🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Has Turned Things Around

Some people are not surprised at what the current occupant of the White House has done. Disappointed, surely, but not surprised. How else could such a thing have gone, a huckster elevated by feelings-based voters to a position of prestige and power. A person so lacking in resources for such a place could only perform thus.
How's that "Hope and Change" working out for you?
How is the fact that the T-Rump -so called administration -is circling the drain and taking the whole country with it working for you?

Trump's 'vicious cycle' of panic and indecision will continue to destroy the economy: CNN panel
A CNN panel? Seriously?!
SERIOUS !! You brainwashed fool . Where do you get your news? World Net Daily ? The Gateway Pundit? Alex Jones?? The voices in your head??

As he promised, Trump has turned things around. The declining deficit he inherited is now double what it was, and accelerating upward. Trump has submitted the biggest spending budget by any human in the history of the world.

The longest bull run in history which had eight years of momentum behind it has been turned around. Trillions have been lost as the Dow dives, thanks to Shutdown Tariff Man.

Elected on third base, Trump is trying to steal second! :lol:

For the Trumptards, I have created some numbered responses so you can save time with your excuses. Just tell us which number you wish to use as your defense.

1: Yeahbut Hillary!

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

4. It's the Democrats fault Trump spends so much!

5. MEXICANS!

Excellent OP...but you forgot one thing...the deficit and GDP growth.

The one economic number Trumpbots have clung onto is the good looking GDP growth numbers.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Last year, Trump ran a $1.3 trillion dollar deficit (all things being counted in). This year - so far - it is on pace for $1.8 TRILLION.

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts.pdf

That goes into the economy...it adds to the GDP growth. Not at a 1:1 ratio...but still significantly.

So these wonderful GDP growth numbers Trumpbots are bragging about mean next-to-nothing when you factor in the added growth from the runaway deficits (which are nothing but unsustainable debt).

Bottom line - the economy is not growing REMOTELY as fast as Trumpbots or the GDP growth numbers indicate.

As he promised, Trump has turned things around. The declining deficit he inherited is now double what it was, and accelerating upward. Trump has submitted the biggest spending budget by any human in the history of the world.

The longest bull run in history which had eight years of momentum behind it has been turned around. Trillions have been lost as the Dow dives, thanks to Shutdown Tariff Man.

For the Trumptards, I have created some numbered responses so you can save time with your excuses. Just tell us which number you wish to use as your defense.

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

The one economic number Trumpbots have clung onto is the good looking GDP growth numbers.

Last year, Trump ran a $1.3 trillion dollar deficit (all things being counted in). This year - so far - it is on pace for $1.8 TRILLION.

That goes into the economy...it adds to the GDP growth. Not at a 1:1 ratio...but still significantly.

So these wonderful GDP growth numbers Trumpbots are bragging about mean next-to-nothing when you factor in the added growth from the runaway deficits (which are nothing but unsustainable debt).

Bottom line - the economy is not growing REMOTELY as fast as Trumpbots or the GDP growth numbers indicate.
It's growing much more than any point during Obama's failed ch fiasco. Democrats loved him.

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!
The feared results of having a wholly unqualified, uneducated, and incurious president who refuses to listen to advice are coming to pass.

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

I have pointed out many times in other topics that Trump's massive deficits artificially juiced the GDP.

I have posted this:

Gross Domestic Product - GDP

GDP = C + G + I + NX. C is equal to all private consumption, or consumer spending, in a nation's economy, G is the sum of government spending, I is the sum of all the country's investment, including businesses capital expenditures and NX is the nation's total net exports, calculated as total exports minus total imports (NX = Exports - Imports).

Deficit Donald is spending more than Obama ever did to fake GDP growth.

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

It's growing much more than any point during Obama's failed ch fiasco. Democrats loved him.
Unmitigated horseshit. Obama had several quarters which Trump has yet to match.

Trump has turned things around.

Obama's worst year of spending:
  • FY 2015 - With revenue of $3.250 trillion, and spending of $3.688 trillion, the budget deficit was $438 billion.

From Trump's desk:
  • FY 2019 - Projected spending is $4.407 trillion. The U.S. government estimates it will receive $3.422 trillion in revenue. That creates a $985 billion deficit.

dow-2018.jpg

I
Why a\re you so sleazy?
You wanted links, you little twat. You got 'em. Deal with it.

But Dotard said the Dow could hit 30,000! Now watch the cult launch into orbit defending "Dear Leader" & the shit show he's running!!!
Dow does not matter any more and it’s Obamas fault anyway

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

They were both lousy POTUS's, IMO. But Trump is much worse.

And that was my point...it is growing faster BECAUSE of the added government spending as it directly add to the economy.

As g5000 rightly pointed out: The formula to calculate the components of GDP is Y = C + I + G + X.
And 'G' is government spending...which is up under Trump.

Government spending in 2017 was up $200 billion over 2016. That adds over 1% to the total GDP growth for the year to 2016. That is about .25 added to GDP growth per quarter.

In 2018, spending is up (pro-rated through November) $375 billion over 2016. That is adding almost 2% to the total GDP growth over Obama's last calendar year in office. That's almost 1/2 of a percent per quarter.

When Trump's spending is down to Obama's levels AND his GDP growth is better...ONLY THEN can he rightfully brag about it.

Last edited:
One thing is clear, "all is not calm & or all things bright, and many infants are not sleeping in heavenly peace.

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

I have pointed out many times in other topics that Trump's massive deficits artificially juiced the GDP.

I have posted this:

GDP = C + G + I + NX. C is equal to all private consumption, or consumer spending, in a nation's economy, G is the sum of government spending, I is the sum of all the country's investment, including businesses capital expenditures and NX is the nation's total net exports, calculated as total exports minus total imports (NX = Exports - Imports).

I meant you forgot it in your OP...not in all your posts.

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

They were both lousy POTUS's, IMO. But Trump is much worse.

And that was my point...it is growing faster BECAUSE of the added government spending as it directly add to the economy.

As g5000 rightly pointed out: The formula to calculate the components of GDP is Y = C + I + G + X.
And 'G' is government spending...which is up under Trump.

Government spending in 2017 was up $200 billion over 2016. That adds over 1% to the total GDP growth for the year to 2016. That is about .25 added to GDP growth per quarter.

In 2018, spending is up (pro-rated through November) $375 billion over 2016. That is adding almost 2% to the total GDP growth over Obama's last calendar year in office. That's almost 1/2 of a percent per quarter.

When Trump's deficit's are at Obama's levels (about 5-600 billion...still WAY too high, btw) AND the GDP growth is higher than Obama's...only then can Trump rightly claim that the economy is growing faster under him.
This stuff goes way, way, way over the pseudocons' heads. Deficit Donald, the GOP, and their propagandists absolutely depend on their willful ignorance and credulity.

You have to wonder why Fox News and all the usual suspects have not expressed the slightest bit of anger that their lord and savior Trump is outspending Obama by literally a trillion dollars for FY2019.

This information is deliberately being kept from the rube herd. Purposely withheld from them.

Fox News et. al are participating in a massive hoax on the willfully stupid.

That's why they keep asking me for links whenever I mention it. They literally have not been told about it. And they don't believe it because it didn't come from any of their piss outlets.

Amazing...and sad.

• FY 2015 - With revenue of $3.250 trillion, and spending of $3.688 trillion, the budget deficit was $438 billion.

From Trump's desk:
  • FY 2019 - Projected spending is $4.407 trillion. The U.S. government estimates it will receive $3.422 trillion in revenue. That creates a $985 billion deficit.

dow-2018.jpg

I

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

I have posted this:

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

I thought you hate the “but, but, but ONEGRO!” shit... no?
It’s cool when you use it in every post though huh?
Haha...you continue to parrot the same tired shit day after day as if anyone legitimate gives two fucks. Look bud, good, legit Americans agree with spending on infrastructure, the military, America’s Best, eradicating wetbacks...etc.
Your Kenyan Chimp did what any toad in power would do....he spent on ShaQuita and her baby daddy’s, Guadalupe, Gustavo and their litter and on making life easier for wetbacks. Nobody legit agrees with that shit....NOBODY but you bottom feeding wacks....sorry bud.

From Trump's desk:

dow-2018.jpg

I

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

I have posted this:

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

Haha...you continue to parrot the same tired shit day after day as if anyone legitimate gives two fucks. Look bud, good, legit Americans agree with spending on infrastructure, the military, America’s Best, eradicating wetbacks...etc.
Your Kenyan Chimp did what any toad in power would do....he spent on ShaQuita and her baby daddy’s, Guadalupe, Gustavo and their litter and on making life easier for wetbacks. Nobody legit agrees with that shit....NOBODY but you bottom feeding wacks....sorry bud.

So no one 'legitimate' cares about the huge increase in the deficits, the crashing equity markets and the rising trade deficit?

Yes or no, please?

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

Oh bullshit. Show me.

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

Oh bullshit. Show me.

upload_2018-12-25_18-8-26.png

U.S.: real GDP growth by quarter 2011-2018 | Statista

From Trump's desk:

dow-2018.jpg

I

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

I have posted this:

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

So no one 'legitimate' cares about the huge increase in the deficits, the crashing equity markets and the rising trade deficit?

Yes or no, please?

They only care about those things when there is a black guy in the White House.

From Trump's desk:

dow-2018.jpg

I

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

I have posted this:

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

It is necessary to rub your face in the fact Trump is a bigger spender than Obama. When will you finally accept this fact?

Forum List

Back