🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump hopes Hillary gets well soon. *vid*

Ironically, if either HRC or The Donald were to become incapacitated, their respective parties could each put up another candidate IMMEDIATELY, who would be better in literally every respect. These two are so awful.

How sad.

Ironically, if either HRC or The Donald were to become incapacitated, their respective parties could each put up another candidate IMMEDIATELY, who would be better in literally every respect. These two are so awful.

How sad.
I'm looking forward to seeing what Trump can accomplish. We already know Hillary will be a disaster.

After what Hillary said about his supporters, I thought it was nice of him to wish her a speedy recovery.

Hildabeast thinks military folk are deplorable...

Trump pretending to be compassionate. How deplora...I mean...adorable.
It's true to character. In every speech Trump talks about what he wants to do to help Americans and in every speech Hillary talks about how much she hates Americans who are not voting for her.

Trump pretending to be compassionate. How deplora...I mean...adorable.
It's true to character. In every speech Trump talks about what he wants to do to help Americans and in every speech Hillary talks about how much she hates Americans who are not voting for her.

You lie.
No, that's all we've heard from Hillary lately, how much she hates people who are not voting for her. Just as her paranoid visions caused the entire independent prosecutor mess that led to Bill's impeachment, she is now claiming at least half the people who are not voting for her belong to a vast right wing conspiracy she sometimes thinks of as "alt-right" and sometimes as the "deplorables". Noting but hate comes out of her mouth.

Trump, on the other hand, has nothing bad to say about any voters.

Forum List

Back