Trump:"Hillary and her campaign started the 'birther' mvmt." Now Dems frantically rewriting history

Will liberals finally realize that the ex Secretary of State started the birther movement?

• No way, they are too stupid to read this article, because they never got past 3rd grade.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Somewhat, after having a night out , binge drinking, they some doubts now about the liberal media.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Mostly because after 8 years of the lying Obama and the DNC screwing Bernie, i am going with Trump.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Even though Trump isnt the best choice, i cant vote for a sick candidate who could die next week.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Today Donald Trump mentioned that "Hillary and her campaign started the 'birther' movement".

Democrats immediately went ballistic, and started frantically rewriting what he said, almost before the microphone had cooled.

"Trump still says Hillary started the birther movement!!! That's a lie!!!"

No, libbies, Trump said she and her campaign started it.

What actually happened, back in 2008 as Hillary fought a bitter campaign against Barack Obama?

According to The Telegraph, a major newspaper in England:

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton supporters

"...supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.
It was not until April 2008, at the height of the intensely bitter Democratic presidential primary process, that the touch paper was properly lit.
An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.
“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy,” it said. “She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth.”

It has never been disproven by any Democrat, fact-checker, or other source, that this Hillary supporter started the "birther" movement that appeared during her campaign.

Democrat have to use subtle changes in what a Republican said, and quietly cut out the "And her campaign" part, to furiously scream and call him a "liar". But in fact, the Dems themselves are the ones lying about what Trump said... as usual.

Keep this in mind before you assume the Democrats are telling the truth. (Good advice for anything a Democrat says, at any time. You'd be surprised how often it turns out they themselves are the ones telling the lies.)

It's still lame; even if this was true! She's not saying it now; he was still saying it yesterday! What a tool! :9: :blahblah:
For the longest time you libs have been 'Lying & Denying' about this. Now you want to pretend like it's no big deal. LOL! OWN IT! :p

Why do you insist on believing that Donald Trump was just another gullible Birther- and its not his fault that he went full Birther......LOL- Donald Trump owns his Birtherism

Bullshit. He jumped on it after that train was already rolling.
Clinton's political propaganda network spread the news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my....the Mooocher gives away Hussein's HOME COUNTRY... IN HER OWN WORDS!!!

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.
“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

Read more: Birtherism: Where it all began
Follow us: Politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Not Hillary or her campaign. It always was around, the GOP was waiting for the nomination. I never said no racist idiots were Dems, just a helluva lot fewer.

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.
“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

Not Hillary or her campaign. It always was around, the GOP was waiting for the nomination. I never said no racist idiots were Dems, just a helluva lot fewer.

Oh, this has underhanded Clinton operators all over it. Just because it had the effect that Republicans believe it more than the Democrats when she floated it doesn't mean that she wasn't the one who contracted to pull this trigger.

Everyone talks about their ancestors' country as their home country. My home countries are England and Scotland. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Didn't you get the Big Orange idiot's/GOP's memo?

I notice Fox etc aren't touching all of this lol....

Oh, this has underhanded Clinton operators all over it. Just because it had the effect that Republicans believe it more than the Democrats when she floated it doesn't mean that she wasn't the one who contracted to pull this trigger.

Can you read
See link. and OP. Ay caramba. Brainwashed!

Everyone talks about their ancestors' country as their home country. My home countries are England and Scotland. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Didn't you get the Big Orange idiot's/GOP's memo?

I notice Fox etc aren't touching all of this lol....

They do? You're dumber than Francostein....and probably uglier!..... Like him saying HIS MUSLIM RELIGION and being corrected by Stephanopoulos.....what a fucking moron!

Doesn't EVERYONE say his MUSLIM religion...also?...LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Today Donald Trump mentioned that "Hillary and her campaign started the 'birther' movement".

Democrats immediately went ballistic, and started frantically rewriting what he said, almost before the microphone had cooled.

What actually happened, back in 2008 as Hillary fought a bitter campaign against Barack Obama?

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton supporters

"...supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.
It was not until April 2008, at the height of the intensely bitter Democratic presidential primary process, that the touch paper was properly lit.
An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.
“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy,” it said. “She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth.”

It has never been disproven by any Democrat, fact-checker, or other source, that this Hillary supporter started the "birther" movement that appeared during her campaign.

Democrat have to use subtle changes in what a Republican said, and quietly cut out the "And her campaign" part, to furiously scream and call him a "liar". But in fact, the Dems themselves are the ones lying about what Trump said... as usual.

Keep this in mind before you assume the Democrats are telling the truth. (Good advice for anything a Democrat says, at any time. You'd be surprised how often it turns out they themselves are the ones telling the lies.)

It's still lame; even if this was true! She's not saying it now; he was still saying it yesterday! What a tool! :9: :blahblah:
For the longest time you libs have been 'Lying & Denying' about this. Now you want to pretend like it's no big deal. LOL! OWN IT! :p

Why do you insist on believing that Donald Trump was just another gullible Birther- and its not his fault that he went full Birther......LOL- Donald Trump owns his Birtherism

k

Again- Why do you insist on believing that Donald Trump was just another gullible Birther- and its not his fault that he went full Birther......LOL- Donald Trump owns his Birtherism

Why do you believe that Clinton forced Trump to job on the train.

Remember- Hillary Clinton didn't once question Obama's eligiblity.

Trump did from 2011- 2015.

Oh, this has underhanded Clinton operators all over it.k

How exactly did Clinton force Trump to go full Birther?

upload_2016-9-16_17-34-2.png

k

So you think that Clinton forced Trump to go full Birther?

Even though Clinton never once questioned Obama's eligiblity?

upload_2016-9-16_17-36-4.png

upload_2016-9-16_17-36-13.png

k

Again- Why do you insist on believing that Donald Trump was just another gullible Birther- and its not his fault that he went full Birther......LOL- Donald Trump owns his Birtherism

Why do you keep insisting that she played no part in this movement? It was Democrat operatives who started these rumors. Of course she couldn't confront Obama in the public, so she used covert means.

You read the information out from 2008 forward and you can see the question existed in the public forum during Obama's first election against her.

Trump didn't throw his hat in the ring until he tried to recycle it for Romney.

The best part is that Trump isn't running against Obama and no longer gives a shit about it. The only reason that you do is because you are hoping to stir up the Black vote to come out for Hillary but picked a dumb issue because she originated the bullshit, not Trump.

k

Why do you keep insisting that she played no part in this movement? It was Democrat operatives who started these rumors. Of course she couldn't confront Obama in the public, so she used covert means.

You read the information out from 2008 forward and you can see the question existed in the public forum during Obama's first election against her.

Trump didn't throw his hat in the ring until he tried to recycle it for Romney.

The best part is that Trump isn't running against Obama and no longer gives a shit about it. The only reason that you do is because you are hoping to stir up the Black vote to come out for Hillary but picked a dumb issue because she originated the bullshit, not Trump.

No way, never, not.
Trump's False claim Clinton started Obama birther talk

Forum List

Back