Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

It is finally beginning to look like Trump could be in some trouble. I don't know if it can be proven, but there's a possibility Mueller has a good case. Of course, the Trumptards, being completely brainwashed after three solid years of alt-right conditioning, no longer will believe any of the findings. So that will go on as forever as Hillary's emails. It still doesn't impeach him, though. Remember there are 53 Republicans in the Senate.
If the country is to survive as a lawful Constitutionally founded country Trump has to go. You can't have common thugs like him controlling a country and using the office just to enrich himself. He will need to be impeached and prosecuted later. It has to happen or we lose our freedoms and our laws. And this country cannot function without them.

I'm suggesting Mueller has no proof.
Yes, i know. And that is nothing but wishful thinking, on your part. And let's be clear: you don't HOPE this evidence doesn't exist simply because you hope that people didn't commit crimes. You simple hope it does not exist so that dear leader doesn't incur harm.

But that wont fly in court. Mueller has to provide a taped conversation or email between Corsi and Assange. Hard to do since one does not exist
You could not possibly know the truth of this and literally just pulled it out of your ass.
Meh, that is not enough.... Where's the beef? Conspiracy at this point... We need the actual records of the conversation between Corsi and Assange. And I am going on record that I think it doesn't exist which explains the path Mueller took with Corsi

-Geaux

I'm suggesting Mueller has no proof.
Yes, i know. And that is nothing but wishful thinking, on your part. And let's be clear: you don't HOPE this evidence doesn't exist simply because you hope that people didn't commit crimes. You simple hope it does not exist so that dear leader doesn't incur harm.
I'm not hoping for anything. Let the facts speak...So far, there is no direct evidence of a Corsi/Assange conversation. Not speculation that one took place, if it did, should be easy for the FBI to find since they have all of Corsi's PC's, phones, back-up devices et al. And none were obliterated with hammers or bleached. Should be easy to find

-Geaux

Trumps world seems to be crumbling around him

Mueller has too many high profile witnesses

Really? You think that when one of Mueller's TOP witnesses has now been found to have lied to them making all of his other claims, testimony and evidence suspect as well?
Mueller demonstrated how thorough he is in disproving the testimony of Manafort

He also put other witnesses on notice

Swell! Mueller has now shot in the foot the reliability of his own star witness Manafort on anything he says that he was hoping to use against Trump in the now two year old witch hunt! Another ass-backflip by the Left onto the runway of life as Trump laughs on!

nicktoon-ren-stimpy.gif

Where is this evidence?
Apparently in the possession of federal prosecutors, who have explicitly stated that Corsi had advance knowledge of the email dump. Duh, what a stupid question.
But can't prove it. So they got him for false testimony that was amended. But Mueller still went for the first statement on a completely different matter than talking directly with Assange

-Geaux

It is finally beginning to look like Trump could be in some trouble. I don't know if it can be proven, but there's a possibility Mueller has a good case. Of course, the Trumptards, being completely brainwashed after three solid years of alt-right conditioning, no longer will believe any of the findings. So that will go on as forever as Hillary's emails. It still doesn't impeach him, though. Remember there are 53 Republicans in the Senate.
He still can be impeached but not likely removed which does take Senate majority vote

-Geaux
Right. Who cares if he's impeached if he's not removed?

I'm not hoping for anything
Well, that's a lie, as evidenced by the numerous,authoritative declarations you have pulled out of your ass in this thread alone.
And what about your authoritative declarations? lol.... Why would Mueller go through all the trouble of indictments for lying about a different matter than the one he was trying to get Corsi to admit too.... I mean, if he is holding the evidence? That's not logical at all

-Geaux

Right. Who cares if he's impeached if he's not removed?

That's obviously the case, as was with Clinton, so why waste taxpayer money? Hmm?

Didn't Clinton serve 2 terms? That Whitewater shit was nothing but a drain on taxpayers, and here goes the same garbage again.

Then Mueller should have 2 indictments

1- for lying about talking with Assange
2- The email dump

-Geaux

Forum List

Back