Trump has yet to feel the full weight of Democratic power aligned against him

Judicial Watch ^ | June 9, 2016
Full title: Clinton Email Update: Judicial Watch Releases Clinton Email Deposition Testimony of Karin Lang, Director, Executive Secretariat Staff (Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released the deposition transcript of Karin Lang, director of executive secretariat staff and designated representative for the State Department. The Lang transcript is available here . Lang was designated by the State Department as its 30(b)(6) witness. A 30(b)(6) witness is assigned to provide the agency’s testimony on the Clinton email issue. Lang testified that key State Department federal recordkeeping officials did not know that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her top aide...

Now that President Obama, Vice president Biden, and Senator Elizabeth Warren have endorsed Hillary (with Bernie coming on board soon) - Trump will soon be buried in constant negative attacks using his own actions and words against him until the General Election. Hell is coming...

This all assumes that RNC powers haven't derailed Trump by then.
Did you see trumps pathetic tweets? He thinks those tactics that work on racist white voters will work on the rest of us. Elizabeth Warren fucked trump up. I would absolutely pick her for my VP.

I totally agree with you about Warren as VP - except I don't believe enough voters are open minded enough to have TWO women at the top...yet. Therefore, I would prefer that Hillary pick a highly qualified male VP - because I want the Clintons back in the White House.
in other words you want bill running things.....so quite saying how great hillary is,when you just admitted you want bill back in there...

Now that President Obama, Vice president Biden, and Senator Elizabeth Warren have endorsed Hillary (with Bernie coming on board soon) - Trump will soon be buried in constant negative attacks using his own actions and words against him until the General Election. Hell is coming...

incomingbaby.jpg

Fortunately for Trump, he's from the generation that got lots of practice at ducking and covering. LOL

duck-and-cover-drill.jpg

I don't know how many of you reached out to your GOP friends and attempted to engage them in discussions about Donald Trump after Sen. Warren and VP Biden's speeches today. I sent a text to two of my buddies back in D.C. to ask what they thought Trump would do. They both said essentially the same thing...that they had no idea but that instead of building a wall he'd better find one to hide behind. LOL Basically, they didn't want to discuss Trump.

Full Disclosure:
My GOP pals aren't literally in the "never Trump" crowd to the point that they are ready to vote for Mrs. Clinton, but they have decided that even as they don't want her in the White House, they themselves, their families, the GOP, the country, lo the world, will surely survive four years of her, even if doing so means a quadrennial of the most implacable "politics of 'no'" ever seen. They aren't at all confident the same can be said of Trump.

Other:
Interested individuals can find Sen. Warren and VP Biden's speeches here: Vice President Biden Senator Warren Address | Video | C-SPAN.org

Last edited:

Did you see trumps pathetic tweets? He thinks those tactics that work on racist white voters will work on the rest of us. Elizabeth Warren fucked trump up. I would absolutely pick her for my VP.

I totally agree with you about Warren as VP - except I don't believe enough voters are open minded enough to have TWO women at the top...yet. Therefore, I would prefer that Hillary pick a highly qualified male VP - because I want the Clintons back in the White House.
Plus we don't want to lose that Senate seat.

So you actually believe Hillary is sitting in a better position?

That's utterly hilarious!
rofl__by_angel91701-d3c0qpy.jpg

So you actually believe Hillary is sitting in a better position?

That's utterly hilarious!
rofl__by_angel91701-d3c0qpy.jpg
This is the perfect post.

Bow down before the awesome power of the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies and commies! Fear their mighty wrath!!!!!.....said no one ever.

Bow down before the awesome power of the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies and commies! Fear their mighty wrath!!!!!.....said no one ever.
Remember those 8 years of Bill and Hillary? There back!

Not really so much of a problem for Trump as simply telling the truth about the shrill screaming bitch running as a Democrat will be.

another one who thinks bill will be pulling the strings....

Not really so much of a problem for Trump as simply telling the truth about the shrill screaming bitch running as a Democrat will be.

Dream on, Pee wee...

"They're back", dumb ass.

Dream on, Pee wee...
REALLY? Do you really think calling me Pee Wee has some kind of effect on me? You are dumber than a loose horse turd.

Dream on, Pee wee...
REALLY? Do you really think calling me Pee Wee has some kind of effect on me? You are dumber than a loose horse turd.

Trump has taken off the gloves. I heard the speech he gave a few days ago and he smacked Hitlery around all over the place and next week he is going to be even more detailed about Hitlery's REAL background and the people need to know.

Not surprised at your ignorance. She lied about her heritage to score a $350,000 teaching job for one class.

Where is your "credible" proof that she lied?
Really? REALLY? Can you not read?

Where's your proof?

The Pinocchio Test
Brown said that Warren “checked the box claiming she was Native American” when she applied to Harvard and Penn, suggesting the Democratic candidate somehow gained an unfair advantage because of an iffy ethnic background. But there is no proof that she ever marked a form to tell the schools about her heritage, nor is there any public evidence that the universities knew about her lineage before hiring her.

Did Elizabeth Warren check the Native American box when she ‘applied’ to Harvard and Penn?

another one who thinks bill will be pulling the strings....
Are you and your wife a team? Not every marriage is like trumps where he's the boss.

Forum List

Back