Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

The breaking news is that Trump violated three different campaign finance laws with the assistance of Michael Cohen according to prosecutors for the southern district of New York, and Trump is being implicated as a felon. Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Late Friday, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York filed a document arguing that Michael Cohen, until last year President Trump’s personal attorney, should receive a substantial prison sentence for violations of federal law to which Cohen admitted guilt in August.

Analysis | The government implicates Trump and the Trump campaign in federal campaign finance violations

This seems like it’d be HUGE news so why haven’t I heard a thing about it until this post today? I get news alerts on my phone and got ZERO about Trump being a felon. Now why would that be?
LOl! Trump has been a felon for decades. It's just that yesterday that prosecutors constructed their own filings that will make it official in due time. Stay tuned. In the mean time, you can go back into your hole.

Clinton was impeached. You didn`t know that? If Trump did nothing wrong he would agree to be interviewed under oath just like Clinton did.
That would be stupid as Mueller can not be trusted. He has gone rouge

-Geaux
"Rouge"? About what?

What he did to Corsi for starters

-Geaux
Corsi violated the law by using stolen emails as a way to hijack the election through Stone, Wikileaks, and the Russians. That's a conspiracy, and has nothing at all to do with Mueller going rouge. You people present the most retarded arguments I have ever seen. That is so friggin stupid.
Keep fighting on, BWK. It is ROGUE not rouge, though. Rouge is the red stuff old ladies put on their cheeks.

It's not the only red around there. :abgg2q.jpg:

:X

The breaking news is that Trump violated three different campaign finance laws with the assistance of Michael Cohen according to prosecutors for the southern district of New York, and Trump is being implicated as a felon. Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Late Friday, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York filed a document arguing that Michael Cohen, until last year President Trump’s personal attorney, should receive a substantial prison sentence for violations of federal law to which Cohen admitted guilt in August.

Analysis | The government implicates Trump and the Trump campaign in federal campaign finance violations

This seems like it’d be HUGE news so why haven’t I heard a thing about it until this post today? I get news alerts on my phone and got ZERO about Trump being a felon. Now why would that be?
He hasn`t been convicted yet. How many times did you call Clinton "crooked Hillary" ?

Hell, maybe Trump shouldn't have paid the slut off, then she could have come out and he would have won by a landslide.

Clinton was awarded for having sex with someone half his age

-Geaux
and committing perjury -a very serious crime
Clinton was impeached. You didn`t know that? If Trump did nothing wrong he would agree to be interviewed under oath just like Clinton did.
Clinton got impeached in a perjury trap...........LOL

Did he have to leave office..........Nope.........He should have refused..........or should have just said I got a blow job and liked it too......ended the equation.

If Trump did screw Stormy......which is highly possible........then he should have just said.........yea...........we did it right after the Golf Game........I lost and needed stress relief.........LOL Would have saved him 130k...........Oh that 130k that he had to get from campaign funds...........LOL
Clinton should have refused to answer any questions on his sexual activities

Let them impeach over that

Whitewater was shitshow 1 and the Mueller thing is shitshow 2.

All these people are doing is wasting taxpayer money and eating cucumber finger sandwiches.

Fuck the lot of them.

LOl! Trump has been a felon for decades. It's just that yesterday that prosecutors constructed their own filings that will make it official in due time. Stay tuned. In the mean time, you can go back into your hole.

“Make it official”? The way you’ve been talking is already IS official, dunce.

He hasn`t been convicted yet. How many times did you call Clinton "crooked Hillary" ?

Me? Not once but thanks for asking.

"Rouge"? About what?

-Geaux
Corsi violated the law by using stolen emails as a way to hijack the election through Stone, Wikileaks, and the Russians. That's a conspiracy, and has nothing at all to do with Mueller going rouge. You people present the most retarded arguments I have ever seen. That is so friggin stupid.
No, Mueller allowed Corsi to amend his testimony and told him no harm, no foul. Only after Corsi refused to plead to Mullers lie, did they go back on their word and indite him on lying prior to his self reporting, i.e, the amended testimony

That is rogue and a example of the machine weaponizing the DOJ

So simple, even you can understand that

-Geaux
Corsi was entitled to legal counsel
Should have jumped at the deal when first offered instead of playing games
And that has noting to do with what Mueller going back on his word

-Geaux
Did Corsi have the deal in writing?
Mueller gets everything in writing

Hell, maybe Trump shouldn't have paid the slut off, then she could have come out and he would have won by a landslide.

Clinton was awarded for having sex with someone half his age

-Geaux

Did he have to leave office..........Nope.........He should have refused..........or should have just said I got a blow job and liked it too......ended the equation.

If Trump did screw Stormy......which is highly possible........then he should have just said.........yea...........we did it right after the Golf Game........I lost and needed stress relief.........LOL Would have saved him 130k...........Oh that 130k that he had to get from campaign funds...........LOL

All these people are doing is wasting taxpayer money and eating cucumber finger sandwiches.

Fuck the lot of them.

Same way Watergate was a waste of taxpayer money

You Trumpies can spout deep state till the cows come home.

But when there are tapes?

And the defendant pleads guilty?

Open and shut. Done and done.

This isn’t one sided news sources.

This is the law.

:)

We'll see what happens, cupcake.

Well Trumps going to be impeached. The democrats will wait for the Mueller report... but Trumps going to be impeached. And Senate republicans will vote to remove him from office.

No doubt about it.

Lol not in a 100 years

He has to be or the Constitution and the rule of law will have zero meaning for this country. Without impeachment, it tells anyone in office that corruption is part of their terms of office. If you excuse corruption and lawlessness for high ranking officials in government, you don't have a government or a country. An independent nation that enjoys certain freedoms got that way because its founders saw a need to inject a Constitution, where those freedoms had to be propped up by laws. If we abandon those laws, your freedoms cease to exist. It only makes room for outlaws like Trump to do, say, and administer any sort of radical power over the people that he sees fit. Which is why we have checks and balances over the executive. But you Sheep have been cheerleading for this radicalism ever since Trump got in office. Have you people gone mad?

Does “go back in your hole” mean for me to stop pointing out inconvenient truths or does it mean log off and remain absent from USMS bc you don’t like it when I point out inconvenient truths?

This should be huge news, yes? So why isn’t it?

Fuck the lot of them.

Same way Watergate was a waste of taxpayer money

So you applaud that Whitewater investigation? I say it was bullshit and there'd probably be more wall already built without it. In the end it was much ado over nothing, and millions of taxpayer dollars squandered.

This Mueller thing is in the same vein of bullshit.

This is the law.

Well Trumps going to be impeached. The democrats will wait for the Mueller report... but Trumps going to be impeached. And Senate republicans will vote to remove him from office.

No doubt about it.

Lol not in a 100 years

He has to be or the Constitution and the rule of law will have zero meaning for this country. Without impeachment, it tells anyone in office that corruption is part of their terms of office. If you excuse corruption and lawlessness for high ranking officials in government, you don't have a government or a country. An independent nation that enjoys certain freedoms got that way because its founders saw a need to inject a Constitution, where those freedoms had to be propped up by laws. If we abandon those laws, your freedoms cease to exist. It only makes room for outlaws like Trump to do, say, and administer any sort of radical power over the people that he sees fit. Which is why we have checks and balances over the executive. But you Sheep have been cheerleading for this radicalism ever since Trump got in office. Have you people gone mad?

You should have removed bill then and indict Hillary..

The left Once again set a precedent.

This is the law.

No doubt about it.

Lol not in a 100 years

Beyond corruption it applies to election fraud

This is the law.

No doubt about it.

Lol not in a 100 years

Where do you pull this bullshit from?! Wtf?!

JackieCHANStupid.png

"Rouge"? About what?

-Geaux
No, Mueller allowed Corsi to amend his testimony and told him no harm, no foul. Only after Corsi refused to plead to Mullers lie, did they go back on their word and indite him on lying prior to his self reporting, i.e, the amended testimony

-Geaux
What Mueller lie? Bud you aren't making any sense.
That he, Corsi had direct contact with Assange.

-Geaux
You still aren't making any sense. Stone told Corsi to get in touch with Assange;
"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging."

The email was revealed in a draft court document, known as a
statement of the offense, sent to Corsi by special counsel Robert Mueller's office. Mueller also sent Corsi a draft plea agreementstipulating that the special counsel would not oppose Corsi requesting a sentence of probation if he agreed to plead guilty to one count of lying to federal investigators. Email dumps prove it.

This is the law.

No doubt about it.

Lol not in a 100 years

I'll ask again here

How does Mueller intend on proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump had Cohen act on his behalf to help his campaign? Keep in mind, Trump has been paying off women his whole life

-Geaux

No doubt about it.

Lol not in a 100 years

View attachment 233528
Read the indictments so far

Looks like tax fraud will also be on the table

-Geaux

-Geaux
What Mueller lie? Bud you aren't making any sense.
That he, Corsi had direct contact with Assange.

-Geaux
You still aren't making any sense. Stone told Corsi to get in touch with Assange;
"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging."

The email was revealed in a draft court document, known as a
statement of the offense, sent to Corsi by special counsel Robert Mueller's office. Mueller also sent Corsi a draft plea agreementstipulating that the special counsel would not oppose Corsi requesting a sentence of probation if he agreed to plead guilty to one count of lying to federal investigators. Email dumps prove it.
Where is the proof Corsi contacted Assange? Muller has Corsi's email, phone everything

-Geaux

No doubt about it.

Lol not in a 100 years

View attachment 233528
From our founders. Any more retarded questions you need to ask?

No doubt about it.

Lol not in a 100 years

I'll ask again here

How does Mueller intend on proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump had Cohen act on his behalf to help his campaign? Keep in mind, Trump has been paying off women his whole life

-Geaux

Cohen has a tendency of covering his ass. Any lawyer would know enough to keep recordings or other evidence.

I’m sure he knew that if the shit hit the fan, Trump would throw him under the bus in a minute

Forum List

Back