now

You're a RWNJ. Republicans don't really exist any more. RWNJs ran the sane ones off and stole their name.

I see. You're the kind that invents imaginary categories for people that bear no resemblance to reality.

IT will take leadership change, no one will risk it now

The traitor establishment Republicans are actively fighting to prevent that very change in leadership.

I see. You're the kind that invents imaginary categories for people that bear no resemblance to reality.

RWNJs are very real. They are who destroyed the once honorable republican party. Their connection to reality is very weak, though.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Trump has played both sides as fiddles for decades now. I see no reason for that to change.

That's just more irrational Trump hatred.

Forum List

Back