Trump Hosted Party For Epstein And 28 Girls

Im sure there were no underaged girls there

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

Trump hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report claims. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls' : politics

You don't think this "former associate" would have mentioned it if there were?

Call me when there's hard evidence of Trump doing something wrong, because I'm long past the point where I will just take anyone's word for anything.

Let's see...how many middle-aged men would fcuk a pretty, willing teenager if they thought they could get away with it? Or if they could be convinced that the girls were "actually at least 18 years old"?

Excluding homosexuals, approximately 100%.

As Trump intimated in the infamous tape, when you are rich and famous, you can get away with just about anything.

Usually.

Sorry, but that's a speculative ASSumption, based on no real evidence and only on your belief that everyone is just like you.

In fact, many middle-aged men would look at an underaged girl and think, "She's a child, that's a disgusting idea" no matter HOW hot she was. It's called "being a decent person", and despite your projections, men are actually capable of it.

Unless I missed something I saw nothing in there that said there were underage girls or anything illegal happened. Flying 28 adult women to party you are throwing is not a crime.

The actual lolita express airplane.

69638_1254173746.jpg
The New Lolita Express

AP_18194785624648-e1532275072961.jpg

The actual lolita express airplane.

69638_1254173746.jpg
The New Lolita Express

AP_18194785624648-e1532275072961.jpg
Why do you call yourself "right winger"... you're an obvious leftist by reading your posts.

My name is Rightwinger
I was named after my maternal grandfather Rightwinger McGee
He was a left handed pitcher for the White Sox in the 1930s

promoted-media-optimized_5769e65da2dc8.jpg

So how did you end up being a one-legged Arapohoe?
You better send away for one of those genetic kits!

Let's see...how many middle-aged men would fcuk a pretty, willing teenager if they thought they could get away with it? Or if they could be convinced that the girls were "actually at least 18 years old"?

As Trump intimated in the infamous tape, when you are rich and famous, you can get away with just about anything.

Usually.
Don't be ridiculous. I'm middle aged and I would certainly not. I think you will find that more men than not would agree as well.

Usually.
So....you are claiming that 100% of hetero males would commit statutory rape willingly?
I suspect he's projecting.

Usually.
So....you are claiming that 100% of hetero males would commit statutory rape willingly?
I suspect he's projecting.
Oh he is definitely projecting. Maybe a sex addicted pervert would, but those of us with self control and a moral compass most certainly wouldn't.

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

Trump hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report claims. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls' : politics

You are sure there were under aged girls there? How are you sure, what solid evidence do you have for this happening at all?

Banned him? What for?

Holy Shit you fuckers are ill informed!!!
He kicked him out for hitting on a teenager.
Kicked him out? Why didn't he report him to the police?

Why didnt bill after his 26 trips to pedo island?
that is simply false.

He NEVER went to Pedo Island, at least not on Epstein's flight Manifests that I went thru... nor to Epstein's New Mexico place, nor to his Palm Beach Place...

He did use Epstein's plane though, for Clinton Foundation and Charity causes, which is evident on the manifests showing the Foundation people traveling with him, primarily Doug Bands on all of his trips with additions here and there, depending on the trip, and secret service on most occasions, and when it is a big event he is attending, or a long tour around the World with lots of celebrities, he had as many as 8 Secret Service traveling with him.

To me, that does say that Bill Clinton knew Epstein, and visa versa, on more than an acquaintance basis...!!! Granted, it could be they did know each other even deeper than Political Donations and the benefits, given there of, due to shared Philanthropic causes....

And Epstein WAS a really BIG Democratic Donor for years from what I hear, (though I have not viewed the evidence of it, but to me the rumor of it, is believable)

But during that same time period, so was Donald Trump a BIG Democratic donor.... :dunno:

My issue with all of this, and primarily from a woman's point of view, so it is likely, you will not understand where I am coming from... :p

But surely, both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump among others like Dershowitz and the good Lord knows how many others at the top of this circle of the elite, and billionaires, SAID NOTHING, about what they had to have known and seen in one manner or another, that gave a red flag of, HELLO! something is wrong with this picture.

Instead, from this female's view, it has the taste of what was called the "Good ole Boy's Club" for the wealthiest and most powerful especially, like in the days of JFK with his affairs, men covered for each other, when it came to affairs, and sexual escapades... 'mum' is the word... I won't tell on you, if you won't tell on me kind of comradery...

in the mean time, Bill's and Don's silence, allowed a lot of girls to be lured in to the Lion's Den...

but now we are finding out, there is another Club that protects the evil doers like Epstein, our very own Justice System, showing favoritism, to those with a lot of money.
The evidence says otherwise. Lol, like you were there and know anything.
What evidence?

maybe if you didn't use such a biased source I might would have read it.

Usually.

I took a vow to be faithful to my wife, why in the hell would I break that trust?

Posted on a blog site by somebody named Dick Johnson and the desperate crazy angry left eats it up like it was Gospel. No surprises here.

FAKE NEWS
Trump once hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report says. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls.'

President Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

In 1992, the women were flown in for a "calendar girl" competition that Trump had requested, the former Trump associate, George Houraney, told The Times.

"At the very first party, I said, 'Who's coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming,'" Houraney said. "It was him and Epstein."

So you have a former employee that claims he knew about it and yet he did nothing for 27 years? He didn't come forward during Epstein's previous investigations?

And of course you believe every word? LOL!

Forum List

Back