Trump has White House portraits of Bill Clinton and George W. Bush moved from prominent space to rarely used room

Best President ever! He should have put Clinton's portrait in the public bathroom.

Or burn it in the fireplace.:biggrin:

Best President ever! He should have put Clinton's portrait in the public bathroom.

CNN ....

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist are so Gullible to believe ...

Democrats are basically calling him and anyone who voted for him the anti-Christ and his minions, and you expect him and us to play nice?

Civility is a two way street.

Oh, really now. And exactly when did you ever play nice in here? We need the exact date and time so we can put it up on the Fridge.

Oh, really now. And exactly when did you ever play nice in here? We need the exact date and time so we can put it up on the Fridge.

Meet me in the CDZ and follow the rules and you will see. I have zero issues with both debating clean and slumming in the muck, It depends on how douchey my opposite is.

Meet me in the CDZ and follow the rules and you will see. I have zero issues with both debating clean and slumming in the muck, It depends on how douchey my opposite is.

I can be nice when the other person is nice. But I am also capable of being a real SOB when I meet up with a real SOB. I do post in CDZ from time to time when there is something in there worth commenting on. But in here, the rules were made by the Party of the Rump and I have no inclination to be nice.

I can be nice when the other person is nice. But I am also capable of being a real SOB when I meet up with a real SOB. I do post in CDZ from time to time when there is something in there worth commenting on. But in here, the rules were made by the Party of the Rump and I have no inclination to be nice.

Sorry, but takes two to tango. When progressives used to attack non progressives said non progressives used to roll over and take it. No longer. Trump fights.

Again, try me in the CDZ, out here, blow it out your SJW ass.

Trump's picture should be burned or put over the toilet so people can piss on Trump.

Forum List

Back