Trump Hosted Party For Epstein And 28 Girls

What gets me is, if Trump did screw underage girls. I say send him to jail. But you sorry liberals are sticking up for Clinton, when evidence is showing he could be guilty. You people are scum.
If Clinton is guilty send his ass to jail.

I've never said any different.

However some of you kids have already convicted him based on fake news, which is not how it works.

What gets me is, if Trump did screw underage girls. I say send him to jail. But you sorry liberals are sticking up for Clinton, when evidence is showing he could be guilty. You people are scum.

However so of you kids have already convicted him based on fake news, which is not how it works.

Really? Care to tell me why you use it against Trump daily?

Kicked him out? Why didn't he report him to the police?

Why didnt bill after his 26 trips to pedo island?
that is simply false.

He NEVER went to Pedo Island, at least not on Epstein's flight Manifests that I went thru... nor to Epstein's New Mexico place, nor to his Palm Beach Place...

He did use Epstein's plane though, for Clinton Foundation and Charity causes, which is evident on the manifests showing the Foundation people traveling with him, primarily Doug Bands on all of his trips with additions here and there, depending on the trip, and secret service on most occasions, and when it is a big event he is attending, or a long tour around the World with lots of celebrities, he had as many as 8 Secret Service traveling with him.

To me, that does say that Bill Clinton knew Epstein, and visa versa, on more than an acquaintance basis...!!! Granted, it could be they did know each other even deeper than Political Donations and the benefits, given there of, due to shared Philanthropic causes....

And Epstein WAS a really BIG Democratic Donor for years from what I hear, (though I have not viewed the evidence of it, but to me the rumor of it, is believable)

But during that same time period, so was Donald Trump a BIG Democratic donor.... :dunno:

My issue with all of this, and primarily from a woman's point of view, so it is likely, you will not understand where I am coming from... :p

But surely, both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump among others like Dershowitz and the good Lord knows how many others at the top of this circle of the elite, and billionaires, SAID NOTHING, about what they had to have known and seen in one manner or another, that gave a red flag of, HELLO! something is wrong with this picture.

Instead, from this female's view, it has the taste of what was called the "Good ole Boy's Club" for the wealthiest and most powerful especially, like in the days of JFK with his affairs, men covered for each other, when it came to affairs, and sexual escapades... 'mum' is the word... I won't tell on you, if you won't tell on me kind of comradery...

in the mean time, Bill's and Don's silence, allowed a lot of girls to be lured in to the Lion's Den...

but now we are finding out, there is another Club that protects the evil doers like Epstein, our very own Justice System, showing favoritism, to those with a lot of money.
The evidence says otherwise. Lol, like you were there and know anything.
please show the evidence, the actual flight log manifests that SHOW Clinton was on Epstein's plane that went to Epsteins Island in the Virgin Islands.

I CAN NOT find it.... you all are making the claim over and over again on the right, and I am just wondering where did the proof come from, that makes this accusation, a fact?

Is that really an unreasonable request?

I had read in a British tabloid that E, who was one of the girls that sang like a canary, epstein's main young squeeze, Virginia Roberts said he was there, but also said Clinton had no interest in the girls, it was business... but no proof.

And a fox article claiming some other crud, but NO EVIDENCE that supports the exaggerated or false claims or true claims???
No, it's not unreasonable at all, but you should know by know that I don't show libs much of anything because they have a proven behavior of dismissing all that they disagree with, making it a waste of my times showing you/them. I did read about the flight logs somewhere, however. Probably one of those "winger" sites ya'll love so much.
And also because you don't have anything.

However so of you kids have already convicted him based on fake news, which is not how it works.

That's easy.

I don't.

That's easy.

I don't.

You don't?

I seem to recall you swearing by the Mueller report. That when it came out Trump would be done. Then when it was a nothing burger you jumped on the MSM bandwagon that Mueller was hiding something or that he didn't "exonerate him" even though that wasn't his job. Amirite?

However some of you kids have already convicted him based on fake news, which is not how it works.
Epstein is a progressive, always has been

That's easy.

I don't.

You don't?

I seem to recall you swearing by the Mueller report. That when it came out Trump would be done. Then when it was a nothing burger you jumped on the MSM bandwagon that Mueller was hiding something or that he didn't "exonerate him" even though that wasn't his job. Amirite?
Ummmm... He didn't exonerate him. Mueller said so himself. The "fake news" is that he did.

That's easy.

I don't.

You don't?

Ummmm... He didn't exonerate him. Mueller said so himself. The "fake news" is that he did.
...and still no Russian connection

I'll put it like this, IF Trump windes up caught in the web here, then he deserves whatever punishment he gets. I don't

That's easy.

I don't.

You don't?

That's not his job, dummy. So the point is moot...yet you pretend it means something.

I'll put it like this, IF Trump windes up caught in the web here, then he deserves whatever punishment he gets. I don't

That's easy.

I don't.

You don't?

That's not his job, dummy. So the point is moot...yet you pretend it means something.
The point is not moot. The report is a road map for impeachment. Sadly it will not get used. Impeachment would be futile as long as the Senate is filled with tRump's meatpuppets.

That's easy.

I don't.

You don't?

The point is not moot. The report is a road map for impeachment. Sadly it will not get used. Impeachment would be futile as long as the Senate is filled with tRump's meatpuppets.

You need some anti-butthurt cream.
butthurtcarewhite.png

That's easy.

I don't.

You don't?

Yes, the "road map for impeachment" always includes the words "insufficient evidence".

That's easy.

I don't.

You don't?

No worries. The state attorney generals, and federal prosecutors are waiting for the day there are no more protections for the Trump crime family.

They can run, but they can't hide.

That's easy.

I don't.

You don't?

No worries. The state attorney generals, and federal prosecutors are waiting for the day there are no more protections for the Trump crime family.

Lmao!
wishupon (1).gif

I agree both the left and the right are wanting to convict just on speculation alone. If either did participate in engaging with underage girls, string them up, the world has no use for pedophiles.

You don't?

Lmao! View attachment 268672

Meet the woman that's going to put donnie dotard in prison

https://www.theroot.com/call-me-tish-after-trump-goes-after-her-in-twitter-r-1836028793

I agree both the left and the right are wanting to convict just on speculation alone. If either did participate in engaging with underage girls, string them up, the world has no use for pedophiles.
I am positive some RINOS are going down as well.

That's easy.

I don't.

You don't?

You need some anti-butthurt cream.
butthurtcarewhite.png
Why? It's not my Lord and master who's gonna end up remembered as the worst president in history.

Lmao! View attachment 268672

Meet the woman that's going to put donnie dotard in prison

https://www.theroot.com/call-me-tish-after-trump-goes-after-her-in-twitter-r-1836028793
gipejphy (1).gif

Forum List

Back