Trump Hires Soros Stooge

I've yet to see Trump supporters respond to his liberal track record with anything other than "yeah but he's not Hillary".

Probably a decent pick honestly. And why wouldn't a hedge fund manager donate to democrat corporatists?

interesting enough, I think trump sued his hedge company years ago :lol:

I've yet to see Trump supporters respond to his liberal track record with anything other than "yeah but he's not Hillary".

I'm not a huge fan of trump, but his policy is overall better than Clintons, Clinton wants basically the neo liberal status quo

Trump takes a more pro labor position than her on immigration

Trump takes a more left wing position on intervention than Hillary (sorry folks pigs blood on your missiles isn't as bad as Hillary lighting up the ME)

Trump can if he wants for the first time in the better part of a century court the black vote and make the Republicans the part of men not the party of white people. And probably can win a lot of Asian voters as well.

The whole tenor of his position is globalist versus nationalist. And as the most powerful and prosperous nation on the planet it doesn't take a genius to see that taking a globalist position isn't going to be good for the average American on most issues

Assuming he starts courting black voters, I'll vote for him. And he will, he can win huge percentages among black men

The only thing he has done that was purely pro capital was his tax plan. And he didn't imply that would have any effect on the budget so presumably more deficits. Not exactly conservative policy at it's core, proposing tax cuts without budget cuts

Hillary isn't going to give us anything but intervention...

Yeah, at least he does not look like Hillary Clinton or does he?

th

You know what they say about keeping your enemy's close. or in this case it's a former Soros stooge. He could be a wealth of information and if the price is right just think what they might spill ? that's how I'm seeing it. who knows

Forum List

Back