Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

OF ALL the witnesses brought before the senate to testify at an impeachment trial, there were exactly ZERO that were brought in that didn't already testify in the House. They were brought in to clarify previous testimony. So your point isn't valid. AT ALL. It's a Democrat talking point. :blahblah:
So what? There were still witnesses called to testify and be subject to questioning. Impeached Trump needed the Republican-led Senate to disallow any witnesses from being called, for the first time in U.S. history, in order to find him not guilty.

No - the Senate determined that there was no need for ADDITIONAL witnesses. They brought a weak ass case in which they claimed they had overwhelming evidence. Please think about that real hard. It's easy to see why the senate said no more witnesses are needed. The dem's said they had overwhelming evidence, they reviewed it, found it to be lacking merit and voila - Exonerated forever.
Regardless of their excuses, for the first time in U.S. history, the Senate held an impeachment trial and refused to let witnesses testify.

Because they threw it out. It was bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you say. Still, it's the only impeachment trial ever to not allow witnesses to testify.

There was VIDEO of WITNESS TESTIMONY. That is Witness TESTIMONY. You're being obtuse or willfully ignorant. Enough of your bullshit.

Nope. The Dims called 18 witnesses.
Not in the trial, they didn't. The Senate voted against allowing any witnesses to testify.
The House is where witnesses are called and cross examined.
Both chambers call witnesses.
Link to that requirement in the Constitution?
I didn't say it's in the Constitution, dumbfuck. I also didn't say not calling witnesses is unconstitutional. What I did say is that no Senate has ever denied witnesses from testifying before.

No Senate has every requested NEW witnesses. Which is NOT obfuscating the point.

Not in the trial, they didn't. The Senate voted against allowing any witnesses to testify.
I didn't say it's in the Constitution, dumbfuck. I also didn't say not calling witnesses is unconstitutional. What I did say is that no Senate has ever denied witnesses from testifying before.

Because the case was was bullshit moron. They had no reason to call witnesses. They allowed the dim team to spout off about nothing for way too long. You idiots lost again. You are going to lose the election again soon.

The Senate used the same rules as the Clinton impeachment.

Your whining is irrelevant.
Poor, lying fucking moron. The Clinton impeachment allowed witnesses in the trial. This one didn't.
Note what I said:

"The Senate used the same rules as the Clinton impeachment."
The Dims had the chance to call all the witnesses they wanted during the House inquiry. They have no one to blame but themselves if that wasn't sufficient.

So what? There were still witnesses called to testify and be subject to questioning. Impeached Trump needed the Republican-led Senate to disallow any witnesses from being called, for the first time in U.S. history, in order to find him not guilty.

No - the Senate determined that there was no need for ADDITIONAL witnesses. They brought a weak ass case in which they claimed they had overwhelming evidence. Please think about that real hard. It's easy to see why the senate said no more witnesses are needed. The dem's said they had overwhelming evidence, they reviewed it, found it to be lacking merit and voila - Exonerated forever.
Regardless of their excuses, for the first time in U.S. history, the Senate held an impeachment trial and refused to let witnesses testify.

So you say. Still, it's the only impeachment trial ever to not allow witnesses to testify.

There was VIDEO of WITNESS TESTIMONY. That is Witness TESTIMONY. You're being obtuse or willfully ignorant. Enough of your bullshit.

I’m not involved. The process occurred. Your team lost. That’s the second time Shitt bag came up short with all of his evidence.

I’m not involved. The process occurred. Your team lost. That’s the second time Shitt bag came up short with all of his evidence.

You quoted the wrong person?

13 did, liar. Their under oath testimony was played.

EPIC MELTDOWN BY FAUN!:banana::banana::banana:
LOL

And still, for the first time in U.S. history, zero witnesses were called in to testify.

The voted against ADDING ADDITIONAL WITNESSES, Dummy. To ADD witnesses there has to already BE witnesses.

You lose again...............

WASHINGTON – A razor-thin majority of Senate Republicans on Friday voted against a Democratic proposal to admit additional witnesses and documents into President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

Senate votes against calling new witnesses in Trump's impeachment trial
I'm LMFAO at how Faun has ignored this post about ADDITIONAL WITNESSES.

:banana::banana::banana:
LOL

And still -- only impeachment trial in history to not call a single witness.

LOL

And still, for the first time in U.S. history, zero witnesses were called in to testify.

The voted against ADDING ADDITIONAL WITNESSES, Dummy. To ADD witnesses there has to already BE witnesses.

WASHINGTON – A razor-thin majority of Senate Republicans on Friday voted against a Democratic proposal to admit additional witnesses and documents into President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

LOL

Nope

LOL

LOL

Exonerated.

Cleared of all impeachment articles.

Not guilty.

Innocent.

Dems look like partisan hacks.

Approval rating at 49% up 12 points

Dems buried themselves.

Winning

Dems losing.

So much winning I'm almost tired of it (not really)

Acquitted

Pelosi angst and rages and tears up SOTU like a childish little girl.

Witnesses utilized in Senate Trial.

Dems had "Overwhelming Evidence" (on Bullshit charges)

No new witnesses like all other impeachments.

You lose.

Trump Wins.

Go Trump

MAGA

KAG

Good luck to the dems in 2020 - they're gonna need it

Loving Life today. Corrupt dems were/are going to be punished come election.

More to come- Can't wait for Durham report

More winning.

Biden Ukraine issue now being looked into.

This is fucking great!

Life is good.

Don't be butt hurt.

Maybe take some time off from politics.

LOL

Exonerated.

Not guilty.

Innocent.

Dems buried themselves.

Winning

Dems losing.

Acquitted

You lose.

Trump Wins.

Go Trump

MAGA

KAG

More winning.

This is fucking great!

Life is good.

Don't be butt hurt.

Scratch that good luck thingy.

LOL

LOL

Thanks again for showing your love for our president. Very nice.

LOL

Exonerated.

Not guilty.

Innocent.

Dems buried themselves.

Winning

Dems losing.

Acquitted

You lose.

Trump Wins.

Go Trump

MAGA

KAG

More winning.

This is fucking great!

Life is good.

Don't be butt hurt.

Scratch that good luck thingy.

Maybe you're right. It's not going to help them anyways. Thanks!

There is more than enough precedent to follow.
Subpoenas must be valid. They were challenged as being invalid due to the fact Nazi Pelousy didn't hold the required vote to initiate impeachment proceedings prior to them being issued.

You really are thick.

There is no such requirement in the Constitution regarding impeachment.

There is more than enough precedent to follow. Nance used the Judicial committee because they had very few rules for subpoenas. The oversight committee is the proper committee for an impeachment inquiry. They have "OVERSIGHT" of the executive branch. That is their sole job. Why don't you go out and do some more reading. Nancy subverted previous precedent and used the wrong committee because she didn't want to deal with courts and hurry the process along. WTFU.

The precedent use to be the full House had to vote to authorize any committee, including an impeachment inquiry, to have subpoena power. That precedent was changed in 2015, by Republicans wanting to fast track the continuing investigations into Obama. There is no specific committee that the Constitution delegate the Impeachment authority to. The Constitution gives the House the Sole Power or Impeachment.

That is correct. But each committee establishes it's own requirements for subpoenas. The rules for subpoenas on the Oversight committee are more limited in power than the Judiciary Committee. This is Nancy's subversion. She used the wrong committee cuz she wanted full subpoena power.

Please read again, you seem to not be picking up what I'm putting down.

There is no specific committee that the Constitution delegates the Impeachment authority to. With the Sole power resting in the House, the President, the Senate, nor the Courts have a say in which committee can or should be used for an impeachment inquiry.
Pelosi is not THE SENATE. She could not begin Impeachment in the House HERSELF without holding a vote as required by the Constitution.

Much like Barry ordered the initiation of the criminal coup process by directing his agency directors to use all available means - both legal and illegal - to spy on / collect info on Trump & his team, Pelosi ordered Schiff and Nadler to begin their own coup process in the House.

Pelosi is the MANAGER / Overseer of the House, not it's 'Queen'.

The House had 13 witnesses provide testimony, liar.

That lie won't fly. Get a new one.
No witnesses were called, dumbfuck. First time in U.S. history.
13 were called by the House Clowns. Over 120 clips of their testimony were played.

You can post that lie another 100 times and it will still be a lie, Fuckwit.

That lie won't fly. Get a new one.
And none were allowed to testify in the trial. First time evah in U.S. history.
13 did, liar. Their under oath testimony was played.

EPIC MELTDOWN BY FAUN!:banana::banana::banana:
LOL

And for the first time in history there were no criminal charges, and for the first time in history it was an entirety partisan shitshow put on exclusively for dimwitted dumbasses like yourself.

H
Trump may have been exonerated by the GOP senate, but he is still an incompetent asshole. He always will be.

Incompetent? I doubt you even know the definition of the word. Maybe you should look it up so you don't display your ignorance in future.

Well, at least we agree that he is an asshole.
He's arrogant but he's no asshole and you should be an expert on assholes because you have vast personal experience.

No Senate has every requested NEW witnesses. Which is NOT obfuscating the point.

[emoji1787]

You quoted the wrong person?

I did. My apologies. But cool [emoji41] video, no?

Forum List

Back