Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

I don’t give a shit about Ye or Fuentes. But even meeting with an anti-Semite doesn’t imply any agreement.
It implies incredibly poor judgement at the best, support for their position at worst. This why Trump is the dream opponent for the Democratic Party. Even Biden beat him.

It implies incredibly poor judgement at the best, support for their position at worst.

No. It doesn’t. Chamberlain literally met with Hitler. That didn’t make Chamberlain a Nazi.
This why Trump is the dream opponent for the Democratic Party. Even Biden beat him.
So? Hope a pray that Trump runs if you’re a Dim.

Of course you are. Of course you are.

Anti-semites invited because they make "Democrats lose their shit".

Racists invited because they make "Democrats lose their shit".

Child sex traffickers invited because they make "Democrats lose their shit".

Embezzlers invited because they make "Democrats lose their shit".

Spouse Abusers invited because they make "Democrats lose their shit".
You have antisemitism, racists, child molesters, embezzling in your party sitting in Congress. Go eat a shit sandwich.

As if on cue…

An example of the neo-fascist right.

An example of the right’s bigotry and hate, of the right’s use of misinformation and lies as political weapons, of the right’s vilification of minorities, and of the right’s efforts to divide the American people.

Weird Claytie runs around babbling 'Neo Fascist' on cue, meanwhile he's a big fan of this sort of sick freak:

Celebrate diversity! Biden hires as nuke waste deputy a freak LGBT activist who sodomizes men pretending to be dogs

Screen-Shot-2022-02-10-at-10.19.51-PM.png

Hey, you wear assless chaps in those 'Pride' Parades with all the S&M leather queens wearing Nazi leather gear, Claytie?

Judging by the blowback, that's incorrect.
The blow back I see mostly consists of liberals trying to stir up shit. And frankly, I find it kind of funny.

You guys detest Trump. You want him to be the GOP Nominee because you appear to believe he is the easiest to defeat. So it is curious that you are doing your best to convince Trump supporters to dump him.

But don’t let me stand in your way, boys and girls. Proceed. 😎

That's it, Rump.. keep feeding high-caliber ammunition to your political rivals and adversaries... :auiqs.jpg:...Orange Man both "bad" A-N-D an idiot-a$$hole... :cool:

Fortunately for the American People and their Republic and its Constitution, that Orange Comb-Over Fat Slob is his own worst enemy... repeatedly... Bigly.

Awww, did Trump fail to pander to some idiot ideological fantasy of yours? Too bad, it will be a whle before you can gush over dreamy Jeb Bush spanking you on the White House lawn.

Forum List

Back