Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

Suck it, Dimwingers. Your clusterfuck has blown up in your faces.

Now it's over, and you are losers.

There was no exoneration.

Most Republican Senators said Trump did it.

Trump tried to bribe a foreign official to interfere with our election process.

This is a fact.

It will always be a fact.

Trump will always be impeached.

The best part is now the House has the time to hand out all those subpoenas even if they are challenged in court.

And I'm very prayerful that they will continue down that road. Cuz boy is it helping out Trumps approval rating. He'll be a shoe-in.

Thanks. You made my night!
Actually trumps approval rasting [probably won't get much higher.

Yeah - that 12 point increase was pretty large during his failed impeachment. He's 5 points above Obama's rating at the same time of his presidency. It's not over though. Hell Clinton hit 70%, I heard, after his impeachment. We'll see.

Obama was presiding in a nation that was pulling itself out of a depression. trump has a healthy economy and still more than half of the country can't stand him. trump won't hit 70 percent.

Oboe’s backing Bloomberg. What an ungrateful scumbag. Ha![emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No - the Senate determined that there was no need for ADDITIONAL witnesses. They brought a weak ass case in which they claimed they had overwhelming evidence. Please think about that real hard. It's easy to see why the senate said no more witnesses are needed. The dem's said they had overwhelming evidence, they reviewed it, found it to be lacking merit and voila - Exonerated forever.
Regardless of their excuses, for the first time in U.S. history, the Senate held an impeachment trial and refused to let witnesses testify.

Because they threw it out. It was bullshit.

So you say. Still, it's the only impeachment trial ever to not allow witnesses to testify.

There was VIDEO of WITNESS TESTIMONY. That is Witness TESTIMONY. You're being obtuse or willfully ignorant. Enough of your bullshit.
Witnesses are called in to testify so they can be questioned. That never happened in Impeached Trump's trial. First time evah.
That's cuz they already testified and the testimony was used for the trial. Witness testimony was used. The reason they didn't call any of the 13 is because non of them had a first hand account of a quid pro quo. It wasn't necessary.

BTW. I'm done with this little circle jerk. No need to reply

This is a fact.

That makes about as much sense as Biden

upload_2020-2-6_21-24-59.png

Not in the trial, they didn't. The Senate voted against allowing any witnesses to testify.
The House is where witnesses are called and cross examined.
Both chambers call witnesses.
Link to that requirement in the Constitution?
I didn't say it's in the Constitution, dumbfuck. I also didn't say not calling witnesses is unconstitutional. What I did say is that no Senate has ever denied witnesses from testifying before.

No Senate has every requested NEW witnesses. Which is NOT obfuscating the point.
Great, let's see ya prove that ....

Walter Burleigh was a witness in Johnson's impeachment trial -- prove he was also a witness in the investigation prior to the trial ....

Not in the trial, they didn't. The Senate voted against allowing any witnesses to testify.
The Senate used the same rules as the Clinton impeachment.

Your whining is irrelevant.
Poor, lying fucking moron. The Clinton impeachment allowed witnesses in the trial. This one didn't.
Note what I said:

"The Senate used the same rules as the Clinton impeachment."
The Dims had the chance to call all the witnesses they wanted during the House inquiry. They have no one to blame but themselves if that wasn't sufficient.

An inquiry isn't a trial, fucking moron. :cuckoo:

This is a fact.

No republican senators said he did anything, except that faggot Romney. So suck it dim.

LOL

And still, for the first time in U.S. history, zero witnesses were called in to testify.
Nope. The Dims called 18 witnesses.

The voted against ADDING ADDITIONAL WITNESSES, Dummy. To ADD witnesses there has to already BE witnesses.

You lose again...............

WASHINGTON – A razor-thin majority of Senate Republicans on Friday voted against a Democratic proposal to admit additional witnesses and documents into President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

Senate votes against calling new witnesses in Trump's impeachment trial
I'm LMFAO at how Faun has ignored this post about ADDITIONAL WITNESSES.

:banana::banana::banana:
LOL

And still -- only impeachment trial in history to not call a single witness.
Your lie has been debunked

This is a fact.

No republican senators said he did anything, except that faggot Romney. So suck it dim.

They said he did it but it was not grave enough. Republicans think cheating in elections is OK.

No witnesses were called, dumbfuck. First time in U.S. history.
13 were called by the House Clowns. Over 120 clips of their testimony were played.

You can post that lie another 100 times and it will still be a lie, Fuckwit.

That lie won't fly. Get a new one.
And none were allowed to testify in the trial. First time evah in U.S. history.
13 did, liar. Their under oath testimony was played.

EPIC MELTDOWN BY FAUN!:banana::banana::banana:
LOL

And still, for the first time in U.S. history, zero witnesses were called in to testify.
And for the first time in history there were no criminal charges, and for the first time in history it was an entirety partisan shitshow put on exclusively for dimwitted dumbasses like yourself.
Not true. Obstruction is a criminal charge...

18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

I didn't say it's in the Constitution, dumbfuck. I also didn't say not calling witnesses is unconstitutional. What I did say is that no Senate has ever denied witnesses from testifying before.

No Senate has every requested NEW witnesses. Which is NOT obfuscating the point.

Walter Burleigh was a witness in Johnson's impeachment trial -- prove he was also a witness in the investigation prior to the trial ....
OMG

You really want to go back to 1868 or whatever?

Back then, impeachment trials in the senate were treated as trial are in the judiciary. Completely different context. The only impeachments that make sense to even look at are the modern day impeachments.

Here's a good read to explain why my proof isn't necessary:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0027G6X7E/?tag=ff0d01-20

13 were called by the House Clowns. Over 120 clips of their testimony were played.

You can post that lie another 100 times and it will still be a lie, Fuckwit.

That lie won't fly. Get a new one.

LOL

And for the first time in history there were no criminal charges, and for the first time in history it was an entirety partisan shitshow put on exclusively for dimwitted dumbasses like yourself.

18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Faun - this shit doesn't matter. We keep telling you that the House didn't do their job and get a ruling from the court on who/what was required to be provided by the Executive Branch. That's how it's done. The Legislative branch isn't a fucking Parliamentary system. They are not Above the president. They are co-equal branches of the three branches of government. The have to use the courts (the other leg - if you weren't aware) to get a ruling. AND the status of the subpoenas on their legality needed a ruling first.

I"m done with this shit too. You just keep trying but I keep giving you the reasons and you fail to address them. You keep circling back around.

Have a great night!

OMG

You really want to go back to 1868 or whatever?

Back then, impeachment trials in the senate were treated as trial are in the judiciary. Completely different context. The only impeachments that make sense to even look at are the modern day impeachments.

Here's a good read to explain why my proof isn't necessary:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0027G6X7E/?tag=ff0d01-20
I'd like to see you to prove your claim.

Seems you can't.

Figures.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Faun - this shit doesn't matter. We keep telling you that the House didn't do their job and get a ruling from the court on who/what was required to be provided by the Executive Branch. That's how it's done. The Legislative branch isn't a fucking Parliamentary system. They are not Above the president. They are co-equal branches of the three branches of government. The have to use the courts (the other leg - if you weren't aware) to get a ruling. AND the status of the subpoenas on their legality needed a ruling first.

I"m done with this shit too. You just keep trying but I keep giving you the reasons and you fail to address them. You keep circling back around.

Have a great night!
LOLOL

Someone claimed Impeached Trump wasn't impeached on criminal charges and I just posted a link to the crime of obstructing proceedings, which includes proceedings of Congress, i.e., obstruction of Congress; and your limp-wristed reply is that doesn't matter??

rotfl-gif.288736

Regardless of their excuses, for the first time in U.S. history, the Senate held an impeachment trial and refused to let witnesses testify.

Because they threw it out. It was bullshit.

So you say. Still, it's the only impeachment trial ever to not allow witnesses to testify.

There was VIDEO of WITNESS TESTIMONY. That is Witness TESTIMONY. You're being obtuse or willfully ignorant. Enough of your bullshit.
Witnesses are called in to testify so they can be questioned. That never happened in Impeached Trump's trial. First time evah.
That's cuz they already testified and the testimony was used for the trial. Witness testimony was used. The reason they didn't call any of the 13 is because non of them had a first hand account of a quid pro quo. It wasn't necessary.

BTW. I'm done with this little circle jerk. No need to reply
Again, that's your reason, not necessarily the Senate's.

Was OJ Exonerated when his jury voted unanimously to acquit him?

Trump got an average of 48.5 votes to convict - that does not show anything near vindication.

Grow up hack, you bother me - as do all trump supporters who continue to put the United States at risk by supporting this Plutocratic fascist. Putin should fire you, you are too incompetent to serve the Kremlin and the Russian effort to destroy our democracy.

Grow up child, he was aquitted. Time for the next fake scandal

How much did you pay for your brainwash? Reading a couple of your posts suggests that you could have saved money; its clear you only needed a lite rinse. That said, there was noting fake about the indictment of The President, even some Republicans who vote to acquit him said so. Those Senators who vote to acquit trump, did so to keep their job, not his.

Let's hope the people in Red States wake up and realize DJT is corrupt to his core, and a danger to all of us.

So we should all vote for whomever the Dems nominate?

Not at all. You have every right to support the nominee who is on the slate for POTUS. If you believe Donald Trump is competent and mentally fit to have another four years, I'm suspect you will do so.

I know he is inept, incompetent and mentally unfit to hold he power he has been given. My concern is he will destroy everything which was left to us by the Founders and Framers, his iconoclastic actions will destroy what they have left to us in the mission statement known as the Preamble to COTUS.

Nope. The Dims called 18 witnesses.

The voted against ADDING ADDITIONAL WITNESSES, Dummy. To ADD witnesses there has to already BE witnesses.

WASHINGTON – A razor-thin majority of Senate Republicans on Friday voted against a Democratic proposal to admit additional witnesses and documents into President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

It's SO nice to see you agree that his exoneration was wonderful. Donald J. Trump IS our best president since Lincoln. And I'm glad you acknowledge that as well. Thank you.

Forum List

Back