Trump has already accomplished more than Obama

GDP has gone up $4 trillion under Obama

Most in history

Obama spent 11trillion dollars more then all the other presidents combined..

Any one know what we got out of it?

Why are conservatives so bad at math

You don't have a link for that do you?

What math did I fuck up at?
Show $11 trillion more than all the presidents combined

I am not going to bother with your dumb ass spin you know what it was in 2008 and you know what it is now..
I am calling you a fucking liar

Prove me wrong

Obama has more than doubled the stock market

Obama has added more than $50 trillion to our nations wealth. More than any other President

GDP has gone up $4 trillion under Obama. Most in history

Crime rate has dropped significantly in the last eight years

Unemployment has dropped five percent under Obama

Gee... Obama sounds wonderful. Can you tell me exactly what he has done that was responsible for doing all of these wonderful and amazing things?

Most in history

Most in history

Basic subtraction. Current debt - debt when Obama came into office = 9.2 trillion

Debt is a fuction of deficits and Obama started off with 1.3 Trillion deficit in 2009, in 2015 it was 450 billion.

Looking at policy Obama added only about 1-1.5 Trillion. Bush policy added -4-5 Trillion and Trump policies add up to projected to 7-10 Trillion additional debt.

Last edited:
The stories that have been coming out are truly astounding. Just on the news of his election, in less than two weeks, the markets have skyrocketed. World leaders have talked about peace and their confidence in Donald Trump. And now this. This. Apple will be making the iPhone in America. The company that set the record for the highest valuation ever is bringing manufacturing of their flagship product in the U.S.

He's months away from being sworn in and already Donald Trump has accomplished more in a week and a half than Obama did in 8 years as president. More indisputable proof that the progressive ideology is a failed ideology. Just ask Venezuela. They implemented the progressive utopia and have completely collapsed. We were headed in that direction but thankfully the American people saw the failure and reversed course.

Silicon Valley Bows to Trump: Apple to Build iPhones in America

MAGA
emperor-trump.jpg

I am not going to bother with your dumb ass spin you know what it was in 2008 and you know what it is now..

Prove me wrong

What was it in 2008?

What is it now?

Google is your friend I am not paid to teach willful ignorance people like you.

Most in history

Most in history

Basic subtraction. Current debt - debt when Obama came into office = 9.2 trillion

Debt is a fuction of deficits and Obama started off with 1.3 Trillion deficit in 2009, in 2015 it was 450 billion.

Obama is still in office again where did he spend more then all the other presidents combined money on?

Enquiring minds still want to know?

Are Americans going to want to spend 10 hour days on a factory production line plugging the same tiny component onto a logic board?
Why wouldn't we? Are you such a smug and arrogant progressive that you consider work "beneath" you?
Are you such a smug and arrogant progressive that you consider work "beneath" you?
What are you talking about?
It's easy to win an argument against strawmen...I bet you win a lot of arguments.

and lack of critical thought.
Progressive high school dropouts like antontoo always make me laugh. You will never see a post where they don't use one of their two favorite libtard buzzwords - "critical thought" or "infrastructure". Anton here (like all of the rest of them) couldn't even tell you what those terms mean without Googling it right now. But they think it makes them sound "smart" to use them. :lol:

Attacking the messenger instead of the message is a big red flag with "LOSER" on it, loser.
Exactly WaitingFor2020! And that's what idiot progressives like TheOldSchool and antontoo did with this thread. They attacked the messenger (myself and Breitbart) instead of the message. And I agree with you - they are losers because of it.
There were at least 5 other threads about this when yours popped up and I already commented on one or 2 with a sincere opinion. But your thread stood out because of the blatant, damn near shameless lie that your entire OP was based around. A completely fake story being passed off as true, that Trump had successfully and single-handedly brought iPhone production to the U.S., when that's not even close to what happened.

Most in history

Most in history

Obama is still in office again where did he spend more then all the other presidents combined money on?

Enquiring minds already inquired and know basics like that.

Prove me wrong

What was it in 2008?

What is it now?

Bush's last budget was 2009, submitted in October 2008

We'll need to import a lot of Mexicans to work in American factories assembling iPhones. Net results are we'll have consumers being socked with paying more for the phone and an increased demand for the lowest of low skilled workers. It sure doesn't seem like much of a victory to me. Heck, their facilities in China had to install suicide nets because of workers jumping off the roofs.
Yeah....and all of you whined about it like little bitches. Now Apple employees will no longer have those conditions and you're still whining about it like little bitches.

What have we learned? These precious 'lil progressive snowflakes melt no matter what the conditions are.

Those saying Trump has already achieved more than Obama we've learned that they prefer
this: Chinese iPhone factory where 50k staff assemble the msut-have smartphone | Daily Mail Online
to:
More high-tech jobs than ever landing in Phoenix
Posted: Sep 02, 2015 11:30 PM

The report shows 12,662 high-tech jobs came to the Valley between 2012 and 2014. The 42.7 percent bump in the high-tech industry puts Phoenix ahead of Silicon Valley, which saw an increase of just 27 percent.

Over the same time period, Phoenix added more overall tech jobs than Chicago, Austin, Boston, Los Angeles and Dallas.
More high-tech jobs than ever landing in Phoenix

Stew on that sunflower.

Most in history

Enquiring minds already inquired and know.

Prove me wrong

What was it in 2008?

What is it now?

What ever at a bar.. So what did he spend all the money on?

Afghanistan was over and just a mop up mission he ended the war in Iraq in 2012.. Spending on inferstucter was the lowest it's been forever.. So what the hell did he spend all those trillions on?

Prove me wrong

What was it in 2008?

What is it now?

$11.8 trillion in 2009
$19.8 trillion today

Prove me wrong

I just love watching the left lose it.......did you know the democrats only control 5 state houses? Obama did a hell of a job....they should build a statue of him.

The golfer and chief ruined the democrat party and although he had two shots at placing a lib on the supreme court he did not get a third and now the next three seats will be chosen by Trump. Yep they should build a statue of Obama. So no worries. ; )

Prove me wrong

I just love watching the left lose it.......did you know the democrats only control 5 state houses? Obama did a hell of a job....they should build a statue of him.

The golfer and chief ruined the democrat party and although he had two shots at placing a lib on the supreme court he did not get a third and now the next three seats will be chosen by Trump. Yep they should build a statue of Obama. So no worries. ; )
What does that have to do with what we are discussing?

Try to keep up

Hint:

When your burdened cost of manufacture of an item is about 79-cents and you sell it for $750.00 what is the percentage impact on the profit margin if the cost of manufacture suddenly jumps to $1.59?

Lesson:

Cost of manufacture/retail price are usually disconnected.

Most in history

Enquiring minds already inquired and know.

Prove me wrong

What was it in 2008?

What is it now?

What ever at a bar.. So what did he spend all the money on?

Afghanistan was over and just a mop up mission he ended the war in Iraq in 2012.. Spending on inferstucter was the lowest it's been forever.. So what the hell did he spend all those trillions on?

Gezus you are clueless, ok let's do it this way - what do you, inquiring mind, think happened to 9 trillion dollars?

Prove me wrong

What was it in 2008?

What is it now?

$11.8 trillion in 2009
$19.8 trillion today

I don't watch it tick off as well as you again what did Obama spend all the money on?

What does that have to do with what we are discussing?

Try to keep up
It has everything to do with it...if the economy under Barry Hussein was so good Hillary would be the president elect. The economy sucks and Trump is going to fix it.

Obama has more than doubled the stock market

Obama has added more than $50 trillion to our nations wealth. More than any other President

GDP has gone up $4 trillion under Obama. Most in history

Crime rate has dropped significantly in the last eight years

Unemployment has dropped five percent under Obama

Gee... Obama sounds wonderful. Can you tell me exactly what Obama has done that was responsible for doing all of these wonderful and amazing things?

Don't be shy. Speak right out. Surely you can tell us all how he was able to accomplish all of these amazing feats, right?

Forum List

Back