Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

I kind of wish the deep state tries to to remove President Trump from office..I have been aching for a civil war of cleansing in this country...I have BEEN ready for 15 years so lets get it on.
So what will you fight for? Getting rid of the rule of law or the Constitution? Because that is what Trump has done. He shit on our laws and poisoned our free and fair elections.
Freedom. Period. You kiss the leftists ass and the deep states ass I want freedom and President Trump is our leader....he is not entirely there but he is close enough to get things moving.
Cohen made up audio tapes of Trump?
Deep state clown Mueller can....he has the former heads of the "intelligence" communities on his side along who knows how many holdovers from the Obama regime.
Republican Robert Mueller
Yeah because there are ZERO "republicans" or "conservatives" who don't like Trump eh? Mueller is a deep state clown 100% and his ONLY loyalty is to who can give him more power and money.
Mueller is an American patriot fighting for truth, justice and the American way
As I said only the TDS inflicted believe that OBVIOUSLY biased deep state traitor cares about anything more than money and power.

Mueller has little money or power

But he is poised to bring down the rich and powerful

You still aren't making any sense. Stone told Corsi to get in touch with Assange;
"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging."

The email was revealed in a draft court document, known as a
statement of the offense, sent to Corsi by special counsel Robert Mueller's office. Mueller also sent Corsi a draft plea agreementstipulating that the special counsel would not oppose Corsi requesting a sentence of probation if he agreed to plead guilty to one count of lying to federal investigators. Email dumps prove it.
Where is the proof Corsi contacted Assange? Muller has Corsi's email, phone everything

-Geaux
I am sure everything will eventually be spelled out in terms of who did what
Look, if Mueller had that smoking gun it would be out already.

-Geaux

If they had anything on Trump, it would have come out before he got elected. Derp!

Uh-Oh! :eek: How 'bout dat!

Like they wouldn't have used it to tank his campaign. :1peleas::rolleyes-41:
Comey failed to reveal that he had Trump under investigation before the election

He had no problem dropping a bombshell on HIllary weeks before the election
Awe.....the man who you hated.......then loved........then hated.............all for the political prevailing winds.......or did he fart and you were running away from the smell..............

All those years of honored service as the left used to say............Getting massively rich in the process.........LOL

And the money ties to the establishment, Clinton foundation.........I wonder why he wrote the exoneration papers before she even testified.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Where is the proof Corsi contacted Assange? Muller has Corsi's email, phone everything

-Geaux

-Geaux

If they had anything on Trump, it would have come out before he got elected. Derp!

Comey failed to reveal that he had Trump under investigation before the election

Awe.....the man who you hated.......then loved........then hated.............all for the political prevailing winds.......or did he fart and you were running away from the smell..............

All those years of honored service as the left used to say............Getting massively rich in the process.........LOL

And the money ties to the establishment, Clinton foundation.........I wonder why he wrote the exoneration papers before she even testified.
That's strange, no one has ever been able to tie the Clintons to their foundation and their own enrichment? How did you find out? What is your proof?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Haha...maybe Trump should ditch his expensive lawyers and just invite you and your memes to court ...

-Geaux

-Geaux

If they had anyhting on Trump, it would have come out before he got elected. Derp!

Uh-Oh! :eek:
Not if you do not have all the evidence. That argument of yours is retarded.
It would have been leaked at a minimum

There is no 'there.... there...

BTW, you working on getting me that link?

-Geaux
Does anyone know what this clown is talking about?

-Geaux

If they had anyhting on Trump, it would have come out before he got elected. Derp!

-Geaux
One more time for you BWK . First, do you have a reading comprehension problem?

Anyway, please post a link to the call, or email correspondence Mueller has as proof Corsi corresponded with Assange

See how easy that was?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

LOL

Trump fired Comey because he would not wrap up the investigation in two weeks and would not declare him innocent

For that, he ended up with Mueller
The meanest, SOB prosecutor there is

I doubt Trump will survive

-Geaux

-Geaux

Anyway, please post a link to the call, or email correspondence Mueller has as proof Corsi corresponded with Assange

See how easy that was?

-Geaux
Give it some time. Both men will be indicted, if they have not been already.

-Geaux

See how easy that was?

-Geaux
Give what time? You think Mueller is sitting on a phone recording or email between Corsi and Assange? really? He got mad at Corsi for not admitting to something Mueller didn't have

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
One more time for you. First, do you have a reading comprehension problem?

See how easy that was?

-Geaux
:21::21::21: That's the link you want? Damn you are one stupid Trump dope. The investigation isn't over you idiot. Mueller isn't going to post up what was said in those emails before the investigation is over. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO DAMN STUPID?

-Geaux

See how easy that was?

-Geaux
:21::21::21: That's the link you want? Damn you are one stupid Trump dope. The investigation isn't over you idiot. Mueller isn't going to post up what was said in those emails before the investigation is over. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO DAMN STUPID?
Mueller has no proof which is why he got pissed we he couldn't get Corsi to admit to the lie. So, he went and nailed him on the first testimony that had been amended.

-Geaux

-Geaux

See how easy that was?

-Geaux
Give what time? You think Mueller is sitting on a phone recording or email between Corsi and Assange? really? He got mad at Corsi for not admitting to something Mueller didn't have

-Geaux
Yes, probably. We already know he has Twitter private messages between stone and WikiLeaks.

-Geaux

See how easy that was?

-Geaux
Mueller has email records between Corsi and Assange? Now that is funny

-Geaux

Is this IT!!?
Lol! Being a felon isn't enough? Damn, these Sheep have zero ability to think for themselves. What a bunch of Trump retards. What do you people believe in? Do you know? Do you care? If Trump comes by your house to burn your house down, do you care?
Trumpanzees get their news from two sources and only two - Trump and Fox News. They live in a big bubble, unaware that Mueller is carrying a very big pin. Bigly!!

-Geaux

See how easy that was?

-Geaux

-Geaux
Yes, probably. We already know he has Twitter private messages between stone and WikiLeaks.
Mueller would have dumped the proof on Corsi....... he didn't.... He wanted Corsi to accept a lie that he can't prove in court

-Geaux

-Geaux

LOL

Trump fired Comey because he would not wrap up the investigation in two weeks and would not declare him innocent

For that, he ended up with Mueller
The meanest, SOB prosecutor there is

I doubt Trump will survive
Selective memory.........Rosenstein ring a bell..........LOL

Did he make all that money telling Lockhead Martin how to build the stuff to keep the country safe........LOL

Forum List

Back