Trump Hatred

Yes and No , I was referring to the Jan.6th. plot he and his buddy Stone conceived. When he finally goes to trial I hope all the truth comes out. Maybe it was mostly Stone's evil genius behind it all.
Your post is total science fiction, so there's no point inf disputing it.

It's so easy to hate Trump. The media can turn any decent human-being into the Anti-Christ.
Give them enough time they can turn Jesus Christ into Joseph Stalin.

It's so easy to hate Trump. The media can turn any decent human-being into the Anti-Christ.
Give them enough time they can turn Jesus Christ into Joseph Stalin.

Why are members of the Trump Cult so determined to project hate onto Democrats??? I don't recall any threads when Obama was President asking why Republicans hated Obama so much, or asking what to do about ODS.

Instead, the right wing members of the board said that Democrats "worshipped" Obama as their "Messiah". Republicans are projecting their worship of their leaders onto others. It makes Trump's take over of the Republican party a whole lot easier to understand.

Remember the Afghanistan debacle. That kicked off the Russian invasion of Ukraine which we are paying dearly for. Trump limited illegal immigration also, Biden opened the borders wide open. You have to be a fool to be a Democrat

View attachment 928886
Yes , I remember how trump went ahead and arranged the US surrender of Afghanistan to the Taliban. Then he arranged the exit date early in Biden"s term and to further jeopardize the withdrawal he didn't allow Biden early access to the executive branch. That sounds like sabotage to me. Plus trump further destroyed our image as a reliable ally by not allowing the Afghan government in the peace process. Nevermind betraying the state department whose negotiators were working on an exit strategy for several years. trump always believes he knows best and only he could resolve a problem. He created one. He is more to blame for any problems with the exit.

What good things has Biden done?
Too many to list here.Foremalot would be repairing the damages trump caused with our allies around the world , stable government , and refurbishing the US infrastructure. Also he's done more real work resolving the immigration crisis than trump ever did badmouthing it.

Yes , I remember how trump went ahead and arranged the US surrender of Afghanistan to the Taliban. Then he arranged the exit date early in Biden"s term and to further jeopardize the withdrawal he didn't allow Biden early access to the executive branch. That sounds like sabotage to me. Plus trump further destroyed our image as a reliable ally by not allowing the Afghan government in the peace process. Nevermind betraying the state department whose negotiators were working on an exit strategy for several years. trump always believes he knows best and only he could resolve a problem. He created one. He is more to blame for any problems with the exit.
So your boy Biden was following Trump's marching orders and caused the Afghanistan debacle. Biden embarrassed us around the globe with his incompetence on leaving that God forsaken country. Trump's fault eh? Pretty powerful guy, maybe we should make him president again. Biden's weakness was apparent to Putin as he prepared to go ahead and go into Ukraine again. Bidens incompetence knows no bounds LOL

Screenshot_20240406-220759_Instagram.jpg

So your boy Biden was following Trump's marching orders and caused the Afghanistan debacle. Biden embarrassed us around the globe with his incompetence on leaving that God forsaken country. Trump's fault eh? Pretty powerful guy, maybe we should make him president again. Biden's weakness was apparent to Putin as he prepared to go ahead and go into Ukraine again. Bidens incompetence knows no bounds LOL

View attachment 928911
trump gave the Taliban everything , there was no room for renegotiating the deal. Biden was lucky they allowed him to postpone the exit date a few months. When he took office he made it a priority to get all American civilians out of there long before the exit date , even offering free transportation . Some chose to stay , everyone has their reasons for what they do. The military loses were much less than our exit from Vietnam. Getting in a country is a lot easier than getting out of one. That's another reason trump put it on Biden's early docket. Like I said he set him up good.

Too many to list here.Foremalot would be repairing the damages trump caused with our allies around the world , stable government , and refurbishing the US infrastructure. Also he's done more real work resolving the immigration crisis than trump ever did badmouthing it.
Is that why the Border crisis is so bad LOL. Biden received 8 billion for electric charge stations for cars around the country but yet none have been built? Did he ever visit East Palestine after that Railroad disaster there? Trump created peace in the middle East and destroyed Isis. With Biden as president the Middle East has exploded in violence again. Biden has let the festering sore of isis reinfest. Biden has done nothing but cost us all a lot of money, he needs to go.

trump gave the Taliban everything , there was no room for renegotiating the deal. Biden was lucky they allowed him to postpone the exit date a few months. When he took office he made it a priority to get all American civilians out of there long before the exit date , even offering free transportation . Some chose to stay , everyone has their reasons for what they do. The military loses were much less than our exit from Vietnam. Getting in a country is a lot easier than getting out of one. That's another reason trump put it on Biden's early docket. Like I said he set him up good.
Again I say if Trump is so powerful that he made Biden do his bidding in Afghanistan then he might as well be president! Biden is a patsy and a fool, the Taliban had conditions that they had to meet in order for Trump to let them off the hook. Biden ignored that and just mindlessly pulled out of that country. What a buffoon Biden is.

Is that why the Border crisis is so bad LOL. Biden received 8 billion for electric charge stations for cars around the country but yet none have been built? Did he ever visit East Palestine after that Railroad disaster there? Trump created peace in the middle East and destroyed Isis. With Biden as president the Middle East has exploded in violence again. Biden has let the festering sore of isis reinfest. Biden has done nothing but cost us all a lot of money, he needs to go.
The border has been in trouble since as far back as Reagan. All trump did was further exasperate the situation into a crisis. During his time in office 350,000 gathered on the border plus the courts got backed up even worse because he defended them. At least doubling the trouble.

The border has been in trouble since as far back as Reagan. All trump did was further exasperate the situation into a crisis. During his time in office 350,000 gathered on the border plus the courts got backed up even worse because he defended them. At least doubling the trouble.
Actually it was Biden that got rid of all of Trump's executive orders on the border. "Stay in Mexico policy" had the problem fixed. Biden trashed it, what a ridiculous thing to do. You have to be really stupid to be a Democrat.

Actually it was Biden that got rid of all of Trump's executive orders on the border. "Stay in Mexico policy" had the problem fixed. Biden trashed it, what a ridiculous thing to do. You have to be really stupid to be a Democrat.
Actually he left most in place , the last one just expired. They were questionable to begin with. They did nothing to solve the problem.

Actually he left most in place , the last one just expired. They were questionable to begin with. They did nothing to solve the problem.
Actually the problem was solved. Where were you? I'm getting a little sick of your gas lighting on here

Actually the problem was solved. Where were you? I'm getting a little sick of your gas lighting on here
Buffaloing immigrants isn't solving a problem , at best it simply delayed them.

Biden has the most expensive administration in history, you fucking moron.
Obama was in for 8 years and he didn't spend as much as trump did in 4 years. The Congress holds the keys to the purse , they gave trump anything he wanted without question and he spent like crazy. Most of that spending was before COVID came along. That same Congress is keeping track of every penny Biden spends ( probably learning from the trump disaster ) and restricting his frugal spending . He is well below what trump spent.

Being proud of hating someone you've never met and who has not done any harm to you is, shall we say, less than admirable.
Really?

Trump: I'll appoint Supreme Court justices to overturn Roe ...​

1712567267447.png
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2016/10/19 › trump-ill-appoin...

Oct 19, 2016 — Trump says he wants abortion legality to be decided by individual states, while Clinton vows to defend abortion rights.

Trump: 'I was able to kill Roe v. Wade'​

1712567309044.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › t...

May 17, 2023 — Former President Donald Trump took credit for state abortion bans Wednesday, writing "I was able to kill Roe v. Wade" on his Truth Social ...

Forum List

Back