Trump "hints" that he has tapes of his conversations with Comey?

The "Watergate" scenarios keep re-surfacing. Now Trump "threatens" Comey to NOT contradict him about clearing Trump of any investigations since he may have "taped" their conversations.....

Does the orange clown realize the illegality of such an assertion? Where the hell is the WH counsel before this idiot tweets?

For argument sake, lets say that Comey DID clear Trump.....Then WHY was Trump so damn insecure that he needed for Comey to tell him that he was in the clear THREE times? (according to his Comey firing letter.)

Has anyone reminded Trump (whose knowledge of history matches that of a 3 year old) of what happened to Nixon's tapes?
I wonder if the Orange One also has a list of 200 communists in the State Department just like "Tail Gunner" Joe McCarthy back in 1950?

That Orange Fuck is getting more and more unstable with every Tweet!

so why isn't NBC Executives in jail for the trump tape they allowed to be released before the election?
jc456 said:
how is that an answer to my question?
jc456 said:
well good. the fact is you didn't answer my question.

Why isn't the NBO executive in jail? I think the big part is that Donald Trump signed a release, giving NBC full control over it.
he did? so you have the copy? that would mean he knowingly said those things on an open mic? you're going with that one eh?

Actually that is being charitable. Trump threatened Comey like the bully and thug he is. A number of former and current FBI agents are making it known that Trump is not telling the truth which is not surprising.

Latest is that Trump tried to force a "loyalty oath" similar to what he has with his employees, which prevents them from saying anything bad about Trump, his family or his businesses.

Trump has been on TV many, many times. So he knows a mike is hot once they put it on him.

There are hilarious clips of celebrities and politicians saying stupid shit while they wait to go live, forgetting their mike is hot.

And it is hilarious Trump whines about his bragging about molesting women was released while he was simultaneously praising Russia's Wikileaks outfit and other leakers.

Hypocrites. Positively schizophrenic.

So as I was saying. The significance of Trump suggesting he may be recording conversations sailed a country mile above the heads of the tards.

Stumped, all they could do was toss out a tired, and completely irrelevant, tu quoque. :lol:

Standard tard defense of Trump when he can't be defended.

If I was Comey, I would call Trump's bluff. Big time.

I'd be looking for the closest news channel right this second.

Trump is so easily provoked. I would provoke the shit out of him so that Trump could not stop himself from releasing the recording of their dinner, if there is one.

Then it would be established there are White House "tapes". And the real fun would begin.

he did? so you have the copy? that would mean he knowingly said those things on an open mic? you're going with that one eh?

If you've ever been in show business, you know the first thing people have to do is sign a release, whether it's a photographer taking pictures in the park, or a film crew interviewing a celebrity.

http://www.indiana.edu/~jkmedia/samples/talent_release.pdf

Standard release form for an actor, indicating that the actor gives production company the rights to use his/her image, likeness, etc. Free to download and print.

If I was Comey, I would call Trump's bluff. Big time.

I'd be looking for the closest news channel right this second.

Trump is so easily provoked. I would provoke the shit out of him so that Trump could not stop himself from releasing the recording of their dinner, if there is one.

Then it would be established there are White House "tapes". And the real fun would begin.
again, it is what Trump wants you stupid fk.

If you've ever been in show business, you know the first thing people have to do is sign a release, whether it's a photographer taking pictures in the park, or a film crew interviewing a celebrity.

Standard release form for an actor, indicating that the actor gives production company the rights to use his/her image, likeness, etc. Free to download and print.
and so how is that allow for illegal taping of a personal conversation on a bus?

so why isn't NBC Executives in jail for the trump tape they allowed to be released before the election?
You have no idea what the controversy surrounding the White House tapes were about, do you. You just advertised your ignorance.

As do you.... the existence of the tapes was never the issue. It was Nixon's ignoring a subpoena and then subsequently erasing a portion of the tapes that was the issue. The practice of recording conversations was actually initiated by FDR.
The issue was that Nixon recorded himself obstructing justice. It was that recording which was the straw which broke the camel's back and led to his resignation.

Comparing a recording of Nixon obstructing justice and asking why a recording of Donald Trump talking to a reporter about grabbing pussy did not lead to NBC executives being arrested is beyond hilarious.
dude, it was an illegal wire tap.
Really? Was Trump in a coma as they put the mike and battery pack on him?

Jesus, just how stupid are you?

What on Earth are you talking about?

and so how is that allow for illegal taping of a personal conversation on a bus?

Actually the release means all taping is not only legal, but the exclusive property of the producers, who have full control over its use.

Actually the release means all taping is not only legal, but the exclusive property of the producers, who have full control over its use.
not on a private bus. sorry.

The "Watergate" scenarios keep re-surfacing. Now Trump "threatens" Comey to NOT contradict him about clearing Trump of any investigations since he may have "taped" their conversations.....

Does the orange clown realize the illegality of such an assertion? Where the hell is the WH counsel before this idiot tweets?

For argument sake, lets say that Comey DID clear Trump.....Then WHY was Trump so damn insecure that he needed for Comey to tell him that he was in the clear THREE times? (according to his Comey firing letter.)

Has anyone reminded Trump (whose knowledge of history matches that of a 3 year old) of what happened to Nixon's tapes?

Trump also claimed he had big news on Obama birth certificate to only discover the news was Obama was born in Hawaii...

So let get real and admit Trump is usually full of shit, but if he is pulling a damn Nixon then he better hope Pence is like Ford and pardon him and if not then hope he enjoy the color orange for life...

well post the document that shows that then, sweetie.

Trump was in show business, he knows the rules and regulations. Trump got a release from everybody ho appeared on the apprentice. And he can use those tapes any way he wants, including back stage bloopers. Don't be stupid about Trump not signing a release. It's show biz,

well post the document that shows that then, sweetie.

Trump was in show business, he knows the rules and regulations. Trump got a release from everybody ho appeared on the apprentice. And he can use those tapes any way he wants, including back stage bloopers. Don't be stupid about Trump not signing a release. It's show biz,
why don't you show the document that allows taping of personal meetings.

It wasn't on a back stage.

Forum List

Back