Trump has billed the US Secret Service more than $40,000 for a room at his own Mar-a-Lago resort for his own security

Once a grifter always a grifter

Hannah Ward-Glenton 9 hrs ago

This year Donald Trump has billed the US Secret Service more than $40,000 for a room at his own Mar-a-Lago resort for his own security detail, it's emerged. Although he left office in January, Trump receives security protection for life as a former president. However, records obtained by the Washington Post reveal he's been charging the Secret Service $396.15 every night since 20 January until at least 30 April for a room that acted as a workspace for agents.

It's unusual for a past president to bill the Secret Service such a large amount, and there aren't other examples of former leaders doing so to this level in such a short space of time.

In comparison, when he was veep Joe Biden charged the Secret Service $171,600 to rent a cottage in Delaware between 2011 and 2017; that's around $28,600 a year. As president, Biden has not charged the Secret Service.

This year Donald Trump has billed the US Secret Service more than $40,000 for a room at his own Mar-a-Lago resort for his own security detail, it's emerged. Although he left office in January, Trump receives security protection for life as a former president. However, records obtained by the Washington Post reveal he's been charging the Secret Service $396.15 every night since 20 January until at least 30 April for a room that acted as a workspace for agents.
And Obama, bush, and the Clintons, and carters have also charged secret service rent for protecting them as well..........
Do they receive money to pay the mortgage for their home? Trump is in deep debt, he can't even get a buyer for the lease in his Hotel in DC.

Are you serious?

These leftists are such morons. No matter where Trump goes, accommodations have to be made for security. In other words the taxpayers have to fund that whether it's at one of Trump's facilities or another facility. If I owned a hotel or resort, why would I go to my competitors location and bring them all that business? That would be stupid. I'm going to my own hotel. At my hotel, I'll get the best accommodations because ultimately I'm the boss.
Then charge them, for protecting YOU, what a fucking moron.
Then making them use porta potties to protect your sorry ass.

The Secret Service is spending nearly $35,000 to rent portable toilets for the next four months in Bedminster, New Jersey—where former President Donald Trump is reportedly summering—according to federal procurement data reviewed by The Daily Beast.

“BATHROOM TRAILERS BEDMINSTER,” the expenditure states. “A NOTICE TO PROCEED WAS GIVEN ON MAY 24, 2021.” The contract will run through Sept. 30, which works out to rental costs of about $8,500 per month. Imperial Restrooms of Saugerties, New York, is supplying the rolling commodes.

A real "Patriot"

Of course. the Trump white house announcing it on FACEBOOK.
Although President Trump has made good on his campaign promise to donate 100 percent of his president’s salary, KHOU 11 can verify the viral post is false.

It's not a Facebook post, it's from a local news agency. Furthermore you can find many articles that reported the same thing. A President cannot send his paycheck to any other organization. What Trump did just like JFK was cash the check and then write a check for the same amount to those causes.

you can always tell a poor ass conservative...as they pretend the riches will tickle down to them....not one of you can afford mars largo bear513 be sure to share pics when your rich dumb ass goes
Tell us the greatness of Biden and Harris. Terrible. Real terrible.
.....and you think Trump and Pence were GREAT. Smfh.

I don't think President Trump was a great President. The FACTS and the RECORD prove that Trump did a great job. That is also what angers you and the other far left Liberals to the point of near hysteria. Especially when we see the dismal failure you put in the Oval Office. Y'all just don't take being wrong very well, do you?
Yea if you are a right wing, racist your right he did do a great job pushing a racist agenda.
Like what? Lowest UE in history of minorities?

That was the work of Pres. Obama, thxs.
Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.
you view that as racist? Poor little guy actually had to work for his paycheck....

Hag I am pretty sure I was working long before you God came on the scene and I am pretty sure I have been working longer than you have been Humpin for Trump.
um as already highlighted obama gave minorities double digit UE
Did he really?

you can always tell a poor ass conservative...as they pretend the riches will tickle down to them....not one of you can afford mars largo bear513 be sure to share pics when your rich dumb ass goes

I don't think President Trump was a great President. The FACTS and the RECORD prove that Trump did a great job. That is also what angers you and the other far left Liberals to the point of near hysteria. Especially when we see the dismal failure you put in the Oval Office. Y'all just don't take being wrong very well, do you?
Yea if you are a right wing, racist your right he did do a great job pushing a racist agenda.

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.
you view that as racist? Poor little guy actually had to work for his paycheck....

Hag I am pretty sure I was working long before you God came on the scene and I am pretty sure I have been working longer than you have been Humpin for Trump.
View attachment 496287

That is one helluva down hill ride, thxs Pres. Obama.
Yep

Thanks for reminding us how the Dems gave us double digit UE, and it took the GOP to turn things around.
Well we know that is the Trump Humpers way, lie, lie, lie.
what am i lying about? the numbers don’t lie
You're right I posted them.

1622663288198.png

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

View attachment 496287

Yep

Thanks for reminding us how the Dems gave us double digit UE, and it took the GOP to turn things around.
You just can't read them.

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

View attachment 496287

Yep

Actually you can't or don't want to.

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

View attachment 496287

Yep

what part am i missing the dems had congress and the white house UE went up to double digits...the gop won across the board in a rejection of the dems in 2010 and the numbers went down...once they got the white house too we saw historic lows

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

View attachment 496287

Yep

what part am i missing the dems had congress and the white house UE went up to double digits...the gop won across the board in a rejection of the dems in 2010 and the numbers went down...once they got the white house too we saw historic lows
The part where you try to claim Pres. Obama didn't bring UE to new lows, but in turn you want to claim that Trump did.

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

View attachment 496287

Yep

The part where you try to claim Pres. Obama didn't bring UE to new lows, but in turn you want to claim that Trump did.
he didn’t...he brought it to highs we haven’t seen in a generation because of gem polciies and a dem congress

we didn’t see record lows until after the gop took congress and has a gop president

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

View attachment 496287

Yep

he didn’t...he brought it to highs we haven’t seen in a generation because of gem polciies and a dem congress

we didn’t see record lows until after the gop took congress and has a gop president
Funny how on the charts we don't see anything about a GOP Congress, but I guess some folks will do anything to not give credit to a black man.

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

View attachment 496287

Yep

Funny how on the charts we don't see anything about a GOP Congress, but I guess some folks will do anything to not give credit to a black man.
hahaa maybe you should look at the dates and who was in office

critical thinking..i know it’s hard and the plantation masters don’t like you thinking

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

View attachment 496287

Yep

critical thinking..i know it’s hard and the plantation masters don’t like you thinking
Please a Trump Humper should never speak of a plantation, I know who was in office Pres. Obama.

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

View attachment 496287

Yep

Please a Trump Humper should never speak of a plantation, I know who was in office Pres. Obama.
sorry didn’t want o offend your plantation

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

View attachment 496287

Yep

sorry didn’t want o offend your plantation
That's the Trump Humper way.

Ignoring facts, AGAIN?

President Obama did NOT bring unemployment to historic lows, but President Trump did bring new lows to unemployment.

What part is not clear to you?
I guess a lie doesn't care who tells it.

1622683680882.png

Numbers don't lie.

Ignoring facts, AGAIN?

President Obama did NOT bring unemployment to historic lows, but President Trump did bring new lows to unemployment.

What part is not clear to you?
I guess a lie doesn't care who tells it.

View attachment 496642

Numbers don't lie.

That may be true but YOU continue to LIE.

Here are the facts you won't see on your beloved CNN.

Black Unemployment Rate
2021-06-02%20%20Unemployment%20by%20Race-X2.jpg

Forum List

Back