Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

That he, Corsi had direct contact with Assange.

-Geaux
You still aren't making any sense. Stone told Corsi to get in touch with Assange;
"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging."

The email was revealed in a draft court document, known as a
statement of the offense, sent to Corsi by special counsel Robert Mueller's office. Mueller also sent Corsi a draft plea agreementstipulating that the special counsel would not oppose Corsi requesting a sentence of probation if he agreed to plead guilty to one count of lying to federal investigators. Email dumps prove it.
Where is the proof Corsi contacted Assange? Muller has Corsi's email, phone everything

-Geaux
I am sure everything will eventually be spelled out in terms of who did what
Look, if Mueller had that smoking gun it would be out already.

-Geaux

If they had anything on Trump, it would have come out before he got elected. Derp!

Uh-Oh! :eek: How 'bout dat!

Like they wouldn't have used it to tank his campaign. :1peleas::rolleyes-41:
Comey failed to reveal that he had Trump under investigation before the election

He had no problem dropping a bombshell on HIllary weeks before the election

You still aren't making any sense. Stone told Corsi to get in touch with Assange;
"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging."

statement of the offense, sent to Corsi by special counsel Robert Mueller's office. Mueller also sent Corsi a draft plea agreementstipulating that the special counsel would not oppose Corsi requesting a sentence of probation if he agreed to plead guilty to one count of lying to federal investigators. Email dumps prove it.
Where is the proof Corsi contacted Assange? Muller has Corsi's email, phone everything

-Geaux

-Geaux

If they had anything on Trump, it would have come out before he got elected. Derp!

Comey failed to reveal that he had Trump under investigation before the election

Where's Comey now?

Not in the FBI building, that's for sure. Swamp Rat purged. Strzok, too.

Others are coming. They reek of desperation.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Where's Comey now?

Last I heard he is being subpoenaed on another HIllary email hunt

-Geaux

Where's Comey now?

Did you hear Comey's comments on his questioning before the committee yesterday? He basically shook his head and said it was about Hillary's emails; he couldn't quite believe they were in such ways wasting everyone's time.

-Geaux

Where's Comey now?

Did you hear Comey's comments on his questioning before the committee yesterday? He basically shook his head and said it was about Hillary's emails; he couldn't quite believe they were in such ways wasting everyone's time.
Republicans have two weeks left in power and this was their priority

-Geaux

-Geaux

Liar we knew Trump was under investigation before the election

-Geaux

-Geaux

No we didn’t
Not by the FBI

-Geaux

No we didn’t
Not by the FBI

But he was under investigation (by the FBI) 5 months prior to the election. What did the FBI find on him?

Bupkiss.

The real Q is: Who opened an investigation on him at the FBI, and why?

Highly unusual.

-Geaux

No we didn’t
Not by the FBI

Oh god not this again.

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

Tbh, I think the swamp rats are being given just enough rope to hang themselves..and then a wee bit more to make it a long drop.

-Geaux

No we didn’t
Not by the FBI

But he was under investigation (by the FBI) 5 months prior to the election. What did the FBI find on him?

Bupkiss.

The real Q is: Who opened an investigation on him at the FBI, and why?

Highly unusual.
Not unusual when you are involved in criminal activity

Trumps world seems to be crumbling around him

Mueller has too many high profile witnesses

Really? You think that when one of Mueller's TOP witnesses has now been found to have lied to them making all of his other claims, testimony and evidence suspect as well?
Mueller demonstrated how thorough he is in disproving the testimony of Manafort

He also put other witnesses on notice

I kind of wish the deep state tries to to remove President Trump from office..I have been aching for a civil war of cleansing in this country...I have BEEN ready for 15 years so lets get it on.
So what will you fight for? Getting rid of the rule of law or the Constitution? Because that is what Trump has done. He shit on our laws and poisoned our free and fair elections.
Freedom. Period. You kiss the leftists ass and the deep states ass I want freedom and President Trump is our leader....he is not entirely there but he is close enough to get things moving.
LOL...a CONVICTED liar is now being believed? Are we living in a twilight zone or what! ROFL this is hilarious.
You think Cohen May have documentation or taped anything?
I don't care if he does or doesn't. ANYTHING can be made up.
LOL...a CONVICTED liar is now being believed?

How do you know he’s lying?

His testimony has been corroborated by more witnesses.
LOL he is a CONVICTED LIAR....twice now! This is funny. I don't care though Trump could literally shoot someone on 5th avenue and I wouldn't give a shit.
Cohen made up audio tapes of Trump?
Deep state clown Mueller can....he has the former heads of the "intelligence" communities on his side along who knows how many holdovers from the Obama regime.
Republican Robert Mueller
Yeah because there are ZERO "republicans" or "conservatives" who don't like Trump eh? Mueller is a deep state clown 100% and his ONLY loyalty is to who can give him more power and money.

I kind of wish the deep state tries to to remove President Trump from office..I have been aching for a civil war of cleansing in this country...I have BEEN ready for 15 years so lets get it on.
So what will you fight for? Getting rid of the rule of law or the Constitution? Because that is what Trump has done. He shit on our laws and poisoned our free and fair elections.
Freedom. Period. You kiss the leftists ass and the deep states ass I want freedom and President Trump is our leader....he is not entirely there but he is close enough to get things moving.
You think Cohen May have documentation or taped anything?
How do you know he’s lying?

His testimony has been corroborated by more witnesses.
LOL he is a CONVICTED LIAR....twice now! This is funny. I don't care though Trump could literally shoot someone on 5th avenue and I wouldn't give a shit.
Deep state clown Mueller can....he has the former heads of the "intelligence" communities on his side along who knows how many holdovers from the Obama regime.
Yeah because there are ZERO "republicans" or "conservatives" who don't like Trump eh? Mueller is a deep state clown 100% and his ONLY loyalty is to who can give him more power and money.
Mueller is an American patriot fighting for truth, justice and the American way

As I said only the TDS inflicted believe that OBVIOUSLY biased deep state traitor cares about anything more than money and power.

Well Trumps going to be impeached. The democrats will wait for the Mueller report... but Trumps going to be impeached. And Senate republicans will vote to remove him from office.

No doubt about it.

:)

Lol not in a 100 years

He has to be or the Constitution and the rule of law will have zero meaning for this country. Without impeachment, it tells anyone in office that corruption is part of their terms of office. If you excuse corruption and lawlessness for high ranking officials in government, you don't have a government or a country. An independent nation that enjoys certain freedoms got that way because its founders saw a need to inject a Constitution, where those freedoms had to be propped up by laws. If we abandon those laws, your freedoms cease to exist. It only makes room for outlaws like Trump to do, say, and administer any sort of radical power over the people that he sees fit. Which is why we have checks and balances over the executive. But you Sheep have been cheerleading for this radicalism ever since Trump got in office. Have you people gone mad?
Beyond corruption it applies to election fraud

Where do you pull this bullshit from?! Wtf?!

View attachment 233528
Read the indictments so far

Looks like tax fraud will also be on the table
Wow.............Did the Russians do his taxes.............

:abgg2q.jpg:

Another expert on the system. Hillary Clinton...........I don't recall.........I don't know..........I don't remember..........experts on avoiding the perjury trap.

Cohen was a fool..............for even testifying............

There is only one unindicted coconspirator in this case and his name is Trump. Stop deflecting and defending the felon in the WH.

Dang s0n.....are you a big Linus fan?

I suggest, strongly I might add, asking Santa to bring you a bumpy cucumber removal device this year! Gonna be needing it at some point soon s0n!

Actually, anybody prone to being bamboozled by loose association babble should have one on their wish list for the holidays. And some quality lube in the stocking too!:113::113:

Like protecting his buddies who got rich arranging contracts for companies like Lockhead Martin.........being paid up to 6 million a year as they got the Federal Contracts.........as they were on the board of directors of HSBC bank in the largest money laundering case in our history............not a single person went to jail........

This would be the guy who had a out of body experience floating over the table looking down at himself and President Trump...............shall we say Comey........

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back