🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Has Turned Things Around

Actually the President more closely approximates a combination of a CEO & COO

Mnuchin would be approximate equivalent of the national CFO.

Feel better now?

Nope, it is an idiot workshop! Maybe tRump can just file bankruptcy on the federal debt, he has lots of experience at it!

He doesn't have to; the federal government has been in slow motion borrow & print bankruptcy since 1971, it's only within the last couple of decades that we've seen the inversion of assets to liabilities and revenues to expenses effects.

The federal government can never pay off it's debts it can only keep borrowing and printing in the hopes to keep the illusion going for a bit longer, if it was a business it would have been dead decades ago.

Agreed! So let tRump file bankruptcy he knows bankruptcy better than anyone!

Why? Are you enthusiastic about the prospect of a collapse of the dollar and economic chaos?

Personally I prefer that Trump and his sucKcessors keep the delusion going for as long as possible, hopefully long enough that I'm not around when the shit finally hits the fan.

However if you want to live the dream right now, you can always book a trip to Venezuela and get an early preview of things coming to a neighborhood near you.:dunno:
I realize ewe love living a lie, you're a tRumper.
Trump is YOUR President. Nothing you can do about it.

Some people are not surprised at what the current occupant of the White House has done. Disappointed, surely, but not surprised. How else could such a thing have gone, a huckster elevated by feelings-based voters to a position of prestige and power. A person so lacking in resources for such a place could only perform thus.

Actually the President more closely approximates a combination of a CEO & COO

Mnuchin would be approximate equivalent of the national CFO.

Feel better now?

Nope, it is an idiot workshop! Maybe tRump can just file bankruptcy on the federal debt, he has lots of experience at it!

He doesn't have to; the federal government has been in slow motion borrow & print bankruptcy since 1971, it's only within the last couple of decades that we've seen the inversion of assets to liabilities and revenues to expenses effects.

The federal government can never pay off it's debts it can only keep borrowing and printing in the hopes to keep the illusion going for a bit longer, if it was a business it would have been dead decades ago.

Why? Are you enthusiastic about the prospect of a collapse of the dollar and economic chaos?

Personally I prefer that Trump and his sucKcessors keep the delusion going for as long as possible, hopefully long enough that I'm not around when the shit finally hits the fan.

However if you want to live the dream right now, you can always book a trip to Venezuela and get an early preview of things coming to a neighborhood near you.:dunno:
I realize ewe love living a lie,
Yeah especially one that allows me to keep eating and living under roof instead of under a tree.

.. but like I said if your sense of integrity requires you to experience the inevitable consequences of our national financial folly now instead of later, Venezuela awaits you or you could just do it the lazy way and scare up some films from the early 20's Weimar Republic.

you're a tRumper.
What's a "tRumper"? is it something approximating "Someone that doesn't exactly mirror your worldview and knows way more about the subject matter than you do" ?

Just because it's Christmas …

RHEOTRICAL QUESTION ALERT.

Some people are not surprised at what the current occupant of the White House has done. Disappointed, surely, but not surprised. How else could such a thing have gone, a huckster elevated by feelings-based voters to a position of prestige and power. A person so lacking in resources for such a place could only perform thus.
How's that "Hope and Change" working out for you?

And yet he achieved the pinnacle of success in this country. Successful businessman and President of the United States. Sticks in your craw, huh.
He is not and has not been a successful businessman. And he found people more stupid than him to vote for him. Who knew?
LOL. Now you're falling off the table right into the horse shit. He's so successful that he used his own money to run for President without any taxpayer assistance and now he's the President of the United States. Sticks in your craw, huh.

How many bankruptcies? Sticks in your craw huh!
So? Many successful people failed numerous times. You obviously aren't aware of that. Abraham Lincoln failed numerous times when he ran for office. Colonel Sanders didn't make his first million until he was 65. Edison was considered a flake and stupid by his teachers and failed numerous times trying to invent the light bulb. Your hatred for Trump will only hurt you in the long run.

Your lust for your manchild will most certainly harm ewe.

I realize ewe love living a lie, you're a tRumper.
Trump is YOUR President. Nothing you can do about it.

Yup for 2 to 6 more years.

I realize ewe love living a lie,
Yeah especially one that allows me to keep eating and living under roof instead of under a tree.

.. but like I said if your sense of integrity requires you to experience the inevitable consequences of our national financial folly now instead of later, Venezuela awaits you or you could just do it the lazy way and scare up some films from the early 20's Weimar Republic.

you're a tRumper.
What's a "tRumper"? is it something approximating "Someone that doesn't exactly mirror your worldview and knows way more about the subject matter than you do" ?

Just because it's Christmas …

RHEOTRICAL QUESTION ALERT.

tRumpers and their infatuation with Venezuela, you can't make this shit up. Live your lie, wallow in it it is what ewe have done since 2015.

As he promised, Trump has turned things around. The declining deficit he inherited is now double what it was, and accelerating upward. Trump has submitted the biggest spending budget by any human in the history of the world.

The longest bull run in history which had eight years of momentum behind it has been turned around. Trillions have been lost as the Dow dives, thanks to Shutdown Tariff Man.

Elected on third base, Trump is trying to steal second! :lol:

For the Trumptards, I have created some numbered responses so you can save time with your excuses. Just tell us which number you wish to use as your defense.

1: Yeahbut Hillary!

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

4. It's the Democrats fault Trump spends so much!

5. MEXICANS!
Link and a shower please.
You mean to say your propagandists have been keeping you in the dark about all this? Why am I not surprised. After screaming and gnashing their teeth, and you parroting their fauxrage, for eight years, they have been radio silent about Trump's spending.

How totally unsurprising. How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

But we all know you will get right back in line to drink Trump's piss.

As for links, I posted links to Obama's and Trump's budgets further on in the topic. Trump's budget is one trillion dollars more than the worst Obama budget.

Obama + $1 trillion = Trump

As he promised, Trump has turned things around. The declining deficit he inherited is now double what it was, and accelerating upward. Trump has submitted the biggest spending budget by any human in the history of the world.

The longest bull run in history which had eight years of momentum behind it has been turned around. Trillions have been lost as the Dow dives, thanks to Shutdown Tariff Man.

For the Trumptards, I have created some numbered responses so you can save time with your excuses. Just tell us which number you wish to use as your defense.

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!
You mean to say your propagandists have been keeping you in the dark about all this? Why am I not surprised. After screaming and gnashing their teeth, and you parroting their fauxrage, for eight years, they have been radio silent about Trump's spending.

As for links, I posted links to Obama's and Trump's budgets further on in the topic. Trump's budget is one trillion dollars more than the worst Obama budget.

Link and shower please. Then with incrediluity and stench gone, we can talk.

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

I thought you hate the “but, but, but ONEGRO!” shit... no?
It’s cool when you use it in every post though huh?
Haha...you continue to parrot the same tired shit day after day as if anyone legitimate gives two fucks. Look bud, good, legit Americans agree with spending on infrastructure, the military, America’s Best, eradicating wetbacks...etc.
Your Kenyan Chimp did what any toad in power would do....he spent on ShaQuita and her baby daddy’s, Guadalupe, Gustavo and their litter and on making life easier for wetbacks. Nobody legit agrees with that shit....NOBODY but you bottom feeding wacks....sorry bud.

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

Read the whole topic, dumbass.

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

Read the whole topic, dumbass.
Why are you so sleazy?

Federal budget deficit hits 6-year-high in Donald Trump's first fiscal year as president

The federal budget deficit has surged to $779 billion in fiscal 2018, its highest level in six years, as President Donald Trump's tax cuts caused the government to borrow more heavily in order to cover its expanded spending.

The Treasury Department said Monday the deficit climbed $113 billion from fiscal 2017. Debt will likely worsen in the coming years with the Trump administration expecting the deficit to top $1 trillion in 2019, nearly matching the $1.1 trillion imbalance from 2012.

You tards should be asking yourselves why your propagandists have not told you Trump took a declining deficit and ACCELERATED it.

Trump literally turned the deficit around.

But Dotard said the Dow could hit 30,000! Now watch the cult launch into orbit defending "Dear Leader" & the shit show he's running!!!

Then Dem's won back the House threatening to turn the country upside down in their campaign for revenge.

TOO damn bad they cant issue EO's and shit on everything like Trump did.

LOL are you triggered by Trump? Wait that's not really in question.

If you weren't brain-dead, you would be, too.

d82d67d217eee11bc52c307a0aa2ba15.jpg

trump-will-bankrupt-us-by-2020-st-he-gave-away-30864378.png

DV_wkq8W0AAhpO1.jpg

b4593be4d9fa8b9b700554505c79e83b--reagan-bush-social-security-benefits.jpg

This last meme is correct, he will bankrupt SS and all other entitlements if he's in office long enough.
But his bankruptcies actually number six, not just four.

If it wasn't for:
1. Mark Burnett, the producer of "The Apprentice" that ran for 14 seasons, who made Trump a reality TV star.
2. The Russians and Trump's laundry machine for their money, Trump would be
3. Just another sleazy real estate broker in Queens after the Trump Tower foreclosure in the early 1990s.

Federal budget deficit hits 6-year-high in Donald Trump's first fiscal year as president

The federal budget deficit has surged to $779 billion in fiscal 2018, its highest level in six years, as President Donald Trump's tax cuts caused the government to borrow more heavily in order to cover its expanded spending.

The Treasury Department said Monday the deficit climbed $113 billion from fiscal 2017. Debt will likely worsen in the coming years with the Trump administration expecting the deficit to top $1 trillion in 2019, nearly matching the $1.1 trillion imbalance from 2012.

You tards should be asking yourselves why your propagandists have not told you Trump took a declining deficit and ACCELERATED it.

Trump literally turned the deficit around.

The 779 billion is just the shortfall for budgeted money spent. The real number is 1.27 trillion added in FY18.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Total debt Oct 1 2017...20,244,900,016,053.
Total Debt 30 Sept 2018....21,516,058,183,180

An increase of 1.27 trillion..that is how much Trump added in FY18 and the number is even larger for CY18 and just might hit 1.4 trillion even with the government shutdown for the last week of the year.

Trump has turned things around.

Obama's worst year of spending:
  • FY 2015 - With revenue of $3.250 trillion, and spending of $3.688 trillion, the budget deficit was $438 billion.

From Trump's desk:
  • FY 2019 - Projected spending is $4.407 trillion. The U.S. government estimates it will receive $3.422 trillion in revenue. That creates a $985 billion deficit.

dow-2018.jpg

I

How is the fact that the T-Rump -so called administration -is circling the drain and taking the whole country with it working for you?

Trump's 'vicious cycle' of panic and indecision will continue to destroy the economy: CNN panel

How is the fact that the T-Rump -so called administration -is circling the drain and taking the whole country with it working for you?

Trump's 'vicious cycle' of panic and indecision will continue to destroy the economy: CNN panel
A CNN panel? Seriously?!

Forum List

Back