Trump Hatred

We've all met trump. His selfish circus clown behavior has made recognition of him quite common, and he has hurt the entire country in so many ways. Trump worked hard to earn the hatred. He deserves it.
He's just a salesman, a con man, filling a need. The issue to me is how and why the need exists.

To me, this has never been about him. I want to know how these people fell for this, and what hole he is filling.

Last edited:
We believe in Americans and not the world first
That would make you a nationalist and probably an Isolationist.. Not good in a free nation when we finally have a world economy.. Which is what we are and what exists in today's world. Stop living in the past. It's not coming back anytime soon.

Notice how bullshit ^ expresses his baseless opinions as though they were facts.

And a dupe in a cult shouldn’t be talking about cults.
Baseless? You did watch the video of trump claiming to be the chosen one didn't you?

Imagine how peaceful and better off the world would be if we never heard of trump.
On the other hand, one doesn’t have to imagine the wars, conflicts, missile strikes on US bases, national debt, inflation, loss of US stature around the globe under Biden because those realities are here and now.

Obama thinks he's the Chosen One. Nobody on the left thinks any less of him.

The only reason you hate Trump for it is because he's not a Democrat.
You got a video of Obama claiming to be the chosen one, dumb ass? There are multiple videos of trump making that absurd claim.

Trump is hated because he kept Hillary "Satan" Clinton out of the White House, and the left has never forgiven him for it.
Trump didn't keep Hillary out of the white house. Complacent democratic voters who didn't think there were enough crazies to elect trump did that. You can bet that will never happen again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back