🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Has Turned Things Around

Funnny.

Liberals love it when O'Bumbles tanked the stock market - because all those fat-cat Republicans where hurting. But now? Or is the current slump suddenly hurting only Democrats? Since when did the party allow their members to participate in the capitalist economy?

Even worse than I feared.
Yup. This shit is starting to get scary. It's not even funny.

Hahahahahaha....funny ass shit. I love it when you lowlife filthy fucks try to pretend you have cash at stake. Don’t worry beggars, your EBT cards and welfare checks are still good. We got you.
Is it remotely possible that you are so fucking stupid that you don't know that we liberals have jobs, and investment and that we are consumers of good that are going up in price because of T-Rump tariffs??

But Dotard said the Dow could hit 30,000! Now watch the cult launch into orbit defending "Dear Leader" & the shit show he's running!!!
Absolutely and 30,000 is a long way from the current 21,000 range to which tRump's mob wiped out all gains since 2008. Yet his cult followers will lie and project in defense of this imposter, tyrant and f up.

Hahahahahaha....funny ass shit. I love it when you lowlife filthy fucks try to pretend you have cash at stake. Don’t worry beggars, your EBT cards and welfare checks are still good. We got you.

What does SNAP and welfare have to do with the Stock Market? Actually... the economy makes money off of more people having the ability to spend in the economy, which is what SNAP and welfare does.

What doesn't help the economy is having a flakey President at the helm who makes petty decisions.

Is it remotely possible that you are so fucking stupid that you don't know that we liberals have jobs, and investment and that we are consumers of good that are going up in price because of T-Rump tariffs??

Hahaha...right, sure you are. You're all fucking loaded huh....You’re just so fucking noble you’re always begging for free shit on behalf of others...right?

A small minority of full-fledged liberals MAY have jobs. But what does Fuehrer Soros pay? Enough to keep you off food stamps? Forgotten that Obama's ever-increasing taxes also got tacked onto the price of things or that half-gallons of ice came to have only 1.5 quarts under His imperial regime?

From a guy who started a thread about morality a few minutes ago.

You can't make this stuff up.

You’re confused...moral folks tend to pay their own way and expect others to do the same. Weird huh?
I hope you find a way to be a little less miserable, hateful and paranoid in the New Year.

You are a dreamer. BL is proud of his hatred and racism. He wears them like a badger of honor

As he promised, Trump has turned things around. The declining deficit he inherited is now double what it was, and accelerating upward. Trump has submitted the biggest spending budget by any human in the history of the world.

The longest bull run in history which had eight years of momentum behind it has been turned around. Trillions have been lost as the Dow dives, thanks to Shutdown Tariff Man.

Elected on third base, Trump is trying to steal second! :lol:

For the Trumptards, I have created some numbered responses so you can save time with your excuses. Just tell us which number you wish to use as your defense.

1: Yeahbut Hillary!

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

4. It's the Democrats fault Trump spends so much!

5. MEXICANS!
"Trump Fears Greatest Economy In History Is On Brink of Collapse..."

Trump Fears Greatest Economy In History Is On Brink of Collapse

"The long list of Deep State operatives working covertly to undermine Donald Trump now includes numerous officials appointed by Trump himself. (This a testament to their deviousness.)

"The most recent is Jerome Powell, who chairs the Federal Reserve.

"Trump has complained to aides that his new antagonist will 'turn me into Hoover' and privately inquired about firing him.

"Trump is furious that Powell, joined by the entire Federal Reserve Board, is slowly raising interest rates.

"This is standard Federal Reserve behavior.

"Interest rates are the government’s primary tool for smoothing out the business cycle.

"When the economy is in recession, the Fed reduces rates in order to encourage more lending and economic activity.

"Accordingly, when the economy is running hot, it raises rates, both to prevent inflation and to give itself more room to cut rates when the downturn arrives."

Herbert Hoover was a very successful mining engineer who believed a focus on efficiency could enable government to play a larger and more constructive role in the economy.

Trump's "success" has come from an accident of birth that made him a millionaire by age eight.

He will never be confused with an authentic leader like Hoover.

A small minority of full-fledged liberals MAY have jobs. But what does Fuehrer Soros pay? Enough to keep you off food stamps? Forgotten that Obama's ever-increasing taxes also got tacked onto the price of things or that half-gallons of ice came to have only 1.5 quarts under His imperial regime?
So...number 3.

Hahaha...right, sure you are. You're all fucking loaded huh....You’re just so fucking noble you’re always begging for free shit on behalf of others...right?
Hey, You're the broke loser Bubba

I hope you find a way to be a little less miserable, hateful and paranoid in the New Year.
You are a dreamer. BL is proud of his hatred and racism. He wears them like a badger of honor
Well, I'm not holding my breath. But I don't wish anyone pain, and that's where this kind of behavior comes from.

It's not a remote possibility, it is a freaking certainty.

So interesting how you turkey buzzards who can't defend T-Rumps bizarre treasonous behavior and incompetence only respond with criticisms of Obama and Clinton, or conspiracy horseshit about Soros -all the while making up shit about liberals . YOU are pathetic!

As he promised, Trump has turned things around. The declining deficit he inherited is now double what it was, and accelerating upward. Trump has submitted the biggest spending budget by any human in the history of the world.

The longest bull run in history which had eight years of momentum behind it has been turned around. Trillions have been lost as the Dow dives, thanks to Shutdown Tariff Man.

Elected on third base, Trump is trying to steal second! :lol:

For the Trumptards, I have created some numbered responses so you can save time with your excuses. Just tell us which number you wish to use as your defense.

1: Yeahbut Hillary!

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

4. It's the Democrats fault Trump spends so much!

5. MEXICANS!
So we are at 40 trillion now?

Forum List

Back