Trump has been a President like no other

View attachment 362192

You can say that again...he cares about the citizens of the United States and puts us first......I can't remember a president in my lifetime other than maybe Reagan that has done that....
Lol Trump doesn’t give a fuck about anyone but himself and his family.

Thank God he doesn't give a fuck about you and yours!

View attachment 362192

You can say that again...he cares about the citizens of the United States and puts us first......I can't remember a president in my lifetime other than maybe Reagan that has done that....

Lol at least I’m aware how selfish and stupid he is.

So far since Trump has been President I haven't had the virus,I stay away from the blacks and I'm making more money now than I ever had.Trump is the Messiah.
Based on your self-description, I bet a lot of people stay away from you. I am guessing people who know you, describe you as an asshole, selfserving, dumb and those are your better traits.

View attachment 362192

Lol at least I’m aware how selfish and stupid he is.
Do you mean Biden the China Connection?... and Ukraine bribe taker?...

The marxists had 34 candidates.... the CREAM OF THE CROP is an 80-year old lily-white fuckwit that shits the bed every time it's trotted out in front of a camera.... to the sheer delight of the productive half of the country. He's been in politics for 50 years and is known for being dumb and lazy, plagiarism, a mild case of pedophilia and 1 signature bill that locked up half the black population.

I like our position.

Forum List

Back