Trump:"Hillary and her campaign started the 'birther' mvmt." Now Dems frantically rewriting history

Will liberals finally realize that the ex Secretary of State started the birther movement?

• No way, they are too stupid to read this article, because they never got past 3rd grade.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Somewhat, after having a night out , binge drinking, they some doubts now about the liberal media.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Mostly because after 8 years of the lying Obama and the DNC screwing Bernie, i am going with Trump.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Even though Trump isnt the best choice, i cant vote for a sick candidate who could die next week.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Have you noticed how starved the Democrats are for anything positive they can say about Hillary? They are digging back to the old "Birther" issue and screaming as loud as they can about it. That way no one can ask them about Hillary's accomplishments (there are none), the success of her issues (socialized medicine is dying, economy has been tanking for 8 years, starting a business is getting harder all the time, other countries are laughing in our faces and dissing us on airport tarmac receptions).

It has always been difficult to be a Democrat. But never more than now, with a candidate having no qualifications and a need to lie and distract every minute.

What a joke! Republicans are still invoking Whitewater, Benghazi, and the email server investigation! Don't make me laugh when it comes to harking "BACK" relentlessly to make an issue of something old! Pathetic; the hypocrisy! :banana2: :blahblah: :anj_stfu:
Hmmm, yeah, that's so ridiculous. it's nothing like going back 20 years to investigate some remarks Trump made about one of his employees who wasn't doing her job. Now that's a real scandal!
That's funny.... if Trump were a Democrat, Republicans would be up to their third investigation into the matter by now.

:lmao:

Have you noticed how starved the Democrats are for anything positive they can say about Hillary? They are digging back to the old "Birther" issue and screaming as loud as they can about it. That way no one can ask them about Hillary's accomplishments (there are none), the success of her issues (socialized medicine is dying, economy has been tanking for 8 years, starting a business is getting harder all the time, other countries are laughing in our faces and dissing us on airport tarmac receptions).

It has always been difficult to be a Democrat. But never more than now, with a candidate having no qualifications and a need to lie and distract every minute.

What a joke! Republicans are still invoking Whitewater, Benghazi, and the email server investigation! Don't make me laugh when it comes to harking "BACK" relentlessly to make an issue of something old! Pathetic; the hypocrisy! :banana2: :blahblah: :anj_stfu:
Hmmm, yeah, that's so ridiculous. it's nothing like going back 20 years to investigate some remarks Trump made about one of his employees who wasn't doing her job. Now that's a real scandal!
That's funny.... if Trump were a Democrat, Republicans would be up to their third investigation into the at matter by now.

I can't wait until Trump investigates you domestic terrorists....

That's funny.... if Trump were a Democrat, Republicans would be up to their third investigation into the at matter by now.

Hmmmm, no, they would be desperately ignoring it.

Now you want to talk about slavery?

Anything but the thread topic.

Why are you so afraid?
Think democrats will apologize for Jim Crow?

Wow. You've just completely abandoned the topic.

You're done. Alas, Trump is still stuck with the birther idiocy.
So, even you see the pattern.....
Yes, the pattern is you've lost this debate and rather than face thar sad reality, you're attempting to deviate this thread to be about the KKK, slavery, and Jim Crow.

:dance:
What debate?
Exactly. The debate is over. You won't even talk about it anymore. Now you only want to talk about the KKK, slavery and Jim Crow.

Think democrats will apologize for Jim Crow?

Yes, the pattern is you've lost this debate and rather than face thar sad reality, you're attempting to deviate this thread to be about the KKK, slavery, and Jim Crow.

What debate?
Exactly. The debate is over. You won't even talk about it anymore. Now you only want to talk about the KKK, slavery and Jim Crow.
It's not debatable that hitlery started birtherism.....just whether she will apologize for starting it, and you run and hide from that....so....

What debate?
It's not debatable that hitlery started birtherism.....just whether she will apologize for starting it, and you run and hide from that....so....

When you can find any quote of Hillary backing the birther conspiracy, we'll be around.

Until then, keep running.

What debate?
If that were true, you'd be able to produce at least a shred of evidence that Hillary started it before March of 2008, when the loony right started it.

You can't, so you attempt to divert the thread topic to the KKK, slavery and Jim Crow instead.

coffeepaper.gif

What debate?
If that were true, you'd be able to produce at least a shred of evidence that Hillary started it before March of 2008, when the loony right started it.

You can't, so you attempt to divert the thread topic to the KKK, slavery and Jim Crow instead.

coffeepaper.gif
You don't have to apologize for her.....

What debate?

coffeepaper.gif
I'm not, you're hallucinating again. :cuckoo:

You still haven't posted any evidence she started birtherism.

What debate?

coffeepaper.gif

Im glad.....seems like you were....

coffeepaper.gif

You've offered no proof that needs apologizing over.

When's Crazy Donald going to apologize for repeating that Obama's birth certificate is a fake?

coffeepaper.gif

When's Crazy Donald going to apologize for repeating that Obama's birth certificate is a fake?
Trump ended it....I wish hitlery would....but you are right, she will never apologize for,starting birtherism, or being a racist hating the first black potus....

coffeepaper.gif

Trump ended it....I wish hitlery would....but you are right, she will never apologize for,starting birtherism, or being a racist hating the first black potus....
This is how Trump ended it??

m6mrvJl.png

I can quote Crazy Donald talking birther shit; it's revealing how you're incapable of doing the same with Hillary.

m6mrvJl.png

I can quote Crazy Donald talking birther shit; it's revealing how you're incapable of doing the same with Hillary.
No, he ended it on TV, in front of 80+ million people....making the birther hitlery look like a fool....it was epic...

m6mrvJl.png

No, he ended it on TV, in front of 80+ million people....making the birther hitlery look like a fool....it was epic...
How did he end it if he was still promoting the idiocy that Obama wasn't born in the U.S. until last week?

What difference does that make?
If no one here saw it until birthers dug it up, it's not the start of Birtherism.

Like we said, Obama started the Birther movement in his autobiography

Obama: first Birther

Barack Obama's autobiography told the world he was born in Hawaii.

If Birthers couldn't lie, they wouldn't be able to post at USMB.
everyone lies on usmb.
Then isn't that a lie?
it's all relative.

Today Donald Trump mentioned that "Hillary and her campaign started the 'birther' movement".

Democrats immediately went ballistic, and started frantically rewriting what he said, almost before the microphone had cooled.

"Trump still says Hillary started the birther movement!!! That's a lie!!!"

No, libbies, Trump said she and her campaign started it.

What actually happened, back in 2008 as Hillary fought a bitter campaign against Barack Obama?

According to The Telegraph, a major newspaper in England:

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton supporters

"...supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.
It was not until April 2008, at the height of the intensely bitter Democratic presidential primary process, that the touch paper was properly lit.
An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.
“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy,” it said. “She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth.”

It has never been disproven by any Democrat, fact-checker, or other source, that this Hillary supporter started the "birther" movement that appeared during her campaign.

Democrat have to use subtle changes in what a Republican said, and quietly cut out the "And her campaign" part, to furiously scream and call him a "liar". But in fact, the Dems themselves are the ones lying about what Trump said... as usual.

Keep this in mind before you assume the Democrats are telling the truth. (Good advice for anything a Democrat says, at any time. You'd be surprised how often it turns out they themselves are the ones telling the lies.)

Name the person on the Hillary Campaign that started the Birther conspiracy.

Quote Hillary ever supporting the Birther Conspiracy. In any context. Ever.

You can't. I can quote Trump.
i think "lack of American roots" is pretty clear. the brochure, certainly the jakarta sunday standard.

Today Donald Trump mentioned that "Hillary and her campaign started the 'birther' movement".

Democrats immediately went ballistic, and started frantically rewriting what he said, almost before the microphone had cooled.

What actually happened, back in 2008 as Hillary fought a bitter campaign against Barack Obama?

"...supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.
It was not until April 2008, at the height of the intensely bitter Democratic presidential primary process, that the touch paper was properly lit.
An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.
“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy,” it said. “She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth.”

It has never been disproven by any Democrat, fact-checker, or other source, that this Hillary supporter started the "birther" movement that appeared during her campaign.

Democrat have to use subtle changes in what a Republican said, and quietly cut out the "And her campaign" part, to furiously scream and call him a "liar". But in fact, the Dems themselves are the ones lying about what Trump said... as usual.

Keep this in mind before you assume the Democrats are telling the truth. (Good advice for anything a Democrat says, at any time. You'd be surprised how often it turns out they themselves are the ones telling the lies.)

i think "lack of American roots" is pretty clear. the brochure, certainly the jakarta sunday standard.

That's not a name of anyone in the Hillary Campaign backing the birther conspiracy.

Or a quote of Hillary backing the birther conspiracy.

Both of which would be necessary to factually establish Trump's latest steaming pile of conspiracy batshit.

m6mrvJl.png

this is from three and a half years ago, i think when they say he ended it, they refer to his recent statement.
i'm sure he still has doubt as so many of us do.

That's not a name of anyone in the Hillary Campaign backing the birther conspiracy.

Or a quote of Hillary backing the birther conspiracy.

Both of which would be necessary to factually establish Trump's latest steaming pile of conspiracy batshit.
mark penn was her pollster. he also got 7 millions dollars in stimulus money.

Forum List

Back