Trump Hatred

We've all met trump. His selfish circus clown behavior has made recognition of him quite common, and he has hurt the entire country in so many ways. Trump worked hard to earn the hatred. He deserves it.
You've never been in the same room with him, therefore you've not met him. You've seen him on TV and in countless hate videos. He has done nothing to hurt you, and being proud of hating someone you've never met is foolishness.

Really?

Trump: I'll appoint Supreme Court justices to overturn Roe ...

View attachment 928969
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2016/10/19 › trump-ill-appoin...
Oct 19, 2016 — Trump says he wants abortion legality to be decided by individual states, while Clinton vows to defend abortion rights.

Trump: 'I was able to kill Roe v. Wade'

View attachment 928971
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › t...
May 17, 2023 — Former President Donald Trump took credit for state abortion bans Wednesday, writing "I was able to kill Roe v. Wade" on his Truth Social ...
How did that harm you? Did you lose a leg or have your body shredded by a saw?

Is that why the Border crisis is so bad LOL. Biden received 8 billion for electric charge stations for cars around the country but yet none have been built? Did he ever visit East Palestine after that Railroad disaster there? Trump created peace in the middle East and destroyed Isis.

With Biden as president the Middle East has exploded in violence again. Biden has let the festering sore of isis reinfest. Biden has done nothing but cost us all a lot of money, he needs to go.

Why don't you just let Trump speak for himself? Listen to him! He tells you who he is and what he values.

You've never been in the same room with him, therefore you've not met him. You've seen him on TV and in countless hate videos. He has done nothing to hurt you, and being proud of hating someone you've never met is foolishness.

I met him years ago. He was hanging out at the Barbizon hotel preying on the 15 year old guests. He's smarmy on a good day.

How did that harm you? Did you lose a leg or have your body shredded by a saw?
How would that be Trump's fault?

But on that same note.........

Trump rolls back worker safety rules​

1712578503852.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › story › 2018/09/03 › trump...

Sep 3, 2018 — When President Donald Trump came into office pledging to cut regulations “massively,” he made a point of exempting regulations that ...

IF my daughter happened to be raped, she would have to complete the pregnancy.

How would that be Trump's fault?

But on that same note.........

Trump rolls back worker safety rules

View attachment 929010
Politico
https://www.politico.com › story › 2018/09/03 › trump...
Sep 3, 2018 — When President Donald Trump came into office pledging to cut regulations “massively,” he made a point of exempting regulations that ...

IF my daughter happened to be raped, she would have to complete the pregnancy.
That depends on which state she lives in, which is the point after all. And, why would you want to destroy your grandchild?

BS.
Right Wing Religious Nut Jobs want to take their agenda nationally.
Again, how did striking down Roe hurt you? Did you lose a leg?
A reminder of rape?
YES.
That's sick. That baby did nothing to deserve being killed. You should at least want to give your grandchild a shot at living a full life. There are thousands of couples who would love to adopt said baby.

Again, how did striking down Roe hurt you? Did you lose a leg?

That's sick. That baby did nothing to deserve being killed.
It's a fetus, not a baby.
You should at least want to give your grandchild a shot at living a full life. There are thousands of couples who would love to adopt said baby.
It depends..........Are they paying the medical bills, testing and checkups?
Then what if my daughter doesn't want to go through pregnancy?

It's a fetus, not a baby.
Semantics. There's a living human being in there.
It depends..........Are they paying the medical bills, testing and checkups?
Adoptive parents often do indeed pick up the birth mother's expenses.
Then what if my daughter doesn't want to go through pregnancy?
That's her choice, not yours, isn't it? The point is that, as a parent and prospective grandparent, you should be able to provide support and advice. If your daughter has attained adulthood, obviously you have less influence, but both lives are your progeny.

Semantics. There's a living human being in there.
No, it isn't.
Adoptive parents often do indeed pick up the birth mother's expenses.
Often?
Not a guarantee.
Even with insurance, the cost and time off work, the expense would eat their savings up.
That's her choice, not yours, isn't it?
Yep, and what if my daughter and SIL, were saving $$$ to have their own child or a home?
That rape would severely, cut into their savings.
The point is that, as a parent and prospective grandparent, you should be able to provide support and advice. If your daughter has attained adulthood, obviously you have less influence, but both lives are your progeny.
Doesn't matter to me, my daughters happiness, just like my wife's happiness.........Is MY happiness.
If she decided to go through a pregnancy, through rape, I'm fine with that too.
She shouldn't be forced to do anything she doesn't want to, especially as the result of a crime.

That depends on which state she lives in, which is the point after all. And, why would you want to destroy your grandchild?

You mean having a grandchild at the expense of your daughters health and well-being?

You flunk empathy .

Leaders with high EQ are highly self-aware, which means they understand their own emotions, strengths and weaknesses. They have the ability to control one’s emotions and act with honesty and integrity in a consistent and adaptable manner.

They are socially aware, meaning they have empathy for others and intuition about organizational problems. And they are able to spread enthusiasm and solve disagreements, often with kindness and humor.

President Trump’s response to the pandemic is devoid of any of these traits.

No, it isn't.
Biology states that there is. Follow the science.
Often?
Not a guarantee.
Even with insurance, the cost and time off work, the expense would eat their savings up.
Still, many do. They would do it for their own child, and if they truly want to adopt, many will.
Yep, and what if my daughter and SIL, were saving $$$ to have their own child or a home?
That rape would severely, cut into their savings.
What if, what it, what if. The point remains that when there's a will, there's a way, and if a couple is desperate for a child, they will do what they need to do. In the case of your daughter getting pregnant but not wanting to raise a baby, she'd have both you and the adoptive parents to help.
Doesn't matter to me, my daughters happiness, just like my wife's happiness.........Is MY happiness.
If she decided to go through a pregnancy, through rape, I'm fine with that too.
She shouldn't be forced to do anything she doesn't want to, especially as the result of a crime.
Then you'd better petition your state legislature about it, because they write the laws that effect this.

You mean having a grandchild at the expense of your daughters health and well-being?

You flunk empathy .

Leaders with high EQ are highly self-aware, which means they understand their own emotions, strengths and weaknesses. They have the ability to control one’s emotions and act with honesty and integrity in a consistent and adaptable manner.

They are socially aware, meaning they have empathy for others and intuition about organizational problems. And they are able to spread enthusiasm and solve disagreements, often with kindness and humor.

President Trump’s response to the pandemic is devoid of any of these traits.

Trump's performances at his rallies was simply more important than the pandemic.

Biology states that there is. Follow the science.
No, it doesn't.

23.4: Fetal Stage​

1712583438595.png
Biology LibreTexts
https://bio.libretexts.org › Courses › Butte_College › Text

May 18, 2019 — A fetus is a prenatal human being between the embryonic stage and birth. The fetal stage extends from the beginning of the ninth week after ...

Still, many do. They would do it for their own child, and if they truly want to adopt, many will.

What if, what it, what if. The point remains that when there's a will, there's a way, and if a couple is desperate for a child, they will do what they need to do. In the case of your daughter getting pregnant but not wanting to raise a baby, she'd have both you and the adoptive parents to help.
IF that's what she wanted.
Then you'd better petition your state legislature about it, because they write the laws that effect this.
Too late the Right Wing Nut Job and his doormat of a legislature already did it.

DeSantis signs Florida GOP's 6-week abortion ban into law​

1712583659959.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › florida-abortion-ban-appr...

Apr 14, 2023 — Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis has signed into law a bill approved by the Republican-dominated Florida Legislature to ban abortions after six ...

No, it doesn't.

23.4: Fetal Stage

View attachment 929041
Biology LibreTexts
https://bio.libretexts.org › Courses › Butte_College › Text
May 18, 2019 — A fetus is a prenatal human being between the embryonic stage and birth. The fetal stage extends from the beginning of the ninth week after ...
Did you miss the part where your source said, "human being"?
IF that's what she wanted.

Too late the Right Wing Nut Job and his doormat of a legislature already did it.

DeSantis signs Florida GOP's 6-week abortion ban into law

View attachment 929042
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › florida-abortion-ban-appr...
Apr 14, 2023 — Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis has signed into law a bill approved by the Republican-dominated Florida Legislature to ban abortions after six ...
That's the will of the people at work.

Did you miss the part where your source said, "human being"?
WTF?
Still a fetus.

Fetus | Growth, Development, Nutrition​

1712584449118.png
Britannica
https://www.britannica.com › science › fetus

Mar 5, 2024 — fetus, the unborn young of any vertebrate animal, particularly of a mammal, after it has attained the basic form and structure typical of its ...

I'm about to kill about a half dozen chickens?

That's the will of the people at work.
BS.

This will be the will of the people.

Florida Supreme Court Allows State to Ban Abortion, But ...​

1712584663992.png
American Civil Liberties Union
https://www.aclu.org › press-releases › florida-supreme-...

7 days ago — The second allows Florida voters to decide in November whether to amend the Florida Constitution to explicitly protect access to abortion, ...

Forum List

Back