Trump has yet to feel the full weight of Democratic power aligned against him

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Now that President Obama, Vice president Biden, and Senator Elizabeth Warren have endorsed Hillary (with Bernie coming on board soon) - Trump will soon be buried in constant negative attacks using his own actions and words against him until the General Election. Hell is coming...

This all assumes that RNC powers haven't derailed Trump by then.

FEEL THE FORCE!!!!!! ROLLING!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PtLnyz7.gif

Assuming the RNC powers haven't destroyed Trump by then - I expect Hillary will beat Trump by at least a 60-40 margin. Maybe even a 70-30 margin.

Now that President Obama, Vice president Biden, and Senator Elizabeth Warren have endorsed Hillary (with Bernie coming on board soon) - Trump will soon be buried in constant negative attacks using his own actions and words against him until the General Election. Hell is coming...

Did you see trumps pathetic tweets? He thinks those tactics that work on racist white voters will work on the rest of us. Elizabeth Warren fucked trump up. I would absolutely pick her for my VP.

Did you see trumps pathetic tweets? He thinks those tactics that work on racist white voters will work on the rest of us. Elizabeth Warren fucked trump up. I would absolutely pick her for my VP.

I totally agree with you about Warren as VP - except I don't believe enough voters are open minded enough to have TWO women at the top...yet. Therefore, I would prefer that Hillary pick a highly qualified male VP - because I want the Clintons back in the White House.

Everyone knows Warren is a self serving lying POS that will do or say anything for personal proffit. In other words she is a whore, just like Hillary.

What has Warren lied about? Please give us some "credible" proof.

Not surprised at your ignorance. She lied about her heritage to score a $350,000 teaching job for one class.

Forum List

Back