🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Has Turned Things Around

As he promised, Trump has turned things around. The declining deficit he inherited is now double what it was, and accelerating upward. Trump has submitted the biggest spending budget by any human in the history of the world.

The longest bull run in history which had eight years of momentum behind it has been turned around. Trillions have been lost as the Dow dives, thanks to Shutdown Tariff Man.

Elected on third base, Trump is trying to steal second! :lol:

For the Trumptards, I have created some numbered responses so you can save time with your excuses. Just tell us which number you wish to use as your defense.

1: Yeahbut Hillary!

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

4. It's the Democrats fault Trump spends so much!

5. MEXICANS!

Excellent OP...but you forgot one thing...the deficit and GDP growth.

The one economic number Trumpbots have clung onto is the good looking GDP growth numbers.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Last year, Trump ran a $1.3 trillion dollar deficit (all things being counted in). This year - so far - it is on pace for $1.8 TRILLION.

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts.pdf

That goes into the economy...it adds to the GDP growth. Not at a 1:1 ratio...but still significantly.

So these wonderful GDP growth numbers Trumpbots are bragging about mean next-to-nothing when you factor in the added growth from the runaway deficits (which are nothing but unsustainable debt).

Bottom line - the economy is not growing REMOTELY as fast as Trumpbots or the GDP growth numbers indicate.
It's growing much more than any point during Obama's failed ch fiasco. Democrats loved him.
Unmitigated horseshit. Obama had several quarters which Trump has yet to match.
Oh bullshit. Show me.

View attachment 236818

U.S.: real GDP growth by quarter 2011-2018 | Statista
You lying punk. That isn't US growth. That's global. You just lost all credibility. Get out of here.

The one economic number Trumpbots have clung onto is the good looking GDP growth numbers.

Last year, Trump ran a $1.3 trillion dollar deficit (all things being counted in). This year - so far - it is on pace for $1.8 TRILLION.

That goes into the economy...it adds to the GDP growth. Not at a 1:1 ratio...but still significantly.

So these wonderful GDP growth numbers Trumpbots are bragging about mean next-to-nothing when you factor in the added growth from the runaway deficits (which are nothing but unsustainable debt).

Bottom line - the economy is not growing REMOTELY as fast as Trumpbots or the GDP growth numbers indicate.
It's growing much more than any point during Obama's failed ch fiasco. Democrats loved him.
Oh bullshit. Show me.

View attachment 236818

You lying punk. That isn't US growth. That's global. You just lost all credibility. Get out of here.

You seem to have reading issues.

upload_2018-12-25_18-15-34.png

As he promised, Trump has turned things around. The declining deficit he inherited is now double what it was, and accelerating upward. Trump has submitted the biggest spending budget by any human in the history of the world.

The longest bull run in history which had eight years of momentum behind it has been turned around. Trillions have been lost as the Dow dives, thanks to Shutdown Tariff Man.

For the Trumptards, I have created some numbered responses so you can save time with your excuses. Just tell us which number you wish to use as your defense.

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

Oh bullshit. Show me.
Wow. Once again, you pseudocons prove that your propagandists are deliberately lying to you and keeping you in the dark.

And yet you keep getting back in line for refills of your piss cups from these same propagandists!

Amazing...and sad.

Here you go:

gdp.jpg

Trump has turned things around.

Obama's worst year of spending:
  • FY 2015 - With revenue of $3.250 trillion, and spending of $3.688 trillion, the budget deficit was $438 billion.

From Trump's desk:
  • FY 2019 - Projected spending is $4.407 trillion. The U.S. government estimates it will receive $3.422 trillion in revenue. That creates a $985 billion deficit.

dow-2018.jpg

I

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

I have pointed out many times in other topics that Trump's massive deficits artificially juiced the GDP.

I have posted this:

Gross Domestic Product - GDP

GDP = C + G + I + NX. C is equal to all private consumption, or consumer spending, in a nation's economy, G is the sum of government spending, I is the sum of all the country's investment, including businesses capital expenditures and NX is the nation's total net exports, calculated as total exports minus total imports (NX = Exports - Imports).

Deficit Donald is spending more than Obama ever did to fake GDP growth.

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

I thought you hate the “but, but, but ONEGRO!” shit... no?
It’s cool when you use it in every post though huh?
Haha...you continue to parrot the same tired shit day after day as if anyone legitimate gives two fucks. Look bud, good, legit Americans agree with spending on infrastructure, the military, America’s Best, eradicating wetbacks...etc.
Your Kenyan Chimp did what any toad in power would do....he spent on ShaQuita and her baby daddy’s, Guadalupe, Gustavo and their litter and on making life easier for wetbacks. Nobody legit agrees with that shit....NOBODY but you bottom feeding wacks....sorry bud.
It is necessary to rub your face in the fact Trump is a bigger spender than Obama. When will you finally accept this fact?

When will you realize that nobody decent gives two shits...most agree with where he’s spending as there’s still lots of clean up to be done after the toad.

Oh bullshit. Show me.

View attachment 236818

Here is the same information from a different source.

United States GDP Growth Rate | 2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

upload_2018-12-25_18-19-10.png

upload_2018-12-25_18-17-58.png

Trump has turned things around.

Obama's worst year of spending:
  • FY 2015 - With revenue of $3.250 trillion, and spending of $3.688 trillion, the budget deficit was $438 billion.

From Trump's desk:
  • FY 2019 - Projected spending is $4.407 trillion. The U.S. government estimates it will receive $3.422 trillion in revenue. That creates a $985 billion deficit.

dow-2018.jpg

I

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

I have pointed out many times in other topics that Trump's massive deficits artificially juiced the GDP.

I have posted this:

Gross Domestic Product - GDP

GDP = C + G + I + NX. C is equal to all private consumption, or consumer spending, in a nation's economy, G is the sum of government spending, I is the sum of all the country's investment, including businesses capital expenditures and NX is the nation's total net exports, calculated as total exports minus total imports (NX = Exports - Imports).

Deficit Donald is spending more than Obama ever did to fake GDP growth.

I thought you hate the “but, but, but ONEGRO!” shit... no?
It’s cool when you use it in every post though huh?
Haha...you continue to parrot the same tired shit day after day as if anyone legitimate gives two fucks. Look bud, good, legit Americans agree with spending on infrastructure, the military, America’s Best, eradicating wetbacks...etc.
Your Kenyan Chimp did what any toad in power would do....he spent on ShaQuita and her baby daddy’s, Guadalupe, Gustavo and their litter and on making life easier for wetbacks. Nobody legit agrees with that shit....NOBODY but you bottom feeding wacks....sorry bud.
It is necessary to rub your face in the fact Trump is a bigger spender than Obama. When will you finally accept this fact?

When will you realize that nobody decent gives two shits..
So...number 2.

Oh bullshit. Show me.

View attachment 236818

Ummm...it says 'U.S. GDP Growth'.

But here is a chart quoted from the BEA data (that means it is from the U.S. government):

united-states-gdp-growth.png

It clearly shows that GDP growth under Obama was over Trump's Q2 2018 4.2% quarterly growth on three separate occasions.

Oh bullshit. Show me.

View attachment 236818

Ummm...it says 'U.S. GDP Growth'.

But here is a chart quoted from the BEA data (that means it is from the U.S. government):

united-states-gdp-growth.png

It clearly shows that GDP growth under Obama was over Trump's Q2 2018 4.2% quarterly growth on three separate occasions.

He will never be back to this thread, that is how these cowards operate.

Trump working hard in the oval office during Christmas. That's my president working like a champ. Meanwhile, the swamp DNC laughs off border security for our country. Sad!

Trump working hard in the oval office during Christmas. That's my president working like a champ. Meanwhile, the swamp DNC laughs off border security for our country. Sad!

27 tweets in one day does not equal working hard

And what EXACTLY is he doing?

We know he does not read much.

Trump doesn't like reading his intelligence briefings. He prefers "killer graphics."
Donald Trump Does Not Read, Will Not Listen, and Is Ready to Rock
The President Who Doesn't Read - The Atlantic

So since he is 'alone'...what exactly is it that he is doing that is 'work'?

Trump doesn't like reading his intelligence briefings. He prefers "killer graphics."

Trying to not shutdown the government over border security. How's that vacation going for those democrats?

Well he is the CFO of this country so be afraid be very afraid!

Actually the President more closely approximates a combination of a CEO & COO

Mnuchin would be approximate equivalent of the national CFO.

Feel better now?

Nope, it is an idiot workshop! Maybe tRump can just file bankruptcy on the federal debt, he has lots of experience at it!

He doesn't have to; the federal government has been in slow motion borrow & print bankruptcy since 1971, it's only within the last couple of decades that we've seen the inversion of assets to liabilities and revenues to expenses effects.

The federal government can never pay off it's debts it can only keep borrowing and printing in the hopes to keep the illusion going for a bit longer, if it was a business it would have been dead decades ago.

Agreed! So let tRump file bankruptcy he knows bankruptcy better than anyone!
And yet he achieved the pinnacle of success in this country. Successful businessman and President of the United States. Sticks in your craw, huh.
And yet he achieved the pinnacle of success in this country
Yeah, by the age of eight nonetheless! :laugh2:

27 tweets in one day does not equal working hard

Not aware he's in the oval office working?

I did not know you had video feed to the Oval Office.

Care to share it with us to back up your claim that he is working in the Oval Office?

Trying to not shutdown the government over border security. How's that vacation going for those democrats?

Too late, he already shutdown the government. you seem to be a few days behind.

No idea - I am neither a Dem nor a Rep.

Now back to my question:

'not shutting down the government' requires zero action on his part.

So exactly what 'work' is he doing?

Even worse than I feared.
Yup. This shit is starting to get scary. It's not even funny.
Fear can be one's worse enemy because fear only weakens ones courage and self esteem as opposed to being of courage, confidence and unyielding commitment to maintain hope. This is because like fear, evil and corruption that is void of being civilized or decent, is self destructive. Yet if one wants to be scared in a world in which threats have always been in play among uncivilized savages attempting to destroy civilization, its up to them to run with their fear but not I.

Oh bullshit. Show me.

View attachment 236818

Loser.

But Dotard said the Dow could hit 30,000! Now watch the cult launch into orbit defending "Dear Leader" & the shit show he's running!!!
Now watch eh ??? You say that as if the Demon-crats plan to destroy the economy/burn America to the ground, and all in order to get Trump out has been a success maybe ?? Well it ain't over for two more years bud, so stay tuned.

Demon-crats = the new blackmailing extortionist party for whom resort to blackmailing/extortionist tactics to destroy a presidency. The precident has been set now, so let's just see who can pass the smell test from here on out, otherwise when it comes to qualifying for the office.

The Demon-crats will have to bring forward the janitor to possibly get someone clean enough to take the job or job's they are running for. Might already be seeing the senario unfolding with some of the latest who were elected.

So now the parties have to abandon the old educated candidates for whom of course weren't perfect, and to now go in search of candidates that are well "perfect". Good luck with that bullcrap. LOL.

The American's in the meantime will be getting screwed over by all this bullcrap going on now.

Forum List

Back