Trump Hosted Party For Epstein And 28 Girls

There are better be some evidence backing this up because it sounds like, just like, it was conveniently made up.
If you are going to run a calendar girls contest, what is so wrong with inviting the contestants to show up at once? It sounds as if that is all that happened. That guy who ratted Trump out? Trump is suing the pants off him right now for breaking their NDA, I'll bet.
If it happened at all. Which is doubtful.

When this is all over, a lot Democrat voters are going to be some soul searching. Maybe even realize how stupid they've been. Liberal voters are horrible judges of character.
We are not the ones who voted for a Birther
We voted for the guy that has created a booming economy. You retards can never make that claim
Here we go--
Hail Trump, father of Mammon,
The Market is with thee.
Blessed art thee among the wealthy,
and Blessed are all those blacks finally working.
That's quite the imagination you got there. Are you a Toys R Us kid?
It's become a catechism. It's all you guys got, and everyone, right down to Kelly Ann, opens with the Hail Trumps before any comments. You think we are going to shut right up because we're afraid of losing the extra $3 in our wallet, but no, because Trump has already taken that $3 with all the other policies he's enacted including the retarded tariffs. We're not that stupid.

What gets me is, if Trump did screw underage girls. I say send him to jail. But you sorry liberals are sticking up for Clinton, when evidence is showing he could be guilty. You people are scum.
Oh? What evidence implicates Clinton slept with underage children?
Liberals are saying Trump is guilty with no proof, but Clinton went to the island numeous times.

There are better be some evidence backing this up because it sounds like, just like, it was conveniently made up.
If you are going to run a calendar girls contest, what is so wrong with inviting the contestants to show up at once? It sounds as if that is all that happened. That guy who ratted Trump out? Trump is suing the pants off him right now for breaking their NDA, I'll bet.
If it happened at all. Which is doubtful.
I doubt if the guy would just make it up against someone like Trump.

What gets me is, if Trump did screw underage girls. I say send him to jail. But you sorry liberals are sticking up for Clinton, when evidence is showing he could be guilty. You people are scum.
Liberals are saying Trump is guilty with no proof, but Clinton went to the island numeous times.
Oh and he also said he didn't leave his security detail. We now know, that was a lie.

When this is all over, a lot Democrat voters are going to be some soul searching. Maybe even realize how stupid they've been. Liberal voters are horrible judges of character.
We are not the ones who voted for a Birther
We voted for the guy that has created a booming economy. You retards can never make that claim
Here we go--
Hail Trump, father of Mammon,
The Market is with thee.
Blessed art thee among the wealthy,
and Blessed are all those blacks finally working.
That's quite the imagination you got there. Are you a Toys R Us kid?
It's become a catechism. It's all you guys got, and everyone, right down to Kelly Ann, opens with the Hail Trumps before any comments. You think we are going to shut right up because we're afraid of losing the extra $3 in our wallet, but no, because Trump has already taken that $3 with all the other policies he's enacted including the retarded tariffs. We're not that stupid.
You guys have nothing, period. You're going to lose and continue to lose. Because you are stupid, period.

Im sure there were no underaged girls there

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

Trump hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report claims. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls' : politics

During the same time Donald John Trump and William Jefferson Blythe III were very close friends and knew the same guy, so let me ask do you want to play this game of which one could be the creep?

Now you're lying. There's no proof Clinton went to the island multiple times. Thanks for conceding so easily. :mm:

In all the well known in the newpapers. Not made up.
Exclusive: Inside The $125 Million Donald Trump Sexual Assault Lawsuit

I don't see anything about a party. What I see is a complaint filed more than 25 years ago by a woman who says the complaint was highly embellished. The same woman who says that Trump is a good friend. She voted for him and will vote for him again.

What happened to this ancient lawsuit anyway?

Now you're lying. There's no proof Clinton went to the island multiple times. Thanks for conceding so easily. :mm:
Ok we know he went several times. Why did he lie about ditching his security detail?

Ok we know he went several times. Why did he lie about ditching his security detail?
How do you know that? Let's see your proof......

It allegedly happened in 1992 and there's no corroboration.

Trump has since distanced himself from Epstein, who faces sex-trafficking charges from the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York, where he faces a maximum sentence of 45 years in prison. The charging document alleges Epstein "sexually exploited and abused dozens of minor girls at his homes in Manhattan, New York, and Palm Beach, Florida, among other locations."

Trump "distanced himself" when he found the slug was hitting on a 14-year-old at Mara Lago.

Banned him? What for?

Holy Shit you fuckers are ill informed!!!
He kicked him out for hitting on a teenager.
Kicked him out? Why didn't he report him to the police?

Why didnt bill after his 26 trips to pedo island?
that is simply false.

He NEVER went to Pedo Island, at least not on Epstein's flight Manifests that I went thru... nor to Epstein's New Mexico place, nor to his Palm Beach Place...

He did use Epstein's plane though, for Clinton Foundation and Charity causes, which is evident on the manifests showing the Foundation people traveling with him, primarily Doug Bands on all of his trips with additions here and there, depending on the trip, and secret service on most occasions, and when it is a big event he is attending, or a long tour around the World with lots of celebrities, he had as many as 8 Secret Service traveling with him.

To me, that does say that Bill Clinton knew Epstein, and visa versa, on more than an acquaintance basis...!!! Granted, it could be they did know each other even deeper than Political Donations and the benefits, given there of, due to shared Philanthropic causes....

And Epstein WAS a really BIG Democratic Donor for years from what I hear, (though I have not viewed the evidence of it, but to me the rumor of it, is believable)

But during that same time period, so was Donald Trump a BIG Democratic donor.... :dunno:

My issue with all of this, and primarily from a woman's point of view, so it is likely, you will not understand where I am coming from... :p

But surely, both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump among others like Dershowitz and the good Lord knows how many others at the top of this circle of the elite, and billionaires, SAID NOTHING, about what they had to have known and seen in one manner or another, that gave a red flag of, HELLO! something is wrong with this picture.

Instead, from this female's view, it has the taste of what was called the "Good ole Boy's Club" for the wealthiest and most powerful especially, like in the days of JFK with his affairs, men covered for each other, when it came to affairs, and sexual escapades... 'mum' is the word... I won't tell on you, if you won't tell on me kind of comradery...

in the mean time, Bill's and Don's silence, allowed a lot of girls to be lured in to the Lion's Den...

but now we are finding out, there is another Club that protects the evil doers like Epstein, our very own Justice System, showing favoritism, to those with a lot of money.
The evidence says otherwise. Lol, like you were there and know anything.
please show the evidence, the actual flight log manifests that SHOW Clinton was on Epstein's plane that went to Epsteins Island in the Virgin Islands.

I CAN NOT find it.... you all are making the claim over and over again on the right, and I am just wondering where did the proof come from, that makes this accusation, a fact?

Is that really an unreasonable request?

I had read in a British tabloid that a girl, who was one of the girls that sang like a canary, epstein's main young squeeze, Virginia Roberts said he was there, but also said Clinton had no interest in the girls, it was business... but no proof.

And a fox article claiming some other crud, but NO EVIDENCE that supports the exaggerated or false claims or true claims???

that is simply false.

He NEVER went to Pedo Island, at least not on Epstein's flight Manifests that I went thru... nor to Epstein's New Mexico place, nor to his Palm Beach Place...

He did use Epstein's plane though, for Clinton Foundation and Charity causes, which is evident on the manifests showing the Foundation people traveling with him, primarily Doug Bands on all of his trips with additions here and there, depending on the trip, and secret service on most occasions, and when it is a big event he is attending, or a long tour around the World with lots of celebrities, he had as many as 8 Secret Service traveling with him.

To me, that does say that Bill Clinton knew Epstein, and visa versa, on more than an acquaintance basis...!!! Granted, it could be they did know each other even deeper than Political Donations and the benefits, given there of, due to shared Philanthropic causes....

And Epstein WAS a really BIG Democratic Donor for years from what I hear, (though I have not viewed the evidence of it, but to me the rumor of it, is believable)

But during that same time period, so was Donald Trump a BIG Democratic donor.... :dunno:

My issue with all of this, and primarily from a woman's point of view, so it is likely, you will not understand where I am coming from... :p

But surely, both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump among others like Dershowitz and the good Lord knows how many others at the top of this circle of the elite, and billionaires, SAID NOTHING, about what they had to have known and seen in one manner or another, that gave a red flag of, HELLO! something is wrong with this picture.

Instead, from this female's view, it has the taste of what was called the "Good ole Boy's Club" for the wealthiest and most powerful especially, like in the days of JFK with his affairs, men covered for each other, when it came to affairs, and sexual escapades... 'mum' is the word... I won't tell on you, if you won't tell on me kind of comradery...

in the mean time, Bill's and Don's silence, allowed a lot of girls to be lured in to the Lion's Den...

but now we are finding out, there is another Club that protects the evil doers like Epstein, our very own Justice System, showing favoritism, to those with a lot of money.
please show the evidence, the actual flight log manifests that SHOW Clinton was on Epstein's plane that went to Epsteins Island in the Virgin Islands.

I CAN NOT find it.... you all are making the claim over and over again on the right, and I am just wondering where did the proof come from, that makes this accusation, a fact?

I had read in a British tabloid that E, who was one of the girls that sang like a canary, epstein's main young squeeze, Virginia Roberts said he was there, but also said Clinton had no interest in the girls, it was business... but no proof.

And a fox article claiming some other crud, but NO EVIDENCE that supports the exaggerated or false claims or true claims???
No, it's not unreasonable at all, but you should know by know that I don't show libs much of anything because they have a proven behavior of dismissing all that they disagree with, making it a waste of my times showing you/them. I did read about the flight logs somewhere, however. Probably one of those "winger" sites ya'll love so much.

that is simply false.

I had read in a British tabloid that a girl, who was one of the girls that sang like a canary, epstein's main young squeeze, Virginia Roberts said he was there, but also said Clinton had no interest in the girls, it was business... but no proof.

You didn't find it because you didn't look hard. You didn't want to find it. But guess what? I found it!

Epstein Flight Manifests

Feb 9th, 2002. The first instance of Billy bob on his lolita express. From Miami to HPN, Westchester county airport.

He flew again, March 19th. Same year. The list goes on and on. This is all in the same time frame that he was molesting these girls.

Clinton has not ONCE denied flying on Lolita express. Yet the number of websites that say he did are numerous:

‘Underage Girls’ On Epstein’s Plane When Clinton Flew On It, Says Investigative Journalist

Bill Clinton Denies Knowing Anything About Jeffrey Epstein's 'Terrible Crimes' | HuffPost

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Last edited:
The actual lolita express airplane.

69638_1254173746.jpg

Im sure there were no underaged girls there

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

Trump hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report claims. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls' : politics

Maybe, but it was your president Clinton and his democrat pals who flew on an airplane and had sex with children.

Forum List

Back