Trump:"Hillary and her campaign started the 'birther' mvmt." Now Dems frantically rewriting history

Will liberals finally realize that the ex Secretary of State started the birther movement?

• No way, they are too stupid to read this article, because they never got past 3rd grade.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Somewhat, after having a night out , binge drinking, they some doubts now about the liberal media.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Mostly because after 8 years of the lying Obama and the DNC screwing Bernie, i am going with Trump.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Even though Trump isnt the best choice, i cant vote for a sick candidate who could die next week.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not, you're hallucinating again. :cuckoo:

You still haven't posted any evidence she started birtherism.
Im glad.....seems like you were....
You've offered no proof that needs apologizing over.

When's Crazy Donald going to apologize for repeating that Obama's birth certificate is a fake?
Trump ended it....I wish hitlery would....but you are right, she will never apologize for,starting birtherism, or being a racist hating the first black potus....
This is how Trump ended it??

m6mrvJl.png

I can quote Crazy Donald talking birther shit; it's revealing how you're incapable of doing the same with Hillary.
No, he ended it on TV, in front of 80+ million people....making the birther hitlery look like a fool....it was epic...

Like Trump always does- Trump tried to blame someone else for his idiocy. In a bizarre statement on TV Trump blamed Hillary Clinton for Trump lying to American voters for 5 years.

And that is what we would have to look forward to from a President Trump.

Lies- and blaming others for his lies.

Sure she did. :cuckoo: Funny how none of you loons can find anything from Hillary's campaign about Obama being born in Kenya before Republicans brought it up in early March, 2008.

FR CONTEST: "Pin the Middle Name on the Obama"
I bet you think democrats didn't start the kkk either....:lol:

Then name the person in Clinton's campaign who started the birther conspiracy. And quote Clinton ever supporting the Birther conspiracy, in any context, ever.

Laughing.....keep running.
I thought so....:lol:

Anyway....I am glad Trump finally put hitlerys birther bullshit to bed....she was an embarrassment for believing it and not ending it when she could....
It took Crazy Donald 5 years to figure out Obama was born in Hawaii, just as his birth records indicate which he first made public 8 years ago.

That's the kind of crazed leadership the looney right wants in the White House. :cuckoo:

How did Trump 'figure' out President Obama was born in Hawaii

PIVOT
I don't know. Despite being asked that very question repeatedly during the debate, he flat out refused to answer it until the moderator finally gave up asking.

I have no doubt Crazy Donald fools himself into believing no one noticed he wouldn't answer the question.

If Obama was born in Hawaii, which he obviously was not, then the "first birther" is Obama for the above (and on all of his applications to prep school, college etc.)
The only way Obama would be the "first birther" is if you can prove he told the editor of that pamphlet he was born in Kenya.

Everyone already knows you can't.

The only way Obama would be the "first birther" is if you can prove he told the editor of that pamphlet he was born in Kenya.

It wasn't just the editor. Obama put Kenya as his place of birth on all his applications: prep school and college.

What you are trying to claim is that Barry allowed someone else to lie and say he was born where he wasn't, and failed to notice that RIGHT UNDER HIS BIO PHOTO.

Get real. Barry is the original "birther..."

It wasn't just the editor. Obama put Kenya as his place of birth on all his applications: prep school and college.
That you have to lie to support your nonsense exposes how crazy you are as well as how wrong you are.

What's the lie?

The only one who definitely LIED is OBAMA, who either lied about where he was born, or lied on his bio and his academic applications.

It wasn't just the editor. Obama put Kenya as his place of birth on all his applications: prep school and college.=.."

Wow- LaDexter is a true Birther JUST LIKE TRUMP.

Start off with a lie- and keep lying.

There is no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya. Despite the Birther lies about the applications that they have never seen.

Now Trump- maybe he did put down he was born in Russia on his applications......LOL

What's the lie?

The only one who definitely LIED is OBAMA, who either lied about where he was born, or lied on his bio and his academic applications.

The one lying is you- and of course Trump

You about Obama putting Kenya down on anything

Donald Trump lying to the American people for 5 years about President Obama's birth certificate.

What's the lie?

What's the lie? Are you really this stupid?

Ok, show me Obama's applications where he listed Kenya as his place of birth.

If you're not lying, you can show the applications.

Anything short of that means you're lying.

I won't hold my breath.

Im glad.....seems like you were....
You've offered no proof that needs apologizing over.

When's Crazy Donald going to apologize for repeating that Obama's birth certificate is a fake?
Trump ended it....I wish hitlery would....but you are right, she will never apologize for,starting birtherism, or being a racist hating the first black potus....
This is how Trump ended it??

m6mrvJl.png

I can quote Crazy Donald talking birther shit; it's revealing how you're incapable of doing the same with Hillary.
No, he ended it on TV, in front of 80+ million people....making the birther hitlery look like a fool....it was epic...

Like Trump always does- Trump tried to blame someone else for his idiocy. In a bizarre statement on TV Trump blamed Hillary Clinton for Trump lying to American voters for 5 years.

And that is what we would have to look forward to from a President Trump.

Lies- and blaming others for his lies.

There's been such a juxtaposition where Trump and his minions constantly commented that Hillary hadn't had a press conference in 250+ days! Now he's in hiding. giving only friendly interviews on FNC! How the mighty have fallen; the hypocrisy is mind numbing! It was just last week the same people were talking about Clintons' foundation and "pay to play," now Trump's foundation is under legitimate investigation! I really think running for President was just an ego trip where he would have sold the Oval Office and pocketed the change! :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Forum List

Back