Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

Corsi violated the law by using stolen emails as a way to hijack the election through Stone, Wikileaks, and the Russians. That's a conspiracy, and has nothing at all to do with Mueller going rouge. You people present the most retarded arguments I have ever seen. That is so friggin stupid.
No, Mueller allowed Corsi to amend his testimony and told him no harm, no foul. Only after Corsi refused to plead to Mullers lie, did they go back on their word and indite him on lying prior to his self reporting, i.e, the amended testimony

That is rogue and a example of the machine weaponizing the DOJ

So simple, even you can understand that

-Geaux
What Mueller lie? Bud you aren't making any sense.
That he, Corsi had direct contact with Assange.

-Geaux
You still aren't making any sense. Stone told Corsi to get in touch with Assange;
"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging."

The email was revealed in a draft court document, known as a
statement of the offense, sent to Corsi by special counsel Robert Mueller's office. Mueller also sent Corsi a draft plea agreementstipulating that the special counsel would not oppose Corsi requesting a sentence of probation if he agreed to plead guilty to one count of lying to federal investigators. Email dumps prove it.
Where is the proof Corsi contacted Assange? Muller has Corsi's email, phone everything

-Geaux
Damn, you Trump stooges haven't got a clue. Are you familiar with email, dumb ass?

Well Trumps going to be impeached. The democrats will wait for the Mueller report... but Trumps going to be impeached. And Senate republicans will vote to remove him from office.

No doubt about it.

:)

Lol not in a 100 years

He has to be or the Constitution and the rule of law will have zero meaning for this country. Without impeachment, it tells anyone in office that corruption is part of their terms of office. If you excuse corruption and lawlessness for high ranking officials in government, you don't have a government or a country. An independent nation that enjoys certain freedoms got that way because its founders saw a need to inject a Constitution, where those freedoms had to be propped up by laws. If we abandon those laws, your freedoms cease to exist. It only makes room for outlaws like Trump to do, say, and administer any sort of radical power over the people that he sees fit. Which is why we have checks and balances over the executive. But you Sheep have been cheerleading for this radicalism ever since Trump got in office. Have you people gone mad?
Beyond corruption it applies to election fraud
I'll ask again here

How does Mueller intend on proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump had Cohen act on his behalf to help his campaign? Keep in mind, Trump has been paying off women his whole life

-Geaux

Cohen has a tendency of covering his ass. Any lawyer would know enough to keep recordings or other evidence.

I’m sure he knew that if the shit hit the fan, Trump would throw him under the bus in a minute
And he did.

Well Trumps going to be impeached. The democrats will wait for the Mueller report... but Trumps going to be impeached. And Senate republicans will vote to remove him from office.

No doubt about it.

Lol not in a 100 years

He has to be or the Constitution and the rule of law will have zero meaning for this country. Without impeachment, it tells anyone in office that corruption is part of their terms of office. If you excuse corruption and lawlessness for high ranking officials in government, you don't have a government or a country. An independent nation that enjoys certain freedoms got that way because its founders saw a need to inject a Constitution, where those freedoms had to be propped up by laws. If we abandon those laws, your freedoms cease to exist. It only makes room for outlaws like Trump to do, say, and administer any sort of radical power over the people that he sees fit. Which is why we have checks and balances over the executive. But you Sheep have been cheerleading for this radicalism ever since Trump got in office. Have you people gone mad?

Where do you pull this bullshit from?! Wtf?!

View attachment 233528
Read the indictments so far

Looks like tax fraud will also be on the table

I still like to know what the IRS does.

No doubt about it.

Lol not in a 100 years

I'll ask again here

How does Mueller intend on proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump had Cohen act on his behalf to help his campaign? Keep in mind, Trump has been paying off women his whole life

-Geaux

Cohen has a tendency of covering his ass. Any lawyer would know enough to keep recordings or other evidence.

I’m sure he knew that if the shit hit the fan, Trump would throw him under the bus in a minute
Then why has Tump not been indicted if Mueller has phone recordings? It certainly would have been leaked by now

-Geaux

Corsi violated the law by using stolen emails as a way to hijack the election through Stone, Wikileaks, and the Russians. That's a conspiracy, and has nothing at all to do with Mueller going rouge. You people present the most retarded arguments I have ever seen. That is so friggin stupid.
No, Mueller allowed Corsi to amend his testimony and told him no harm, no foul. Only after Corsi refused to plead to Mullers lie, did they go back on their word and indite him on lying prior to his self reporting, i.e, the amended testimony

-Geaux

-Geaux
You still aren't making any sense. Stone told Corsi to get in touch with Assange;
"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging."

statement of the offense, sent to Corsi by special counsel Robert Mueller's office. Mueller also sent Corsi a draft plea agreementstipulating that the special counsel would not oppose Corsi requesting a sentence of probation if he agreed to plead guilty to one count of lying to federal investigators. Email dumps prove it.
Where is the proof Corsi contacted Assange? Muller has Corsi's email, phone everything

-Geaux
I am sure everything will eventually be spelled out in terms of who did what

No doubt about it.

Lol not in a 100 years

View attachment 233528
From our founders. Any more retarded questions you need to ask?

What way does this shitshow relate to the Founding Fathers?

If they were still alive, your ass would done have been strung up.

Lol not in a 100 years

I'll ask again here

-Geaux

Then why has Tump not been indicted if Mueller has phone recordings? It certainly would have been leaked by now

-Geaux

Too early

Before you go after the mob boss you tie up the underlings

Lol not in a 100 years

View attachment 233528

Irrelevant to the argument. Go away. You aren't saying anything.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Be sure in one hand, and poop in the other, see which one fills up first, k?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
Damn, you Trump stooges haven't got a clue. Are you familiar with email, dumb ass?
So Mueller has evidence of Corsi's conversation with Assange? Please post a link, I would like to hear, or read the conversation he had

-Geaux

Lol not in a 100 years

View attachment 233528
From our founders. Any more retarded questions you need to ask?

What way does this shitshow relate to the Founding Fathers?

If they were still alive, your ass would done have been strung up.
Really? For what?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
Look, if Mueller had that smoking gun it would be out already.

-Geaux

View attachment 233528

Of course I am but you're to dumb to know it

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

If they had anything on Trump, it would have come out before he got elected. Derp!

Uh-Oh! :eek: How 'bout dat!

Like they wouldn't have used it to tank his campaign. :1peleas::rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

If they had anyhting on Trump, it would have come out before he got elected. Derp!

Uh-Oh! :eek:
Not if you do not have all the evidence. That argument of yours is retarded.

-Geaux

-Geaux

If they had anyhting on Trump, it would have come out before he got elected. Derp!

Uh-Oh! :eek:
Not if you do not have all the evidence. That argument of yours is retarded.
It would have been leaked at a minimum

There is no 'there.... there...

BTW, you working on getting me that link?

-Geaux

View attachment 233528

Of course I am but you're to dumb to know it

No, I'm smart enough to know there is nothing that relates to this thread that you can debate.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Be sure in one hand, and poop in the other, see which one fills up first, k?
It is clear Crooked Donnie is in a lot of shit

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
Why would Mueller tip his hand before he has tied up all the loose ends?

Trump just released his written answers a week ago. Mueller will ask additional questions and then compare Trumps responses to the proof he has assembled

Getting interesting isn’t it?

Forum List

Back