Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

The official verdict is in: not guilty.

No crime.
No evidence.
No witnesses.
'No Constitutional Violation'
'No Broken Laws'
'No Abuse of Power'
'No Impeachable Offense'
'Admitted political partisan Impeachment'

Pelosi, Schiff, & Nadler should be indicted for:
Conspiracy
Perjury
Obstruction
Providing False/Fake Evidence
Sedition
Espionage
Treason

At the very least they should be brought up on and found guilty of Ethics violations.

Obama exerts Executive privilege over one set of documents and you use that as cover for Trumpybear's blanket refusal to for every single document the House investigator asked for.

Trumpublicans have set a dangerous precedent with that. Enjoy.

Not at all, the prescribed method was being followed but the Dems didn't want to go that way because it is time consuming. Oh well

The claim of executive blanket immunity is equal to no accountability. Do you want the next Democrat president to have no accountability?
You are lying again. They didn't make a claim of blanket executive immunity.

The subpoenas were challenged on the basis they were invalid due to the refusal of Nazi Pelousy to hold a vote to initiate impeachment proceedings.

That lie won't fly. Get a new one.

The Executive Branch has no standing in the process the House uses to initiate impeachment proceeding and the argument lacks merit. Witnesses can choose to plead the 5th and the Executive can claim privileged over specific answers and documents.
Subpoenas must be valid. They were challenged as being invalid due to the fact Nazi Pelousy didn't hold the required vote to initiate impeachment proceedings prior to them being issued.

You really are thick.
The subpoenas were valid.

The official verdict is in: not guilty.

No crime.
No evidence.
No witnesses.
'No Constitutional Violation'
'No Broken Laws'
'No Abuse of Power'
'No Impeachable Offense'
'Admitted political partisan Impeachment'

Pelosi, Schiff, & Nadler should be indicted for:
Conspiracy
Perjury
Obstruction
Providing False/Fake Evidence
Sedition
Espionage
Treason

At the very least they should be brought up on and found guilty of Ethics violations.
Trump refused to allow witnesses and documents. You try that and see if you haven't broken any laws.

Not at all, the prescribed method was being followed but the Dems didn't want to go that way because it is time consuming. Oh well

The claim of executive blanket immunity is equal to no accountability. Do you want the next Democrat president to have no accountability?

The subpoenas were challenged on the basis they were invalid due to the refusal of Nazi Pelousy to hold a vote to initiate impeachment proceedings.

The Executive Branch has no standing in the process the House uses to initiate impeachment proceeding and the argument lacks merit. Witnesses can choose to plead the 5th and the Executive can claim privileged over specific answers and documents.
Subpoenas must be valid. They were challenged as being invalid due to the fact Nazi Pelousy didn't hold the required vote to initiate impeachment proceedings prior to them being issued.

You really are thick.
Nope.

Because they threw it out. It was bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you say. Still, it's the only impeachment trial ever to not allow witnesses to testify.

There was VIDEO of WITNESS TESTIMONY. That is Witness TESTIMONY. You're being obtuse or willfully ignorant. Enough of your bullshit.

I’m not involved. The process occurred. Your team lost. That’s the second time Shitt bag came up short with all of his evidence.

You quoted the wrong person?

I did. My apologies. But cool [emoji41] video, no?

It was perfect. Thanks for that!

I'd like to know what we lost and you won. Because it's no win for us to live in a Mike Pence presidency. So what the fuck did you guys win? None of you get to tell the courts you won't obey a subpoena. None of you get to tell your friends not to testify if they see you commit a crime and are requested by the courts. What did you win, and what did we lose?

This he pissed of the libs so we won shit is childish. What you have won, is the chance to allow the president to do whatever he pleases, whenever he pleases and to whoever he pleases. Now this is not constitutional, but you guys swear you are all constitutional experts. You don't get to do whatever you want, to whoever you want, whenever you want. So what did you win and what did we lose?

We all lost in this situation and you republicans are too stump stupid to see it. Suckers.

You'll find out what you lost on November 8th, 2020
Trump will be officially removed on 1-20-2001.

And if he isn't you'll kill yourself.

No, but I will watch our country crumble and die because we were stupid enough to give this fool a second term.

Dude get some MEDS. You are like a hysterical child
Wrong. If you support trump, you have the problem.

e
H
Trump may have been exonerated by the GOP senate, but he is still an incompetent asshole. He always will be.

Incompetent? I doubt you even know the definition of the word. Maybe you should look it up so you don't display your ignorance in future.

Well, at least we agree that he is an asshole.
He's arrogant but he's no asshole and you should be an expert on assholes because you have vast personal experience.

Making the thread about me, Dick, is a very lame diversionary tactic that is used by amateurs. Try to stay on topic. Trump's guilt or innocence is strictly controlled by how many senators are in his party, and has absolutely nothing to do with the charges of the impeachment.

You really are thick.

Umm. Are you a judge? Didn't think so. You can say that til you're blue in the face, but it's up to the courts to decide.

The court didn't have all the information necessary to make a decision. 70 percent of the people wanted witnesses. This trial was a sham. trump has been impeached. He will forever be impeached. What he was not was convicted.
If the court lacked information it was because the prosecution failed to provide it.
Neither the court nor the defense provides it for the nor allows more time to see if something can fall in their lap
No, it was because trump blocked witnesses and documents. The motherfuckers is guilty as sure as my name here is IM2. We all know it. You know it. The only reason you are using this infantile argument is that he has an R beside his name.
The House had testimony from 13 of their witnesses, and submitted thousands of documents. They got witnesses.

They showed up with what they claimed was an "overwhelming" case, and immediately cried that the Senate needed to do the job of the House by starting another investigation. That isn't the Senate's job, Dopey. The Senate votes on the case the House brings.

The trial wasn't a sham, they used the same rules as they used in the Clinton trial. The only part that was a sham was the bullshit case YOUR House Clowns showed up with.

You lost. Deal with it, Loser.

EXONERATED FOREVER!

The trial was a sham. Clinton had witnesses. Clinton di8d not bl0ock all information. So just face the fact that you will be getting this in your face until trumps ass is gone. I don't care when it is, the mother fucker is guilty, he scammed the system with McConnell and the senate trial was a sham with an outcome that was determined before the house was done with its inquiry. I didn't lose anything. And you didn't win anything.
Your house had 18 witnesses, presented testimony of 13 of them at trail.

Your lie won't fly. Get a new one, liar.

INNOCENT!

If trump was innocent he doesn't block witnesses and documents.

Period.

GUILTY!

The best part is now the House has the time to hand out all those subpoenas even if they are challenged in court.

And I'm very prayerful that they will continue down that road. Cuz boy is it helping out Trumps approval rating. He'll be a shoe-in.

Thanks. You made my night!

If the court lacked information it was because the prosecution failed to provide it.
Neither the court nor the defense provides it for the nor allows more time to see if something can fall in their lap
No, it was because trump blocked witnesses and documents. The motherfuckers is guilty as sure as my name here is IM2. We all know it. You know it. The only reason you are using this infantile argument is that he has an R beside his name.
The House had testimony from 13 of their witnesses, and submitted thousands of documents. They got witnesses.

They showed up with what they claimed was an "overwhelming" case, and immediately cried that the Senate needed to do the job of the House by starting another investigation. That isn't the Senate's job, Dopey. The Senate votes on the case the House brings.

The trial wasn't a sham, they used the same rules as they used in the Clinton trial. The only part that was a sham was the bullshit case YOUR House Clowns showed up with.

You lost. Deal with it, Loser.

EXONERATED FOREVER!

The trial was a sham. Clinton had witnesses. Clinton di8d not bl0ock all information. So just face the fact that you will be getting this in your face until trumps ass is gone. I don't care when it is, the mother fucker is guilty, he scammed the system with McConnell and the senate trial was a sham with an outcome that was determined before the house was done with its inquiry. I didn't lose anything. And you didn't win anything.
Your house had 18 witnesses, presented testimony of 13 of them at trail.

Your lie won't fly. Get a new one, liar.

INNOCENT!

If trump was innocent he doesn't block witnesses and documents.

Period.

GUILTY!

Sorry. That is not evidence of guilt. Do you know anything about American Law? Or Brittish law? or any law? Apparently not.

You really are thick.

Umm. Are you a judge? Didn't think so. You can say that til you're blue in the face, but it's up to the courts to decide.
The subpoenas were valid. If trump was innocent he doesn't challenge subpoenas. He lets the people testify the prove his innocence and he releases the documents to prove his innocence also. Your excuses don't work.

The best part is now the House has the time to hand out all those subpoenas even if they are challenged in court.

And I'm very prayerful that they will continue down that road. Cuz boy is it helping out Trumps approval rating. He'll be a shoe-in.

Actually trumps approval rating probably won't get much higher. He's at 49 percent only because 95 percent of republicans approve of him. If he gets 49 percent on election night, he loses. Why you guys act like 49 percent is a majority shows the low intelligence level of the trump supporter.

You'll find out what you lost on November 8th, 2020
Trump will be officially removed on 1-20-2001.

And if he isn't you'll kill yourself.

No, but I will watch our country crumble and die because we were stupid enough to give this fool a second term.

Dude get some MEDS. You are like a hysterical child
Wrong. If you support trump, you have the problem.

Actually it seem the dem's are the ones with a problem right now. They can't seem to shake Trump. You would think that after three plus years of trying they would have had him removed. But, apparently they can't find any real corruption like they keep saying. Of course there has been loads of corruption on the dems side exposed.

You really are thick.

The subpoenas were valid. If trump was innocent he doesn't challenge subpoenas. He lets the people testify the prove his innocence and he releases the documents to prove his innocence also. Your excuses don't work.

You also don't know anything about how lawyers defend their client. Boy, you'd be poor if you were a lawyer.

Actually trumps approval rasting [probably won't get much higher.

Yeah - that 12 point increase was pretty large during his failed impeachment. He's 5 points above Obama's rating at the same time of his presidency. It's not over though. Hell Clinton hit 70%, I heard, after his impeachment. We'll see.

t

You really are thick.

You also don't know anything about how lawyers defend their client. Boy, you'd be poor if you were a lawyer.

An innocent man does not block witnesses that can prove his innocence. Your excuses don't work.

Actually trumps approval rating probably won't get much higher. He's at 49 percent only because 95 percent of republicans approve of him. If he gets 49 percent on election night, he loses. Why you guys act like 49 percent is a majority shows the low intelligence level of the trump supporter.

so you're saying Hillary didn't have a majority when she ran against Trump? Interesting....

t

You really are thick.

An innocent man does not block witnesses that can prove his innocence. Your excuses don't work.
It's not an excuse. He looked to his counsel for them to take care of it. They guided the defense - not him. *eyeroll*

Forum List

Back