🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Has Turned Things Around

Excellent OP...but you forgot one thing...the deficit and GDP growth.

The one economic number Trumpbots have clung onto is the good looking GDP growth numbers.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Last year, Trump ran a $1.3 trillion dollar deficit (all things being counted in). This year - so far - it is on pace for $1.8 TRILLION.

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts.pdf

That goes into the economy...it adds to the GDP growth. Not at a 1:1 ratio...but still significantly.

So these wonderful GDP growth numbers Trumpbots are bragging about mean next-to-nothing when you factor in the added growth from the runaway deficits (which are nothing but unsustainable debt).

Bottom line - the economy is not growing REMOTELY as fast as Trumpbots or the GDP growth numbers indicate.
It's growing much more than any point during Obama's failed ch fiasco. Democrats loved him.
Unmitigated horseshit. Obama had several quarters which Trump has yet to match.
Oh bullshit. Show me.

View attachment 236818

U.S.: real GDP growth by quarter 2011-2018 | Statista
You lying punk. That isn't US growth. That's global. You just lost all credibility. Get out of here.
You can't possibly be this stupid. Read the goddam link:

Quarterly growth of the real GDP in the United States from 2011 to 2018

It's growing much more than any point during Obama's failed ch fiasco. Democrats loved him.
Oh bullshit. Show me.

View attachment 236818

You lying punk. That isn't US growth. That's global. You just lost all credibility. Get out of here.

You will notice the coward has not been back to admit he fucked up, he will just pretend it never happened and move on to his next lie

Oh bullshit. Show me.

View attachment 236818

Yes, he is that stupid. Might be time to change that filter!

He doesn't have to; the federal government has been in slow motion borrow & print bankruptcy since 1971, it's only within the last couple of decades that we've seen the inversion of assets to liabilities and revenues to expenses effects.

The federal government can never pay off it's debts it can only keep borrowing and printing in the hopes to keep the illusion going for a bit longer, if it was a business it would have been dead decades ago.

Agreed! So let tRump file bankruptcy he knows bankruptcy better than anyone!

Why? Are you enthusiastic about the prospect of a collapse of the dollar and economic chaos?

Personally I prefer that Trump and his sucKcessors keep the delusion going for as long as possible, hopefully long enough that I'm not around when the shit finally hits the fan.

However if you want to live the dream right now, you can always book a trip to Venezuela and get an early preview of things coming to a neighborhood near you.:dunno:
I realize ewe love living a lie,
Yeah especially one that allows me to keep eating and living under roof instead of under a tree.

.. but like I said if your sense of integrity requires you to experience the inevitable consequences of our national financial folly now instead of later, Venezuela awaits you or you could just do it the lazy way and scare up some films from the early 20's Weimar Republic.

you're a tRumper.
What's a "tRumper"? is it something approximating "Someone that doesn't exactly mirror your worldview and knows way more about the subject matter than you do" ?

Just because it's Christmas …

RHEOTRICAL QUESTION ALERT.

tRumpers and their infatuation with Venezuela, you can't make this shit up. Live your lie, wallow in it it is what ewe have done since 2015.

LOL, obviously the relevance of that reference to the topic at hand was too complex for the severly limited capabilities of partisan propaganda soaked brain to interpret correctly.

Next time anything more complex than what time of day it is comes up with you I'll be sure and provide you with some crayon colored illustrations so you have some hope of understanding what it means, K.

Thanks for the laughs.

Last edited:
As he promised, Trump has turned things around. The declining deficit he inherited is now double what it was, and accelerating upward. Trump has submitted the biggest spending budget by any human in the history of the world.

The longest bull run in history which had eight years of momentum behind it has been turned around. Trillions have been lost as the Dow dives, thanks to Shutdown Tariff Man.

Elected on third base, Trump is trying to steal second! :lol:

For the Trumptards, I have created some numbered responses so you can save time with your excuses. Just tell us which number you wish to use as your defense.

1: Yeahbut Hillary!

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

4. It's the Democrats fault Trump spends so much!

5. MEXICANS!
Things keep getting worse as more trump policy takes effect....

Oh bullshit. Show me.

View attachment 236818

You will notice the coward has not been back to admit he fucked up, he will just pretend it never happened and move on to his next lie

The magic negro never had a year of 3% GDP growth. FACT. Something no other President has failed at. Congratulations.

The magic negro never had a year of 3% GDP growth. FACT. Something no other President has failed at. Congratulations.

Yet the Left LIES, and cherry picks a few quarters out of EIGHT YEARS of a horrible economy. Obama had the lowest overall GDP growth of any President in modern times. All those Trillion dollar stimuli went to UNIONS that got him elected, and other cronies like Solyndra that failed.

This is why you hear very little about Obama today unless he is saying stupid stuff in the media. Obama, thankfully has no legacy, is irrelevant, and has faded away.

Neither has the orange one...fact...

You still have not yet admitted you were wrong...but that takes actual balls so you never will...you are jsut as sheep that has given up their balls to their party overlords.

Agreed! So let tRump file bankruptcy he knows bankruptcy better than anyone!

Why? Are you enthusiastic about the prospect of a collapse of the dollar and economic chaos?

Personally I prefer that Trump and his sucKcessors keep the delusion going for as long as possible, hopefully long enough that I'm not around when the shit finally hits the fan.

However if you want to live the dream right now, you can always book a trip to Venezuela and get an early preview of things coming to a neighborhood near you.:dunno:
I realize ewe love living a lie,
Yeah especially one that allows me to keep eating and living under roof instead of under a tree.

.. but like I said if your sense of integrity requires you to experience the inevitable consequences of our national financial folly now instead of later, Venezuela awaits you or you could just do it the lazy way and scare up some films from the early 20's Weimar Republic.

you're a tRumper.
What's a "tRumper"? is it something approximating "Someone that doesn't exactly mirror your worldview and knows way more about the subject matter than you do" ?

Just because it's Christmas …

RHEOTRICAL QUESTION ALERT.

tRumpers and their infatuation with Venezuela, you can't make this shit up. Live your lie, wallow in it it is what ewe have done since 2015.

LOL, obviously the relevance of that reference to the topic at hand was too complex for the severly limited capabilities of partisan propaganda soaked brain to interpret correctly.

Next time anything more complex than what time of day it is comes up with you I'll be sure and provide you with some crayon colored illustrations so you have some hope of understanding what it means, K.

Thanks for the laughs.

Maybe, will need to get them back from you and tRump.

He sure was better for my 401k.

Even worse than I feared.
Yup. This shit is starting to get scary. It's not even funny.
And yet another wild swing back in the other direction is possible.

We just don't learn.
You know what would do that?

A balanced fucking budget.

Deficit Donald just submitted one with a trillion dollar shortfall.

If Trump submitted Obama's biggest budget ever, we would actually have a zero deficit.

Which begs the question, why do they need to raise money for the wall? Just add a meager $5 billion to the deficit.

Which begs the question, why do they need to raise money for the wall? Just add a meager $5 billion to the deficit.

Good question. Neither Party has a problem with doing that all the time for whatever pork project they want.

Even worse than I feared.
Yup. This shit is starting to get scary. It's not even funny.

We just don't learn.
You know what would do that?

A balanced fucking budget.

Deficit Donald just submitted one with a trillion dollar shortfall.

If Trump submitted Obama's biggest budget ever, we would actually have a zero deficit.

This is always the statist position...just put it on the credit card...people's true colors always come out eventually.

Neither has Trump, dumbass. Even though he is spending more of other people's money than Obama to produce fake GDP growth.

No matter how you slice it, you are still coming up a retard.

You just lost all credibility. Get out of here.

Neither has Trump, dumbass. Even though he is spending more of other people's money than Obama to produce fake GDP growth.

No matter how you slice it, you are still coming up a retard.

You just lost all credibility. Get out of here.
Good grief.... You peddling that Obama growth line is pitiful, because you know his charge was to take from the rich and give to the poor. Making the rich man lock up his cash was a huge mistake, and it cost him and the Demon-crats their seats when carrying on in such a one sided way.

Obama scared business and industry to death unless you were a crony and received huge grants or were bought like GM.

Fundamental Transformation - Code words for pushing Communism. Business hates that.

"You didn't build that" - Business hates that. Their taxes, and peoples' taxes BUILT THAT.

Obamacare - Forced employers to lay off workers, or make them part time. Business hates that.

Bending over for bad trade deals where WE PAY TARIFFS, but they don't - Business hates that.

Obama scared business and industry to death unless you were a crony and received huge grants or were bought like GM.

Fundamental Transformation - Code words for pushing Communism. Business hates that.

"You didn't build that" - Business hates that. Their taxes, and peoples' taxes BUILT THAT.

Obamacare - Forced employers to lay off workers, or make them part time. Business hates that.

Bending over for bad trade deals where WE PAY TARIFFS, but they don't - Business hates that.
It's sad you tards cannot acknowledge Trump is the biggest spender in history and has accelerated the deficit. You cannot bring yourselves to get as angry about Trump's spending as you still are about Obama's.

I honestly believe it would actually kill you to admit it.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

that referred to roads and bridges.

The Myth That Obamacare Is Destroying Full-Time Jobs Debunked

Obama wrote in an essay, "it is important to remember that capitalism has been the greatest driver of prosperity and opportunity the world has ever seen."

We just don't learn.

Ahhhm....looks like you nailed it.

However as you said...”another wild swing is always possible”

I am always 100% right when I make this market prediction...the markets go up and the markets go down.
If someone can’t grasp that then I suppose Walmart will always be selling Ramen Noodles.

AA5FC853-725A-4EC4-AD7C-43E22B0BDDC5.png

Forum List

Back