🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump "hints" that he has tapes of his conversations with Comey?

Who can ever forget this moment, and the devastating consequences:

FRED THOMPSON: Mr. Butterfield, are you aware of the installation of any listening devices in the Oval Office of the president?

ALEXANDER BUTTERFIELD: I was aware of listening devices. Yes sir.

THOMPSON: On whose authority were they installed, Mr. Butterfield?

BUTTERFIELD: On the president's authority by way of Mr. Haldeman and Mr. Higby.
so why isn't NBC Executives in jail for the trump tape they allowed to be released before the election?
You have no idea what the White House tapes were about, do you. You just advertised your ignorance.
how is that an answer to my question?
It doesn't. Because your question came from a place of deep ignorance. You are amusing us without even knowing it.

FRED THOMPSON: Mr. Butterfield, are you aware of the installation of any listening devices in the Oval Office of the president?

so why isn't NBC Executives in jail for the trump tape they allowed to be released before the election?
You have no idea what the White House tapes were about, do you. You just advertised your ignorance.
It doesn't. Because your question came from a place of deep ignorance. You are amusing us without even knowing it.
well good. the fact is you didn't answer my question.

Actually that is being charitable. Trump threatened Comey like the bully and thug he is. A number of former and current FBI agents are making it known that Trump is not telling the truth which is not surprising.

Actually that is being charitable. Trump threatened Comey like the bully and thug he is. A number of former and current FBI agents are making it known that Trump is not telling the truth which is not surprising.
:link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

You have no idea what the controversy surrounding the White House tapes were about, do you. You just advertised your ignorance.

As do you.... the existence of the tapes was never the issue. It was Nixon's ignoring a subpoena and then subsequently erasing a portion of the tapes that was the issue. The practice of recording conversations was actually initiated by FDR.

C_o63WUWAAEEHiQ.jpg:small

It's not whether Trump recorded the dinner with Comey that matters so much. What matters is what other conversations Trump may have recorded.

Trump's tiny tweeting hands just got him into some potentially deep shit.

You're nutz.

As do you.... the existence of the tapes was never the issue. It was Nixon's ignoring a subpoena and then subsequently erasing a portion of the tapes that was the issue. The practice of recording conversations was actually initiated by FDR.
ALT Immigration @ALT_uscis
Congress just asked the White House consigliere to confirm / provide a copy of the Comey tape to the senate oversight committee.

12:23 PM - 12 May 2017

You have no idea what the controversy surrounding the White House tapes were about, do you. You just advertised your ignorance.

The issue was that Nixon recorded himself obstructing justice. It was that recording which was the straw which broke the camel's back and led to his resignation.

Comparing a recording of Nixon obstructing justice and asking why a recording of Donald Trump talking to a reporter about grabbing pussy did not lead to NBC executives being arrested is beyond hilarious.

He ever does... he just hurls insults. He's not been quite the same since his girl lost the election.

Nixon was stupid enough to record himself when he was directing a conspiracy to obstruct an investigation.

Donald Trump is many tens of IQ points dumber than Nixon.

So one can see the potential for a colossal fuck-up in his Tweet.

The issue was that Nixon recorded himself obstructing justice. It was that recording which was the straw which broke the camel's back and led to his resignation.

Comparing a recording of Nixon obstructing justice and asking why a recording of Donald Trump talking to a reporter about grabbing pussy did not lead to NBC executives being arrested is beyond hilarious.

Good Lord, why would an NBC executive be arrested over that?

dude, it was an illegal tape

He ever does... he just hurls insults. He's not been quite the same since his girl lost the election.
I never supported Hillary, liar.

This is what you tards do. When you get trounced, you start making shit up.

Classy!

dude, it was an illegal wire tap.
Really? Was Trump in a coma as they put the mike and battery pack on him?

Jesus, just how stupid are you?

I never supported Hillary, liar.

This is what you tards do. When you get trounced, you start making shit up.

Classy!
so do you think the fbi is investigating Trump?

dude, it was an illegal wire tap.
Really? Was Trump in a coma as they put the mike and battery pack on him?

Jesus, just how stupid are you?
what mic and battery pack?

jc456 said:
jc456 said:

Why isn't the NBO executive in jail? I think the big part is that Donald Trump signed a release, giving NBC full control over it.

Forum List

Back