Trump has billed the US Secret Service more than $40,000 for a room at his own Mar-a-Lago resort for his own security

Do you think the Capitol should be protected from the MAGA mob or not?

The MAGA mob is gone and they're not coming back. It was a one time event that will never happen again with 500 solders or no solders. And I wouldn't doubt the reason Piglosi allowed this to happen is so they have an excuse to have those solders there when they start making anti-American laws and policies.

Once a grifter always a grifter

Hannah Ward-Glenton 9 hrs ago

This year Donald Trump has billed the US Secret Service more than $40,000 for a room at his own Mar-a-Lago resort for his own security detail, it's emerged. Although he left office in January, Trump receives security protection for life as a former president. However, records obtained by the Washington Post reveal he's been charging the Secret Service $396.15 every night since 20 January until at least 30 April for a room that acted as a workspace for agents.

It's unusual for a past president to bill the Secret Service such a large amount, and there aren't other examples of former leaders doing so to this level in such a short space of time.

In comparison, when he was veep Joe Biden charged the Secret Service $171,600 to rent a cottage in Delaware between 2011 and 2017; that's around $28,600 a year. As president, Biden has not charged the Secret Service.

This year Donald Trump has billed the US Secret Service more than $40,000 for a room at his own Mar-a-Lago resort for his own security detail, it's emerged. Although he left office in January, Trump receives security protection for life as a former president. However, records obtained by the Washington Post reveal he's been charging the Secret Service $396.15 every night since 20 January until at least 30 April for a room that acted as a workspace for agents.
And Obama, bush, and the Clintons, and carters have also charged secret service rent for protecting them as well..........

They don't gouge the Secret Service detail... Can't you face that?
How would you know, and when did Trump gouge them? $400 dollars for a high end room isnt a crazy price by any stretch of the imagination. Im shocked its even that low.
You need to remember surada only rents rooms by the hour. A real hotel is foreign to him.

you can always tell a poor ass conservative...as they pretend the riches will tickle down to them....not one of you can afford mars largo bear513 be sure to share pics when your rich dumb ass goes
Tell us the greatness of Biden and Harris. Terrible. Real terrible.
.....and you think Trump and Pence were GREAT. Smfh.

I don't think President Trump was a great President. The FACTS and the RECORD prove that Trump did a great job. That is also what angers you and the other far left Liberals to the point of near hysteria. Especially when we see the dismal failure you put in the Oval Office. Y'all just don't take being wrong very well, do you?
Yea if you are a right wing, racist your right he did do a great job pushing a racist agenda.
Like what? Lowest UE in history of minorities?

That was the work of Pres. Obama, thxs.
Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.
you view that as racist? Poor little guy actually had to work for his paycheck....

Hag I am pretty sure I was working long before you God came on the scene and I am pretty sure I have been working longer than you have been Humpin for Trump.

you can always tell a poor ass conservative...as they pretend the riches will tickle down to them....not one of you can afford mars largo bear513 be sure to share pics when your rich dumb ass goes

I don't think President Trump was a great President. The FACTS and the RECORD prove that Trump did a great job. That is also what angers you and the other far left Liberals to the point of near hysteria. Especially when we see the dismal failure you put in the Oval Office. Y'all just don't take being wrong very well, do you?
Yea if you are a right wing, racist your right he did do a great job pushing a racist agenda.

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.
you view that as racist? Poor little guy actually had to work for his paycheck....

Hag I am pretty sure I was working long before you God came on the scene and I am pretty sure I have been working longer than you have been Humpin for Trump.
um as already highlighted obama gave minorities double digit UE

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

1622586857686.png

That is one helluva down hill ride, thxs Pres. Obama.

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

View attachment 496287

Yep

Thanks for reminding us how the Dems gave us double digit UE, and it took the GOP to turn things around.

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

View attachment 496287

Yep

Thanks for reminding us how the Dems gave us double digit UE, and it took the GOP to turn things around.
Well we know that is the Trump Humpers way, lie, lie, lie.

It's unusual for a past president to bill the Secret Service such a large amount, and there aren't other examples of former leaders doing so to this level in such a short space of time.

In comparison, when he was veep Joe Biden charged the Secret Service $171,600 to rent a cottage in Delaware between 2011 and 2017; that's around $28,600 a year. As president, Biden has not charged the Secret Service.

I'm sure that Trump donating his salary to the government ($1.6 million over 4 years) is more than enough to cover the tab....

When is the Fucktard going to donate HIS salary????
Donated his salary to what?
His bank account?
The Trump cult believes everything the lying, grifter say's.

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

Did he really?

Trump made you work?

You Humpin for Trump.

View attachment 496287

Yep

Well we know that is the Trump Humpers way, lie, lie, lie.
what am i lying about? the numbers don’t lie

The Secret Service is spending nearly $35,000 to rent portable toilets for the next four months in Bedminster, New Jersey—where former President Donald Trump is reportedly summering—according to federal procurement data reviewed by The Daily Beast.

“BATHROOM TRAILERS BEDMINSTER,” the expenditure states. “A NOTICE TO PROCEED WAS GIVEN ON MAY 24, 2021.” The contract will run through Sept. 30, which works out to rental costs of about $8,500 per month. Imperial Restrooms of Saugerties, New York, is supplying the rolling commodes.

Trump quietly ordered an additional six months of security beyond his term for 13 members of his family and at least three Trump appointees: ex-Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, ex-National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien, and Steven Mnuchin, an investment banker who has come under fire in the past for lavish travel spending on the taxpayer dime. In the first month after leaving the White House, Trump’s adult children cost taxpayers more than $140,000 in travel costs linked to their Secret Service details.

The orange, grifter is gonna grift, the taxpayer.
The trump cult cheer.

His bank account?

For his first three years in office, President Trump donated his $400,000 salary each quarter to different agencies. Each has received $100,000.

The White House provided a list of every recipient through the third quarter of last year:

2017:

• Q1: NPS (Dept. of Interior)
  • Q2: Dept. of Ed
  • Q3: HHS
  • Q4: Transportation

2018:

• Q1: VA
  • Q2: SBA
  • Q3: NIH
  • Q4: DHS

• Q1: USDA
  • Q2: Surgeon General
  • Q3: OASH

I'm sure that Trump donating his salary to the government ($1.6 million over 4 years) is more than enough to cover the tab....

When is the Fucktard going to donate HIS salary????
His bank account?
Believe what you need to believe, however the press confirmed early on that Trump did indeed donate his salary to charity.

And Obama, bush, and the Clintons, and carters have also charged secret service rent for protecting them as well..........

How would you know, and when did Trump gouge them? $400 dollars for a high end room isnt a crazy price by any stretch of the imagination. Im shocked its even that low.
You need to remember surada only rents rooms by the hour. A real hotel is foreign to him.

I'm not a him and you are a liar.

I'm not a him and you are a liar.
You are certainly inexperienced in the price of hotel rooms. I have booked hundreds of hotel rooms all over the country for the last nine years for my company and $300-$500 a night are more common especially in the last year.

Are you serious?

These leftists are such morons. No matter where Trump goes, accommodations have to be made for security. In other words the taxpayers have to fund that whether it's at one of Trump's facilities or another facility. If I owned a hotel or resort, why would I go to my competitors location and bring them all that business? That would be stupid. I'm going to my own hotel. At my hotel, I'll get the best accommodations because ultimately I'm the boss.

His bank account?

For his first three years in office, President Trump donated his $400,000 salary each quarter to different agencies. Each has received $100,000.

The White House provided a list of every recipient through the third quarter of last year:

2017:

• Q1: NPS (Dept. of Interior)
  • Q2: Dept. of Ed
  • Q3: HHS
  • Q4: Transportation

2018:

• Q1: VA
  • Q2: SBA
  • Q3: NIH
  • Q4: DHS

• Q1: USDA
  • Q2: Surgeon General
  • Q3: OASH
Of course. the Trump white house announcing it on FACEBOOK.
Although President Trump has made good on his campaign promise to donate 100 percent of his president’s salary, KHOU 11 can verify the viral post is false.

Forum List

Back