Trump Hosted Party For Epstein And 28 Girls

Im sure there were no underaged girls there

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

Trump hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report claims. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls' : politics

And this is a sign of the times when some person tells somebody else something from over a decade ago and be the only person who has said it.... becomes A CURRENT EVENT.
As well as yuo see how fast people 100% believe anything anyone says if they want it to be true.

I'll put it like this, IF Trump windes up caught in the web here, then he deserves whatever punishment he gets. I don't
You don't?

I seem to recall you swearing by the Mueller report. That when it came out Trump would be done. Then when it was a nothing burger you jumped on the MSM bandwagon that Mueller was hiding something or that he didn't "exonerate him" even though that wasn't his job. Amirite?
Ummmm... He didn't exonerate him. Mueller said so himself. The "fake news" is that he did.
That's not his job, dummy. So the point is moot...yet you pretend it means something.
The point is not moot. The report is a road map for impeachment. Sadly it will not get used. Impeachment would be futile as long as the Senate is filled with tRump's meatpuppets.

Yes, the "road map for impeachment" always includes the words "insufficient evidence".
Impeachment doesn't require a statutory violation. Simply a breach of trust.

I didn't say it required a statutory violation. I said it requires some sort of evidence.

Fake news. What Trump really did was to ban the pedo scum from his place.
Banned him? What for?

Holy Shit you fuckers are ill informed!!!
He kicked him out for hitting on a teenager.

And you will probably see Edwards nominated for the Supreme Court. He said that. And truth be known it was said after Epstein had already been caught with his pants down.

WTF are you even talking about?

I'll put it like this, IF Trump windes up caught in the web here, then he deserves whatever punishment he gets. I don't
Ummmm... He didn't exonerate him. Mueller said so himself. The "fake news" is that he did.
That's not his job, dummy. So the point is moot...yet you pretend it means something.
The point is not moot. The report is a road map for impeachment. Sadly it will not get used. Impeachment would be futile as long as the Senate is filled with tRump's meatpuppets.

Yes, the "road map for impeachment" always includes the words "insufficient evidence".

I didn't say it required a statutory violation. I said it requires some sort of evidence.
He provides us with evidence nearly every day.

Your need to get over the 2016 Democrat loss.

How is that a response to my post?

How is that a response to my post?
That's all you're driven by. It is obvious.

You've been in vicious cycle #6 mode mentally since Trump's victory, don't lie...we know millions of you have sought therapy...you need to.
amygdala.jpeg

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

Trump hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report claims. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls' : politics
I go to Reditt for all my news.

I go to Reditt for all my news.
Leftists are dipshits who will laugh at a Fox news article and call it fake while believing Reddit conspiracy theories.
Total dipshits.

That's easy.

I don't.

You don't?

I seem to recall you swearing by the Mueller report. That when it came out Trump would be done. Then when it was a nothing burger you jumped on the MSM bandwagon that Mueller was hiding something or that he didn't "exonerate him" even though that wasn't his job. Amirite?

You need some anti-butthurt cream.
butthurtcarewhite.png
:thankusmile::TH_WAY~113::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I hope this character tells the whole tale. He was a big friend of Prince Andrew and I would love to see him brought down.
I hope every single individual involved in this trafficking ring goes down.
Will Slick Willie be charged? If we had a real Media he would be.

Everyone involved needs to be charged. Why is it that you guys mention he was friends with Bill Clinton, but turn a blind eye to his friendship with Trump.

Fake news. What Trump really did was to ban the pedo scum from his place.

Yet he didn't call the police. He protected epstein from justice and not the young girls.

epstein went on to abuse and harm a lot of young girls because trump didn't report him to the authorities.

If trump had called the police epstein would have been prosecuted and wouldn't have been able to harm and abuse so many young girls.

By the way, this party is documented. It did happen. Just saying it didn't won't make it true.

I heard Donnie once farted in an elevator, and laughed about it after he got off. Impeach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this character tells the whole tale. He was a big friend of Prince Andrew and I would love to see him brought down.
I hope every single individual involved in this trafficking ring goes down.
Will Slick Willie be charged? If we had a real Media he would be.

Everyone involved needs to be charged. Why is it that you guys mention he was friends with Bill Clinton, but turn a blind eye to his friendship with Trump.
We talk about people ph ukn around. There are different ways. Trump's indiscretions was in front for the most part. He even knows people Clinton knows. Clinton's indiscretions seems to be buried in a basement full of mold.

Forum List

Back