Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

Today trump gained some more real power at the army- navy football game

He himself flipped the coin at mid field

Wrong no war. No contest trump has the men and especially the most powerful the white men

There is no contest

Democrats are all smoke and mirrors without the real power

They will fall like s house of cards

Cohen has pled guilty of circumventing election law and testified that payment was with the knowledge of and coordination with Trump. So it seems pretty clear that it was a campaign expense. I guess you can argue that it was a charitable contribution but whose going to believe it.

Cohen has pled guilty of circumventing election law and testified that payment was with the knowledge of and coordination with Trump.

She wasn't paid with campaign funds.

So it seems pretty clear that it was a campaign expense.

Not clear at all.
If Mueller didn't have evidence that the hush money came from campaign funds, there would have been no case to present to the grand jury. Cohen would not have pled guilty.
there's no evidence Trump violated campaign finance laws
Well water boy, you better get busy debunking those prosecutors who say different. Because as of right now, Trump is being looked at as a felon.
so it's guilty BEFORE being proven innocent--just like the nazis did.....??!
They've done the filing. That doesn't say he's guilty yet. It just means that Trump will have to mount a defense, which is very doubtful seeing that they have got him on solid criminal grounds.

Cohen has pled guilty of circumventing election law and testified that payment was with the knowledge of and coordination with Trump.

Not clear at all.
If Mueller didn't have evidence that the hush money came from campaign funds, there would have been no case to present to the grand jury. Cohen would not have pled guilty.
Well water boy, you better get busy debunking those prosecutors who say different. Because as of right now, Trump is being looked at as a felon.
They've done the filing. That doesn't say he's guilty yet. It just means that Trump will have to mount a defense, which is very doubtful seeing that they have got him on solid criminal grounds.
just like OJ was found guilty of murder?

Today trump gained some more real power at the army- navy football game

He himself flipped the coin at mid field
Well that's good. It's not a bad idea to start practicing. You never know how handy that might be when you have to thump coins up against prison walls.

Not clear at all.
also every time someone says Trump did this did that, we laugh
it's like when the blacks cry RACISM---wolf wolf wolf wolf
..and even before the election, you people wanted to get rid of him for ANY thing ANY way--so all this is really bullshit/witch hunts

Trump isn't OJ. He isn't that smart.

that's why OJ went to jail
OJ is a dumbass/thug/idiot/etc --you can tell that when he talks

..and even before the election, you people wanted to get rid of him for ANY thing ANY way--so all this is really bullshit/witch hunts
From the beginning it turned out to be an illegal election. We were right.

I'm watching Trump, and I can't tell the difference. He defends himself as if he hasn't gotten past the third grade.

what was illegal about it?

Hell, maybe Trump shouldn't have paid the slut off, then she could have come out and he would have won by a landslide.

Clinton was awarded for having sex with someone half his age

-Geaux
and committing perjury -a very serious crime
Clinton was impeached. You didn`t know that? If Trump did nothing wrong he would agree to be interviewed under oath just like Clinton did.
Clinton got impeached in a perjury trap...........LOL

Did he have to leave office..........Nope.........He should have refused..........or should have just said I got a blow job and liked it too......ended the equation.

If Trump did screw Stormy......which is highly possible........then he should have just said.........yea...........we did it right after the Golf Game........I lost and needed stress relief.........LOL Would have saved him 130k...........Oh that 130k that he had to get from campaign funds...........LOL
With political investigations it's almost always about the cover up, not the act. If Nixon would have come clean as soon as he heard about Watergate and what his people did, it would have been forgotten within a few months. If Clinton had said yeah I had sex with the woman. It was a mistake and I am so sorry. Again, there would have been no impeachment. If Trump had refused to pay hush money and admitted to the affairs, we wouldn't be talking about impeachment. It's always about the cover up, the hush money, and lies that follows and for high officials it's about the potential for blackmail. Taking responsibility for your mistakes is what separates the men from the boys, and doing the right thing instead doing what is convenient.

Trump was president when he had those affairs and stormy renegade on the agreement..
Ha idiot, if Stormy was a renegade, what's that make Trump? A boy scout? Lol!

I'm watching Trump, and I can't tell the difference. He defends himself as if he hasn't gotten past the third grade.

It's called confusion and detractions.

Ah, the funny face guy shows his typing skills. Lol! And to think, we all thought you could only post faces. "What was illegal about it"? We'll, for the last day and a half that has been pointed out to all of us. You, however have been busy making an idiot of yourself. Do your own research instead of posting silly, immature, faces.

We'll, he's done a great job of confusing everyone. Even his own water boys and girls. I think the only one's who can really understand Trump are third graders.

We'll, he's done a great job of confusing everyone. Even his own water boys and girls. I think the only one's who can really understand Trump are third graders.

Or someone who read MSM for forty years..

MSM isn't in the business of entertaining third grade minds. You'll need to switch over to Fox for that.

Ah, the funny face guy shows his typing skills. Lol! And to think, we all thought you could only post faces. "What was illegal about it"? We'll, for the last day and a half that has been pointed out to all of us. You, however have been busy making an idiot of yourself. Do your own research instead of posting silly, immature, faces.

We'll, for the last day and a half that has been pointed out to all of us.

I don't have time to read every post on the board, and the majority of your only deserves a 'face'.

You, however have been busy making an idiot of yourself.

Odd,that seems to be your job.

what was 'illegal' about the election?

MSM isn't in the business of entertaining third grade minds. You'll need to switch over to Fox for that.

Have to love your indoctrination by your school teachers , MSM , television shows, movies , rap songs , bill boards and all the rest of the the liberal crap.

You show it well.

Forum List

Back