🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has a VERY narrow window to pull his head out of his ass & his mouth out of the gutter.

LOL executive orders can be reversed by executive orders

It will take a little more than that to reverse Obamacare.

That sinking ship can be defunded with little effort

Then why hasn't it been done?

IT will take leadership change, no one will risk it now

The traitor establishment Republicans are actively fighting to prevent that very change in leadership.

I'm pretty sure Trump lost Mitt when he said Mitt was down on his hands and knees begging for political contributions...:laugh:

What did Republicans get in return for putting these weasels in office? They got the Obama agenda permanently set in concrete.

Republicans didn't put the weasels in office. RWNJs like YOU put them in office. Don't you remember how proud you were after that last little midterm election?

I'm a registered Republican, moron.

You're a RWNJ. Republicans don't really exist any more. RWNJs ran the sane ones off and stole their name.

I see. You're the kind that invents imaginary categories for people that bear no resemblance to reality.

RWNJs are very real. They are who destroyed the once honorable republican party. Their connection to reality is very weak, though.

Your connection with reality is weak.

LOL executive orders can be reversed by executive orders

The traitor establishment Republicans are actively fighting to prevent that very change in leadership.
Or they think Trump is just as bad as Hillary. Just because he has a fucking R after his name doesn't mean he's a good candidate.

If Trump doesn't temper his asinine juvenile rants he will get destroyed in November.
Remember when it was exposed that Romney teased a fag in school as a child? Remember his binders of women?
Both ridiculous bullshit that had no baring on the office he was running for yet he was beat relentlessly over the head with them.
Now just how stupid are we that KNOWING THIS HISTORY we nominate someone who inflicts similar damage on himself. Not from skeletons in his closet but from his mouth nearly every time he opens it.

He needs to focus or Hillary is going to destroy him.

Post on topic.

that is on topic, you have different expectations for Trump than you do a current sitting President
OMG are people really as stupid as you?

Fuck Obama, he isn't running & he most certainly isn't responsible for the stupidity that comes out of Trump's mouth.

Post on topic IF YOU'RE CAPABLE

Eat shit and die stupid, you expect less from a sitting Presdent ......noted

I think most intelligent people understand what Obama meant. He obviously visited several states more than once. You think you are clever but you are an immature imbecile.

He was fucking dumbass that couldn't count to 100 without a fucking telepromter. Even a fucking 3rd grader wouldn't have that stupid ass statement. Your support of that fucking idiot tells us why he was elected twice no less.

You are truly a moron. Every President and most public speakers since it was invented have used the teleprompter. And you're still off the topic in your desperate childish attempt to get the spotlight off a topic you can't handle.

I don't hate Trump. I hate what he is doing to my party. Some people are so blinded by their rage against the machine that they're oblivious to the fact that they're burning down their own house.

Trump needs to stop trying to be clever (acting like a late night talk show host with the asinine insults) and focus on what the country needs

The Republican party needs to be destroyed. In its current form it's nothing more than a rubber stamp for the Democrat party. It exists solely to give the illusion that people have an alternative to vote for.
You need to focus on getting the bad apples voted out. Trying to burn down the entire house is stupid. It'll throw us under democratic rule for decades.

Trump is going to clean house. All the bad apples are showing their true colors by attacking Trump. You don't attack your own nominee when he's trying to win an election. The traitors have revealed themselves. They will be purged in the next few election cycles. Ryan is #1 on the target list. McConnell is #2.
Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Trump has played both sides as fiddles for decades now. I see no reason for that to change.

That's just more irrational Trump hatred.
It's irrational to expect more of the same rather than something never before seen? What fucking planet are you from?

He was fucking dumbass that couldn't count to 100 without a fucking telepromter. Even a fucking 3rd grader wouldn't have that stupid ass statement. Your support of that fucking idiot tells us why he was elected twice no less.

He made a mis statement. I've done it. You say stupid things frequently. Obama didn't get elected with my help. I didn't vote for him.

he made because he had no clue without being coached

Are you enjoying posting on the USMB doctordog?

So far, I really like your smart-assery abilities..welcome to the USMB.

thank you, I had kind of fell off the boards but after watching Maher tonight I became re-energized. My new career keeps me on the road 200 nights per year so I have little time now and my old board is dying a slow death.

You're welcome ...The political season is usually fun around here, Democrats are extra emotional and PC. outraged, an
instigators delight...:laugh:

Get a room.

Or they think Trump is just as bad as Hillary. Just because he has a fucking R after his name doesn't mean he's a good candidate.

If Trump doesn't temper his asinine juvenile rants he will get destroyed in November.
Remember when it was exposed that Romney teased a fag in school as a child? Remember his binders of women?
Both ridiculous bullshit that had no baring on the office he was running for yet he was beat relentlessly over the head with them.
Now just how stupid are we that KNOWING THIS HISTORY we nominate someone who inflicts similar damage on himself. Not from skeletons in his closet but from his mouth nearly every time he opens it.

You'll find out how much worse Hillary is than Trump after she appoints three left wing justices to the Supreme Court. She'll also flood this country with Mexicans and Republicans will never win the Presidency again. That will sure preserve your precious Republican party, won't it?

You're a suicidal idiot. All Republicans attacking Trump are either traitors or morons. You have absolutely nothing to gain by doing so. Nothing.

The Republican party needs to be destroyed. In its current form it's nothing more than a rubber stamp for the Democrat party. It exists solely to give the illusion that people have an alternative to vote for.
You need to focus on getting the bad apples voted out. Trying to burn down the entire house is stupid. It'll throw us under democratic rule for decades.

Trump is going to clean house. All the bad apples are showing their true colors by attacking Trump. You don't attack your own nominee when he's trying to win an election. The traitors have revealed themselves. They will be purged in the next few election cycles. Ryan is #1 on the target list. McConnell is #2.
Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Trump has played both sides as fiddles for decades now. I see no reason for that to change.

It's irrational to expect more of the same rather than something never before seen? What fucking planet are you from?

And you think loathsome creatures like Ryan, McConnell and Romney haven't played both sides? Romney invented Obamacare, and Ryan and McConnell funded it. These are the people you put your trust in? You're a God damned fool.

I'm pretty sure Trump lost Mitt when he said Mitt was down on his hands and knees begging for political contributions...:laugh:

You think that's why Mitt attacks Trump so viciously? The guy really has a chip on his shoulder, doesn't he?

Trump and Romney aren't that similar. Romney said a few really dumb things, and was guilty of terrible behavior as a young guy. Everything Trump says is stupid, and instead of trying to sound sane, he doubles down on all of it. He is more noted for the many groups he continually insults than he is for the dumb goals that he knows he can't accomplish.

You'll find out how much worse Hillary is than Trump after she appoints three left wing justices to the Supreme Court. She'll also flood this country with Mexicans and Republicans will never win the Presidency again. That will sure preserve your precious Republican party, won't it?

You're a suicidal idiot. All Republicans attacking Trump are either traitors or morons. You have absolutely nothing to gain by doing so. Nothing.
Without 3 judges you wouldn't be able to defend him. At least we know the price for your faith & vote for a FAKE CONSERVATIVE is somewhat reasonable.
My vote isn't for sale at any price if the candidate is a fake.

He made a mis statement. I've done it. You say stupid things frequently. Obama didn't get elected with my help. I didn't vote for him.

he made because he had no clue without being coached

Are you enjoying posting on the USMB doctordog?

So far, I really like your smart-assery abilities..welcome to the USMB.

thank you, I had kind of fell off the boards but after watching Maher tonight I became re-energized. My new career keeps me on the road 200 nights per year so I have little time now and my old board is dying a slow death.

You're welcome ...The political season is usually fun around here, Democrats are extra emotional and PC. outraged, an
instigators delight...:laugh:

Get a room.

I'm very welcoming and courteous .. maybe you should try it, afteral, you're quite difficult to like usually...:wink_2:

Post on topic.

that is on topic, you have different expectations for Trump than you do a current sitting President

Fuck Obama, he isn't running & he most certainly isn't responsible for the stupidity that comes out of Trump's mouth.

I think most intelligent people understand what Obama meant. He obviously visited several states more than once. You think you are clever but you are an immature imbecile.

What the hell are you two doing? Think. If a punk makes an asinine response, ignore it and move on. It is the damn Interwebs. Nothing more. Sigh... this is what the left wants. I was hoping it would happen on the left, but Bernie caved and abandoned everything he claimed to stand for. The result is a unified party.

We don't have to love or even like the him, but he is the nominee. Anything is better than the beast.

And you think loathsome creatures like Ryan, McConnell and Romney haven't played both sides? Romney invented Obamacare, and Ryan and McConnell funded it. These are the people you put your trust in? You're a God damned fool.
More diversion eh? I love it when dumbfucks are left speechless and start grasping.
For the record I have not mentioned ANY OF THEM. Not even once.
Try again?

What the hell are you two doing? Think. If a punk makes an asinine response, ignore it and move on. It the damn Interwebs. Nothing more. Sigh... this is what the left wants. I was hoping it would happen on the left, but Bernie caved and abandoned everything he claimed to stand for. The result is a unified party.

We don't have to love or even like the him, but he is the nominee. Anything is better than the beast.

No.

Without 3 judges you wouldn't be able to defend him. At least we know the price for your faith & vote for a FAKE CONSERVATIVE is somewhat reasonable.

Blacks need to be "brought to heal" by Hillary Clinton..

Need I post all the Hillary, Bill and Democrat racist quotes that Democrat voters have conveniently absolved as non-issues?

Last edited:

Blacks need to be "brought to heal" by Hillary Clinton..
????

Umm ok?

What the hell are you two doing? Think. If a punk makes an asinine response, ignore it and move on. It the damn Interwebs. Nothing more. Sigh... this is what the left wants. I was hoping it would happen on the left, but Bernie caved and abandoned everything he claimed to stand for. The result is a unified party.

No.
Fine. Sit this one out sport.

So, you want Hillary to appoint 3 justices to the Supreme Court and flood this country with immigrants from third world countries that will ensure a permanent Democrat majority, and you think you're acting on some kind of principle? what principle is that, stupidity?

No.
Fine. Sit this one out sport.

Nope. I'll be right here laughing at the RWNJs all the way to Hillary's election.

Forum List

Back